Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: Actor Ricky Schroder helps post bail for Kyle Rittenhouse

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    That boggles my mind. How can a black person endorse Trump? Being a Republican, well, okay, maybe, that's none of my business anyway. But right-wing, Trump?
    That is an extra level of delusion especially for a PoC. As an old white woman from germany, I do know what happened to George Floyd and Breanna Taylor. How can he not?
    I think it happens for different reasons. I think there is the "Daddy, please love me" brigade (Mia Love), who can't handle the fact that people dislike them and if they just love their haters, they will somehow win hearts and minds. There are guys like Ice Cube, who think both side are equally bad and that they need to make these hard-bargaining "Contracts", which will not be honored, because politics doesn't work like a record deal. And head cases like Clarence Thomas, who had a traumatizing childhood and only admit they are a minority when it suits them during a confirmation hearing.
    BITTER, MsDark, HWBL and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I think it happens for different reasons. I think there is the "Daddy, please love me" brigade (Mia Love), who can't handle the fact that people dislike them and if they just love their haters, they will somehow win hearts and minds. There are guys like Ice Cube, who think both side are equally bad and that they need to make these hard-bargaining "Contracts", which will not be honored, because politics doesn't work like a record deal. And head cases like Clarence Thomas, who had a traumatizing childhood and only admit they are a minority when it suits them during a confirmation hearing.
    The Stockholm Syndrome on steroids.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Armed protester ‘Maserati Mike’ shows up at Kyle Rittenhouse trial

KENOSHA, Wis. — A protester who had clashed with Black Lives Matter supporters at the Kyle Rittenhouse trial returned outside the courthouse toting an AR-15-style rifle Wednesday.
    The man, who referred to himself as “Maserati Mike,” arrived carrying a megaphone in addition to the long rifle and what appeared to be a bulletproof vest.

He was briefly questioned by authorities who asked him to leave, citing a law that prohibits rifles within 1,000 feet of a school.
    Shortly after, he drove away in his banged-up Maserati, only to return about an hour later sans rifle.
    “Black Lives Matter is a terrorist organization,” the man, who appeared to have a knife in his pocket, shouted into a megaphone.
    When approached for an interview, he replied, “I don’t speak to the media.”
    The man was asked to leave by authorities who cited a law that prohibits rifles within 1,000 feet of a school.Stephen Yang“Maserati Mike” sported a bulletproof vest to go with the megaphone he carried.Stephen YangThe alarming appearance comes a day after he had sparred with Black Lives Matter protesters who were shouting, “No justice, no peace.”
    “F–k Black Lives Matter,” the man fired back at the group.
    “If the glove don’t fit, acquit,” he added.
    Rittenhouse, 18, is charged with killing Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 26, and wounding Gaige Grosskreutz, 28, during protests against police brutality on Aug. 25, 2020.
    In anticipation of a verdict in the case, Gov. Tony Evers called 500 National Guard members to the area to be on standby to handle any unrest.
    The man leaves after he was approached by Kenosha sheriffs.Stephen Yang“Maserati Mike” eventually returned to the scene without his rifle.Stephen Yang“Kenoshans are strong, resilient, and have worked hard to heal and rebuild together over the past year,” he wrote on Twitter on Tuesday.
    “Any efforts to sow division and hinder that healing are unwelcome in Kenosha and Wisconsin. Regardless of the outcome in this case, I urge peace in Kenosha and across our state.”

Photos here https://nypost.com/2021/11/17/masera...enhouse-trial/

"I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

A bulletproof vest, eh? Well, he isn’t wearing any protective gear on his head. Just sayin‘.
    Does this fool not realize he looks like he might have some black in him? Latino, Hispanic, something. Definitely some brown folks in his ancestry.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

He looks like he has a girly figure.

^^ child-bearing hips.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

and thick but non-muscular thighs, an underbite, and knock knees. He's a weird looking creep.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Reminds me of this gem I read the other day online.

My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

He's probably the product of inbreeding.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    A bulletproof vest, eh? Well, he isn’t wearing any protective gear on his head. Just sayin‘.
    Does this fool not realize he looks like he might have some black in him? Latino, Hispanic, something. Definitely some brown folks in his ancestry.
    His last name is Di Sisti, so I’m guessing Italian ancestry- maybe Sicilian. My BIL has a similar complexion and hair type and both his parents are from Sicily.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    His last name is Di Sisti, so I’m guessing Italian ancestry- maybe Sicilian. My BIL has a similar complexion and hair type and both his parents are from Sicily.
    But does your BIL have child-bearing hips?
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    Well anyone who has seen the movie True Romance knows how Sicilians went from being light skinned to dark skinned.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Maserati Mike’s real name is Jesse Kline, a former police officer from Ferguson who was fired from the force in 2018 over criminal charges which included stalking and assault. He was arrested in Maplewood in August that year after following a woman he was romantically involved with, to another man’s home, according to documents.

Chad Loder (they/them)

@chadloder

Replying to @chadloderJesse Kline was fired from the Ferguson police department after being arrested in 2018 on charges of stalking, unlawful use of a weapon, and assault.Kline's charges were later dropped in 2020 after two key witnesses refused to testify (one can guess why that might be).

Disgraced ex-cop Jesse Kline goes by "Maserati Mike" on Twitter, according to @thatdaneshguy.Records show that Kline drives a 2007 Maserati M139 color black, with Illinois tags.The MSRP on this car was $120,000 new.

Disgraced ex-Ferguson cop Jesse Kline has a violent history, including allegedly stalking and threatening people with a gun while off duty.Kline's primary email address starts with "klineborn2kill" — makes you wonder.

https://mobile.twitter.com/chadloder...578759/photo/1

https://mobile.twitter.com/chadloder...578759/photo/2

https://mobile.twitter.com/chadloder...578759/photo/3

"I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

I'm both shocked and not shocked at all. This guy screams small dick to me. Probably mansplains everything and can't take no for an answer.

A fired, ex-cop from Ferguson? well, that explains a lot.
    Lalasnake, czb, mostroop and 1 others like this.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information