Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Alain Delon Accused of being engaged in the pedophilia trade in Morocco!

It seems that pedophilia is an accepted thing in France :

"Frédéric Mitterrand has occupied the highest reaches of cultural and political life in France. Nephew of former President François Mitterrand, Frédéric Mitterrand has not only served as Minister of Culture and Communication but also achieved success as an actor, writer, producer, director, film critic, television star and even college professor.Born to greatness and confidante to many of France's biggest luminaries, Frédéric is a genuine renaissance man.
    However, he is also a pedophile, as he openly admitted in an autobiographical novel called "La Mauvaise Vie" ("The Bad Life"), which detailed his experiences in male brothels of Bangkok, Thailand.
    “I got into the habit of paying for boys ... The profusion of young, very attractive and immediately available boys put me in a state of desire I no longer needed to restrain or hide," he wrote.
    “All these rituals of the market for youths, the slave market, excite me enormously. One could judge this abominable spectacle from a moral standpoint, but it pleases me beyond the reasonable.”
    A best seller in 2005, the book was widely praised for its candor.

Despite all these revelations, Frederic somehow kept his job as culture minister until May 2012 when Nicolas Sarkozy (his friend and benefactor) lost his bid for re-election as president.

For unknown reasons, Sarkozy refused to sack Frederic and shrugged off all attacks on his appointee. Sarkozy even described Frederic's book as “courageous.”

In stark contrast, another prominent Frenchman, the notorious Dominique Strauss-Kahn, has seen his career, future political hopes (and marriage) dashed to pieces over his repeated sexual indiscretions (albeit ones that are vastly different in nature compared with Frederic Mitterrand’s romps).
    One of the most disturbing aspects of European colonialism and imperialism in Africa, the Middle East and Asia involved the sexual abuse and exploitation of young boys by European men. There exist a multitude of accounts of such episodes -- especially of the British in India and the French in North Africa (where a legal age for consent simply did not exist or was not enforced).

https://www.ibtimes.com/strange-case...dophile-845349
    Shinola likes this.

I'm no paedophile, says French minister who had sex with boys

John Lichfield
    Friday 9 October 2009 00:00

The French Culture minister, Frédéric Mitterrand, last night denied paying for sex with underage Asian boys and rejected accusations that he wrote a book justifying sex tourism.

The openly gay politician rejected calls from opposition parties for his resignation, saying his partners at Thai brothels were consenting adults. He said: "I absolutely condemn sexual tourism, which is shameful, and I condemn paedophilia, which I have never practised in any way whatsoever."

In an emotional interview on France's most-watched news bulletin, Mr Mitterand accused his critics of jumping to false conclusions after reading his 2005 memoir The Bad Life, in which he wrote of liaisons with prostitutes that he described as "young boys".

His remarks were seized upon hy his political opponents this week after he defended the film-maker Roman Polanski, who faces extradition from Switzerland to the US on charges that he had sex with a girl of 13 in 1977.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...s-1799972.html

I see politicians practice gaslighting in France, too.

“A study conducted in 2003 by Thailand’s Chulalongkorn University estimated 2.8 million sex workers, of which 1.98 million were adult women, 20,000 were adult men and 800,000 were children, defined as any person under the age of 18.“

https://www.lonelyplanet.com/thailan...e62bdd6/357640
    Marmar2 likes this.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I see politicians practice gaslighting in France, too.
    Just trying to provide some balance since the OP seems bent on making this happen, having posted it to multiple sites.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information