Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Aishwarya Rai is pregnant

fgg

i say eyesh-war-ya

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    So I'm in the dark, as usual. Where is this whole banging the father-in-law thing coming from? And if she is, why in the world would she need to marry the son?
    apparently there is a blind item: 1 One of our India's biggest actors _____________, had an affair going on with one of India's most famous beauty queens turned actress ________________ However, after some time, the actor convinced his son to marry the actress - which he did, and the father now tags along to almost all the events with the son and mistress/daughter-in-law with the son looking like the third wheel. Our actor's wife, was an actress in her own right back in the day and acts as if she knows nothing. To make this even more interesting there are other rumors that the son has something on the side going on with another actor, who is the son of the chief minister of one of the Indian states.

Got it? Yeah, but in India it's gold baby.
    AgentOrange likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Apparently, I need to read the blind items forum more often. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    So I'm in the dark, as usual. Where is this whole banging the father-in-law thing coming from? And if she is, why in the world would she need to marry the son?
    It was a CDAN blind item/reveal...here is the link:

Crazy Days and Nights: Blind Item Reveals

#1 One of India's biggest actors _____________, had an affair going on with one of India's most famous beauty queens turned actress ________________ However, after some time, the actor convinced his son to marry the actress - which he did, and the father now tags along to almost all the events with the son and mistress/daughter-in-law with the son looking like the third wheel. Our actor's wife, was an actress in her own right back in the day and acts as if she knows nothing. To make this even more interesting there are other rumors that the son has something on the side going on with another actor, who is the son of the chief minister of one of the Indian states.

Amithabh Bacchan/Aiswarya Rai

edit: Mel beat me to it!
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Aiswarya Rai is still an actress, though. Its not like she was 'long ago and far away' popular; she is still making hits in Bollywood
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    Aiswarya Rai is still an actress, though. Its not like she was 'long ago and far away' popular; she is still making hits in Bollywood
    I think they were referring to the father-in-law's wife (ie Aishwarya's mother-in-law)
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Ooooohhhh, I see.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Aishwarya Rai Gives Birth to Baby Girl

Aishwarya Rai and husband Abhishek Bachchan are the proud parents of a daughter!
    The 38-year-old Bollywood actress’s father-in-law, Amitabh Bachchan, announced the news on his Twitter page Wednesday (November 16), tweeting, “I AM DADA [grandfather] to the cutest baby girl!!”
    “Ecstatic!!!!” he wrote in another tweet. “Thank you all.”
    Aishwarya was reportedly admitted to a hospital in Mumbai, India, on Monday.
    The baby girl is the first child for both Aishwarya and Abhishek, who have been married for four years.

Aishwarya Rai Gives Birth to Baby Girl | Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai, Celebrity Babies : Just Jared

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

That baby will be another great beauty! Lucky babe.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Isn't it like when a Bollywood actress gets married her career ends because people want only to see virgin single sex bombs?

Quote Originally Posted by lucianodel View Post
    Isn't it like when a Bollywood actress gets married her career ends because people want only to see virgin single sex bombs?
    Um, clearly not.

Quote Originally Posted by lucianodel View Post
    It was something like 10-15 years ago.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.

Bachchan Baby Named ‘Aaradhya’: Latest News about Aishwarya Rai Baby Girl Name

Bachchan Baby Named ‘Aaradhya’: Latest News about Aishwarya Rai Baby Girl Name:

Abhishek and Aishwarya’s Daughter Aaradhya’s Photos not released yet but little baby name was officially declared. Beti B has finally got a sweet name. Amitabh Bachchan declared that his granddaughter has been named ‘Aaradhya’ which has been derived from Sanskrit word, which means worship.

Bachchan family believes in Indian culture and tradition. Amitabh Bachchan’s first two grandchildren from his daughter Shweta Nanda’s also have a traditional name, the son is named Agastya and daughter is named Navya Naveli.

The family took too long time to name their little. Aish gave birth to her baby on November 16, 2011 and since then all fan waited for the baby to be named.

At one point of time, it was also heard that ‘Beti B’ was named ‘Abhilasha’ but later Big B denied the news. Finally, the wait is over and Ash-Abhi's baby who is christened as ‘Beti B’ by the media will be called by the sweet name ‘Aaradhya’ from today.
    Bachchan Baby Named

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information