Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree390Likes

Thread: Adrian Peterson indicted for child abuse

My dad was beaten as a child, as were all of his brothers, by my grandmother - my grandfather never raised a hand to anyone. Luckily for me and my siblings, because of that Dad refused to hit any of us so it was up to Mum to deal out the thrashings, which consisted of a light smack on the hand or if we were really bad a feather-duster stick to the legs (very lightly). She didn't relish it and definitely didn't appreciate having to be the bad guy because Dad refused to. Sometimes he would intervene because he couldn't bear to see any of us hit, even the taps Mum reluctantly doled out. Funnily enough though, he adored his mother and never blamed her, because she was a strong, tough woman for her time and he just accepted that's how it was.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

He may have done it to another child
    Per Deadspin editor Timothy Burke, Peterson is accused of leaving a scar on one of his four-year-old’s faces: Timothy Burke @bubbaprog
    Follow
    KHOU reporting Peterson is accused of beating another one of his four-year-olds so badly it left a scar on his face.
    This article features a Twitter screenshot, so it's not going to format properly.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Another one of his four year olds? How many does he have?

He's got 7 kids from 5 mamas. not sure if that is counting the little guy who was offed by one of the mama's boyfriends.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Jfc, wrap that shit up already.
    chartreuse likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

This is a guy that really needs to be snipped. 7 kids by 5 different women. Wow.

I thought lil Wayne was bad.

I believe in spanking, but that wasn't a spanking, thst was a beating that left horrible marks.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hmmm, wonder if that's how he grew up. With 7 siblings who all have different mothers?
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Sick, sick asshole. Sput nailed it all...spanking IS on the abuse spectrum and it is not acceptable to treat the most vulnerable members of our society this way. I see child abuse on par with elder abuse. It takes a low-down, gutless human to treat a child the way that Adrian Peterson has. How has CPS never been involved before? Or, maybe they have considering his other child's (or his gf's child?) death.

The NFL has made its priorities known. I'm not surprised they haven't taken a stance against domestic abuse.
    Sarzy and sputnik like this.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Sports center is reporting he abused a second child last summer. That mom reported him, but the authorities did nothing.

Creep factor: that kid was four at the time too, just like this child and the one who was murdered.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

At least it's not 666
    czb likes this.

I believe in spanking a child. My Snowflake got swatted with the wooden spoon, but I never had to do that after he was about 3. Kids DO need to know who is in charge, that doesn't mean anyone should beat a child for any reason. I got my ass busted as a kid. I did not enjoy it, it was humiliating and horrible and I NEVER wanted my kid to feel that way at my hand. And it's funny because somehow this story had just not landed on my radar somehow and the Snowflake was telling me that he was tired of hearing about Ray Rice and Adrian Petereson... I said "What did Adrian Peterson do?" and he said "The same thing your dad did to you. He made his kid pick a switch and then he beat him with it."
    Snowflake got enough swats to know that an ass whooping can happen but not so much (or so severe) that he EVER thought he got beat.
    Kittylady and greysfang like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I would get my ass beat - a lot. I don't think it's a good idea because it did leave trauma. My mom beat us more than my dad, but when he beat us, he could be brutal. He'd even bang our heads together like we were two of The Three Stooges. That shit hurt. Mom used a slipper or a belt - he'd use his hand. But that is all he knew - his father was an abusive and nasty SOB who was brutal to HIS wife and kids.

But the funny thing is, whenever I babysat my niece and nephews, I had to restrain myself from spanking them if they got out of line. And they were some busy kids. I think I may have smacked them all just once. I hit my oldest nephew right after I was discharged from the Navy, and I felt so bad about it because I had seen his parents lay waste to him - I burst into tears like a little bitch, and promptly took him out for burgers and fries...his parents thought beatings would keep him in line...he's on parole now after doing a three-year stretch for robbing and beating up a pizza delivery man and carrying a firearm.
    sluce and CornFlakegrl like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    The Minnesota Vikings announced Monday that running back Adrian Peterson will return to practices and meetings this week and is expected to play Sunday against the New Orleans Saints.
    Peterson was deactivated for the Vikings' Week 2 game against the New England Patriots after he was indicted by a grand jury on charges of reckless or negligent injury to a child..
    What about 6 weeks suspension for the first domestic violence abuse, or this is only when you hurt adults and not poor innocent kids???

Wow a silly 12 year old is pretending to get a blow by Jesus, possible 2 years in jails, a huge guy is hitting a 4 year old till he bleeds and his testicles hurt, gets expended for 2 games. yeap seems fair to me
    Kittylady and faithanne like this.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information