Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree390Likes

Thread: Adrian Peterson indicted for child abuse

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    ABC News‏@ABC·1 hr
    Attention on NFL's domestic abuse policy brings renewed scrutiny to league's nonprofit status: Renewed Spotlight on Why the NFL Has Nonprofit Tax Status - ABC News - @skimm
    And it ain't just the football players that are making a metric fuckton.... The NFL commissioner since 2006, Roger Goodell, earned $44.1 million in 2012, according to the Form 990. The highest paid player in 2012, according to Forbes, Drew Brees, earned $44.4 million on the field that year and $5 million off the field in endorsements and other deals.

Frankly, I'd rather see the football players earn more than the commissioner... he sits on his ass, they get their asses beat. They risk their fucking limbs and take a pounding every time they suit up and get on the field!
    greysfang and czb like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

This article goes back to the discussion we have been having about peoples upbringings, and the way they were raised with discipline. The article has Adrian's high school football coach admitting that he beat him in high school. They also touch on the abuse he received from his Father, Nelson Peterson. I wasn't really even sure that Adrian's Dad was in his life growing up, since Adrian always talks about his Mama. This just shows that he has become a product of another cycle of abuse that needs to be stopped. (I tried to copy it,....but there were to many pictures through out the article, and it went all wonky)

Adrian Peterson's high school coach lashed player with wooden paddle and star used to thank him for it | Daily Mail Online

fgg

Jameis Winston Yells "Fuck Her Right In The Pussy," Killing Meme

Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston stood on a table and yelled "fuck her right in the pussy" on campus today, according to a bunch of students who saw him. For the unaware, "Fuck her right in the pussy" was a fake video that turned into a meme, with a few people shouting it on live news broadcasts. It is now dead, because Jameis Winston climbed onto a table and yelled it. College jokes!

Today I walked by some big guy who kept saying "fuck her right in the pussy" turns out it was Jameis Winston. #lol #gonoles

— Alexis (@alexisgarciaaaa) September 16, 2014

in other news, I just saw Jameis Winston standing on random shit screaming "fuck her right in the pussy"

— ya gurl homes (@ayeejohnnyyy) September 16, 2014

Well I had my first Jameis Winston sighting on campus & he got on top of a table in the union and yelled "fuck her right in the pussy"

— Jacqueline Colvett (@jackiecolvett) September 16, 2014

Jameis Winston just casually screamed infront of HCB "Fuck her right in the pussy" .... #epic

— Jeffrey Osborne (@JeffreyOsborne1) September 16, 2014

If you're wondering how my day is going so far, Jameis Winston just jumped on a table in the union and yelled "fuck her right in the pussy"

— Katelyn Boyd (@katelyngail) September 16, 2014

Let's appreciate the fact that @Jaboowins just yelled "fuck her right in the pussy" outside HCB @fsuprobz

— Lauren Montagne (@lulumontag) September 16, 2014

Jameis Winston Yells "Fuck Her Right In The Pussy," Killing Meme

football players (whether college or professional) and other sports stars, politicians, etc. who think they are above it all are disgusting. FSU is only now starting their investigation into jameis raping that girl.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Comment from Adrian's mother. Maybe someone needs to beat her and tell her they just wanted to her to feel the love. What a cunt.

Friends, family recall whippings to Adrian Peterson of Minnesota Vikings - ESPN

Peterson's mother, Bonita Jackson, did speak to the Houston Chronicle, saying he has six kids and "wants to be a good father to them all."

"I don't care what anybody says," Jackson, 50, said in an interview with the Chronicle from here home in the Houston suburb of Spring, where Peterson also has a house. "Most of us disciplined our kids a little more than we meant sometimes. But we were only trying to prepare them for the real world."

Jackson said that while she's still in contact with the mother of the boy Peterson is charged with abusing, neither she nor Peterson can have any contact with the boy.

"When you whip those you love, it's not about abuse, but love," Jackson said. "You want to make them understand that they did wrong."
    Last edited by sluce; September 17th, 2014 at 07:56 PM.
    KrisNine and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Comment from Adrian's mother. Maybe some needs to beat her and tell her they just wanted to her to feel the love. What a cunt.

Friends, family recall whippings to Adrian Peterson of Minnesota Vikings - ESPN

Peterson's mother, Bonita Jackson, did speak to the Houston Chronicle, saying he has six kids and "wants to be a good father to them all."

"I don't care what anybody says," Jackson, 50, said in an interview with the Chronicle from here home in the Houston suburb of Spring, where Peterson also has a house. "Most of us disciplined our kids a little more than we meant sometimes. But we were only trying to prepare them for the real world."

Jackson said that while she's still in contact with the mother of the boy Peterson is charged with abusing, neither she nor Peterson can have any contact with the boy.

"When you whip those you love, it's not about abuse, but love," Jackson said. "You want to make them understand that they did wrong."
    The old I hurt you because I love you bullshit. I think people need to get with it and realize that times have changed. All of the NFL'er's saying "this is how I was raised" or "it's part of our culture". Lots of things that used to be a part of culture have changed, thankfully. I suppose at some point it was acceptable for a man to hit his wife. With his mother's attitude, I see why he turned out the way he did.
    chartreuse and Sarzy like this.

Sluce, did you read the article I linked above? It details beatings by Adrian's Dad and his high school football coach.

I'm not saying it is right...but he is a prime example of how the violence continues down to the next generation. I see why he adheres the same mentality.

I don't. I will not make any excuse for him or anyone else who uses physical violence against a child.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I always think of the saying "when you know better, you do better". These guys know better. No matter how many excuses they make for it, they truly know better. It used to be acceptable to smoke while you were pregnant. What if a woman smoked during her pregnancy and said "well, my mom did it with me and I'm fine"? It used to be ok to have your pets roam the neighborhood having litters of unwanted kittens and puppies. Leave them outside and let them wander off in the cold or heat. If someone did that now, it would be completely unacceptable. I don't get their excuses. Again, I have to wonder if they came out and said that their dad's beat their mom's, so to them it's perfectly acceptable, would people be so willing to let them slide?

True enough. But it is something that becomes a learned behavior and something they believe to be right and true. Not excusing it..but I see the upbringing and brain washing effect repeat offenders have.

I couldn't believe the part of the article where Adrian's Dad was told he had ADHD and his Dad said, he doesn't need meds, it isn't something a belt can't cure. Shocking...I just cant imagine a parent even thinking that, let alone telling another adult that. And ALL the parents in the high school were okay with the coach beating their kids at football practice? Wtf?? Is this common in Texas? Today?

Now an Arizona Cardinal has an assault charge and has been deactivated. I think the NFL has been sitting on all these cases and the dam is breaking now.

Jameis Winston will sit out the FIRST HALF of his game on Saturday as punishment for his potty mouth. God forbid colleges and professional football teams dole out some just punishment that actually fits the crimes of their players.

Driving home from work today, the radio host (I listen to sports radio) read a list of about 10 unaddressed/unpunished domestic violence incidents from around the NFL since Goodell has been the Commissioner. Absolutely shameful - NOTHING had been done to these players at all. Don't rock the boat, don't call attention to the roidrage incidents that might mar the league's image. I was horrified. Goodell has got to go.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

We need a new thread for NFL Deactivated Players and their Crimes.
    SHELLEE, kasippu, Mel1973 and 1 others like this.

"When you whip those you love, it's not about abuse, [COLOR=#009900 !important]but love[/COLOR]," Jackson said. "But you should have a safe word, like all S&M enthusiasts."
    Fixed it!
    BITTER likes this.

I'm wondering how many more cases will come to the surface...we are already up to 5 players from 5 different teams.

I can just imagine how many NFL Wives are now telling their husbands that if they hit them again they will go public and destroy them. It will be great for them to finally realize they may get some support.

"we were only trying to prepare them for the real world"----- like prison? Where AP's father spent several years because he was a coke kingpin? Yes, AWESOME example of a life well-lived. And this success in life AP refers to....he ain't had shit success he can attribute to anything except for the fact he has an inborn gift for athletics and knows that's his only ticket in life. I'd say his personal life has been a shamble, with multiple kids by multiple women, one of whom he'd never met and is DEAD by baby mama's ex-boyfriend, and others who know him only as Daddy Peterson who has a whipping room and is a sadistic freak.
    Mel1973 likes this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Thread Information