Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree179Likes

Thread: Adele splits from husband Simon Konecki

Quote Originally Posted by bootspaige View Post
    can't believe the trash talk against, Adele! I can't wait to hear the heartbreak songs that come out of this and could give three shits what she calls her albums. one of the best shows i've ever been to was her last tour!!
    Look, she's got a good voice, but her songs are formulaic and don't reach me at all. And I'm a maudlin, overly sentimental bitch. I don't know, her songs just don't do it for me, they sort of make me eyeroll because they're predictable.

I think she mainly just has a lot of insecurity about being loveable/desirable, which is universal. But there's nothing that stands out about the music, so the songs just sound so boring to me instead of having a "mass appeal" sound.
    czb, SHELLEE, Brando and 7 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bootspaige View Post
    can't believe the trash talk against, Adele! I can't wait to hear the heartbreak songs that come out of this and could give three shits what she calls her albums. one of the best shows i've ever been to was her last tour!!
    Your devotion is cute, but I have to wonder what forum you thought you were on when you posted that

I feel like her breakup song will be more intense now that she will undergoing divorce with her partner.

Sorry but I think she sounds like a whiny bitch.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Look, she's got a good voice, but her songs are formulaic and don't reach me at all. And I'm a maudlin, overly sentimental bitch. I don't know, her songs just don't do it for me, they sort of make me eyeroll because they're predictable.

I think she mainly just has a lot of insecurity about being loveable/desirable, which is universal. But there's nothing that stands out about the music, so the songs just sound so boring to me instead of having a "mass appeal" sound.
    All this.

I don't hate her, or feel real strongly about her one way or the other. I think I had high hopes she'd be less formulaic and boring, though.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Gold Member

Am I the only one who thinks her soon to be ex looks like a no face tattoo Post Malone?

I'm not really sure what Post Malone looks like, though I do like a couple of his songs that my son plays. All of these new rappers are just scribble-faced unicorn-haired clones of each other and I couldn't pick them out of a lineup. I miss Pac and Biggie.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

she tires me and my youngest used to play her all the time.Thankfully she,s bored too.

I like a couple of her songs.
    I like to listen to them when I'm feeling like a gorda-perdedora-enamorada no correspondida (fat loser unlucky in love).
    It's a very specific mood.
    greysfang, Novice, Sarzy and 3 others like this.

Not surprised by this one.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Adele's $180 Million Divorce: Here's What's at Stake in the Singer's Split from Simon Konecki

According to numerous outlets, it is believed that Adele did not sign a prenup agreement before her marriage to Simon Konecki in 2011

By Jordan RuntaghApril 22, 2019 03:45 PM

Adele‘s impending divorce from Simon Konecki might mean that the hitmaker’s multi-million dollar fortune will take a hit.
    According to numerous U.K. outlets, it is believed pair did not sign a prenup when they wed in 2011. If they choose to file for divorce in the state of California — where they own property and Konecki’s business has a base of operations — he may be entitled to as much as half of the singer’s earnings.
    “What is made during the marriage is likely to be split on an equal basis,” Sandra Davis, a divorce attorney who represented Diana, Princess of Wales among other notables, told the U.K. Times. “It doesn’t matter who did what, or who contributed what.”
    However, Suzanne Kingston, a lawyer specializing in family law, says that it’s unlikely to be a 50-50 split. “Adele may be able to claim that her talent is effectively genius, which means her husband would be entitled to significantly less,” she told the outlet.
    In May 2018, Adele was listed on the U.K. Sunday Times‘ annual “Rich List,”topping the Under 30 ranking with 140 million pounds (approx. $182 million) to her name.

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65098)]KEVIN MAZUR/WIREIMAGE[/COLOR]

The massive jump from the previous year, when Forbes estimated her net worth at $69 million, was due to proceeds from her 121-date world tour that stretched through 2016 and 2017. According to NME, Adele’s personally pocketed 42 million pounds ($55 million) from the global trek.[/COLOR]
    In addition, she also pulled in over 9 million pounds ($12 million) in 2017 from sales of her most recent album, 2015’s 25, which has sold more than 22 million copies to date — making it the 55th best-selling album in history.

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65098)]Adele and Simon Konecki.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65098)]RICHARD YOUNG/REX/SHUTTERSTOCK

On top of her liquid assets, Adele, 30, boasts a stunning array of homes in her vast property portfolio. In addition to her West London apartment, reportedly valued between 1.5 million and 3 million pounds ($1.9 million to $3.8 million), she also possesses two adjacent townhouses in the upscale London neighborhood of Kensington, which she purchased (one in 2012, the other in 2014) for a reported 11 million pounds

But she has been downsizing lately, although only slightly. Her massive eight-bedroom Tudor country estate, known as Lock House in East Grinstead, West Sussex, was put on the market for a reported 7.25 million pounds ($9.4 million) in 2018, and in 2016 she sold her beachfront pad in Brighton for 2,850,000 pounds ($3.7 million) — netting her an 850,000 pound ($1.1 million) profit in the process. According to the Sun, public property records reveal that she sold a mansion in East Sussex this past February for 2.9 million pounds ($3.8 million).
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]RELATED: Adele and Husband Simon Konecki Breakup: All the Signs They Were Heading for a Split[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65098)]Adele and Simon Konecki.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65098)]LESTER COHEN/GETTY IMAGES FOR NARAS[/COLOR]

Adele also has holdings in the United States, including a gated Beverly Hills mansion reportedly valued between 7.3 million and 10 million pounds ($9.5 million – $13 million). In late January, several months before the couple announced their split, PEOPLE can confirm that she transferred a three-bedroom home in L.A. suburb of Van Nuys — reportedly valued at 500,000 pounds ($650,000) — over to Konecki.

According to a Daily Mail report, the property is reportedly registered as the headquarters for Mammoth Water Resources, a company run by the 45-year-old Konecki.
    A former student at England’s pricey and prestigious Eton school, Konecki had a successful career as an investment banker at Lehman Brothers before opting to head to the non-profit sector in 2005. “I was doing well and earning a lot of money, but I got sick of that greedy and corrupted world,” he told Management Today in 2012.
    He ultimately founded the company Life Water and its charity partner, drop4drop, which aims to “fund clear water projects across the globe”. His current assets are unknown, though some outlets report that he has a balance of 800,000 pounds ($1 million) in the bank.
    It remains to be seen how Adele will share her property with Konecki, the father of her 6-year-old son Angelo, but if the gifted Van Nuys home is any indication, the split could be amicable.
    “I don’t come from money,” the superstar told Vanity Fair in 2016. “It’s not that important a part of my life[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

I can see the post Malone resemblance
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Adele may be able to claim that her talent is effectively genius, which means her husband would be entitled to significantly less
    Effectively genius? What?
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

well i know the forum, just stating my point of view. not sure why there is the need to keep repeating yourselves ....i get i!

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Effectively genius? What?
    Hey now. Are you doubting Adele's genius? That sounds suspiciously like trash talking, which goes against forum rulez.

I like exactly one of her songs; the rest I wish they would stop playing so much. She has a very distinctive and rich voice-- too bad her songwriting skills don't live up to it.
    Last edited by Ravenna; April 24th, 2019 at 09:32 AM.
    Waterslide likes this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information