Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 53
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Alec Baldwin arrested, 'went ballistic on the cops'

  1. #16
    Elite Member Bombshell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    in Delusion
    Posts
    2,615

    Default

    I've had a soft spot for him because I just really loved him on 30 Rock, but damn. There is no defending him or trying to pretend it was a one-off incident or provoked anymore. The man needs some help.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

  2. #17
    Elite Member Icepik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    11,957

    Default

    *He talked about beginning to 'crave' Los Angeles after over 30 years in the Big Apple because he thinks he would be able to give wife Hilaria and their nine-month-old daughter Carmen a more peaceful and private life.*

    Is Hilaria aware of this?? Who's she going to do her yoga poses for now, if not the paparazzi and public???
    CL** and Fly_On_TheWall like this.

  3. #18
    Elite Member CornFlakegrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Hanging with the raisin girls
    Posts
    14,974

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    *He talked about beginning to 'crave' Los Angeles after over 30 years in the Big Apple because he thinks he would be able to give wife Hilaria and their nine-month-old daughter Carmen a more peaceful and private life.*

    Is Hilaria aware of this?? Who's she going to do her yoga poses for now, if not the paparazzi and public???
    If he were to withdraw from public life and move off to some farm in Montana, Hilaria would be leaving skid marks and trail of smoke as she left him.
    CL**, rockchick, Kittylady and 5 others like this.

  4. #19
    Elite Member AgentOrange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Wonderstruck
    Posts
    6,947

    Default

    He was taken to the 13th precinct. This would've made a wild episode of Barney Miller!



    Barney Miller worked in the 12th precinct, but it should've been the 13th.

  5. #20
    Hit By Ban Bus! rockchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    midwest USA
    Posts
    4,427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    *He talked about beginning to 'crave' Los Angeles after over 30 years in the Big Apple because he thinks he would be able to give wife Hilaria and their nine-month-old daughter Carmen a more peaceful and private life.*

    Is Hilaria aware of this?? Who's she going to do her yoga poses for now, if not the paparazzi and public???
    Exactly what I thought, Hilarious is in it for the paps! She doesn't want peaceful and private!

  6. #21
    Elite Member sputnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    fellow traveller
    Posts
    58,492

    Default

    team alec and i don't care what anyone says!
    this is what cops are wasting their time on? how about doing something about the asshole drivers who honk their horns for no fucking reason? or fucking cab drivers driving around like lunatics?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

  7. #22
    Elite Member Kittylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'
    Posts
    21,362

    Default

    So much dumbfuckery, all rolled into one man. He was causing a potential hazard to himself and the oncoming traffic and if that wasn't dumb enough he decided to be a mouthy twat to the police when they rightly stopped him. Anyone with a lick of sense would have took the ticket quietly, turned the bike around and GTFO in the right direction. Then again anyone with a lick of sense wouldn't have acted like the rules of the road didn't apply to them.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

    How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona


  8. #23
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,689

    Default

    About 500 pedestrians in NY are actually hospitalized each year after being hit by cyclists, mostly because cyclist don't follow traffic rules. We give out tickets for auto drivers who disobey the traffic laws, cyclists shouldn't be exempt.
    czb, Kittylady, Beeyotch and 4 others like this.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  9. #24
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    33,835

    Default


  10. #25
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    team alec and i don't care what anyone says!
    this is what cops are wasting their time on? how about doing something about the asshole drivers who honk their horns for no fucking reason? or fucking cab drivers driving around like lunatics?
    Depends on who stopped him. Regular patrol officers will do it when they see him being a hazard. If it's a task force, they have "stops of the day"- no seat belt, riding the wrong way, talking on a cell, lights out, etc.

  11. #26
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,791

    Default

    Shit, he's hungry! Living with that yoga bitch he's probably eating 600 cals a day to make weigh-ins.

    She's probably pissed this happened without her there.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  12. #27
    Elite Member Laurent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Out There
    Posts
    39,139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    She's probably pissed this happened without her there.
    I'm surprised Hilaria didn't jump out there while he was being arrested and do lotus handstand for her Instagram.
    MohandasKGanja and MsDark like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

  13. #28
    Elite Member Chalet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,454

    Default

    ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    About 500 pedestrians in NY are actually hospitalized each year after being hit by cyclists, mostly because cyclist don't follow traffic rules. We give out tickets for auto drivers who disobey the traffic laws, cyclists shouldn't be exempt.
    '

    Ain't that the truth. Amazing how they spotted Alec. We just don't hear about the 10,000 take out food delivery riders who plow us down every day.

    This is what our thankgodhe'sgone mayor did for us, designated bike lanes. Try not getting hit when you try to hail a cab. Try not getting hit when the bikers use the "bus only" lanes too.

  14. #29
    Elite Member Kathie_Moffett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    just another freak in the freak kingdom
    Posts
    6,977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Thoughtless pigs.
    Post of the day!

    Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    By two female cops! Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
    Icing on the cake!

    Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Miranda Kerr's boyfriend and his BFF brawling on a public street, Alec going ballistic, Solange attacking Jay-Z, Mila losing her shit on the paps....what is with all the aggro-angry celebs this week?!
    Did a new wave of super-strong, laced-with-who-knows-what coke hit the celeb drug world recently?!
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

  15. #30
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Time for Alec to spend some time at 'Shady Pines' nursing home.
    Rusalka likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: October 4th, 2012, 05:51 PM
  2. Alec Baldwin hospitalized
    By fattymatty in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: February 17th, 2010, 03:35 PM
  3. Alec Baldwin mouths off.... again
    By Penny Lane in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: September 9th, 2008, 09:10 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: March 5th, 2008, 05:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •