Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Alec Baldwin arrested, 'went ballistic on the cops'

I've had a soft spot for him because I just really loved him on 30 Rock, but damn. There is no defending him or trying to pretend it was a one-off incident or provoked anymore. The man needs some help.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

*He talked about beginning to 'crave' Los Angeles after over 30 years in the Big Apple because he thinks he would be able to give wife Hilaria and their nine-month-old daughter Carmen a more peaceful and private life.*

Is Hilaria aware of this?? Who's she going to do her yoga poses for now, if not the paparazzi and public???
    CL** and Fly_On_TheWall like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    *He talked about beginning to 'crave' Los Angeles after over 30 years in the Big Apple because he thinks he would be able to give wife Hilaria and their nine-month-old daughter Carmen a more peaceful and private life.*

Is Hilaria aware of this?? Who's she going to do her yoga poses for now, if not the paparazzi and public???
    If he were to withdraw from public life and move off to some farm in Montana, Hilaria would be leaving skid marks and trail of smoke as she left him.
    CL**, rockchick, Kittylady and 5 others like this.

He was taken to the 13th precinct. This would've made a wild episode of Barney Miller!

Barney Miller worked in the 12th precinct, but it should've been the 13th.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post

Exactly what I thought, Hilarious is in it for the paps! She doesn't want peaceful and private!

team alec and i don't care what anyone says!
    this is what cops are wasting their time on? how about doing something about the asshole drivers who honk their horns for no fucking reason? or fucking cab drivers driving around like lunatics?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

So much dumbfuckery, all rolled into one man. He was causing a potential hazard to himself and the oncoming traffic and if that wasn't dumb enough he decided to be a mouthy twat to the police when they rightly stopped him. Anyone with a lick of sense would have took the ticket quietly, turned the bike around and GTFO in the right direction. Then again anyone with a lick of sense wouldn't have acted like the rules of the road didn't apply to them.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

About 500 pedestrians in NY are actually hospitalized each year after being hit by cyclists, mostly because cyclist don't follow traffic rules. We give out tickets for auto drivers who disobey the traffic laws, cyclists shouldn't be exempt.
    czb, Kittylady, Beeyotch and 4 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    team alec and i don't care what anyone says!
    this is what cops are wasting their time on? how about doing something about the asshole drivers who honk their horns for no fucking reason? or fucking cab drivers driving around like lunatics?
    Depends on who stopped him. Regular patrol officers will do it when they see him being a hazard. If it's a task force, they have "stops of the day"- no seat belt, riding the wrong way, talking on a cell, lights out, etc.

Shit, he's hungry! Living with that yoga bitch he's probably eating 600 cals a day to make weigh-ins.

She's probably pissed this happened without her there.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    She's probably pissed this happened without her there.
    I'm surprised Hilaria didn't jump out there while he was being arrested and do lotus handstand for her Instagram.
    MohandasKGanja and MsDark like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

^^

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    About 500 pedestrians in NY are actually hospitalized each year after being hit by cyclists, mostly because cyclist don't follow traffic rules. We give out tickets for auto drivers who disobey the traffic laws, cyclists shouldn't be exempt.
    '

Ain't that the truth. Amazing how they spotted Alec. We just don't hear about the 10,000 take out food delivery riders who plow us down every day.

This is what our thankgodhe'sgone mayor did for us, designated bike lanes. Try not getting hit when you try to hail a cab. Try not getting hit when the bikers use the "bus only" lanes too.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Thoughtless pigs.
    Post of the day!

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    By two female cops! Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
    Icing on the cake!

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Miranda Kerr's boyfriend and his BFF brawling on a public street, Alec going ballistic, Solange attacking Jay-Z, Mila losing her shit on the paps....what is with all the aggro-angry celebs this week?!
    Did a new wave of super-strong, laced-with-who-knows-what coke hit the celeb drug world recently?!
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Silver Member

Time for Alec to spend some time at 'Shady Pines' nursing home.
    Rusalka likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information