Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: Actor Johnathon Schaech: I Was Molested by Director Franco Zeffirelli

He was in one of my favorite guilty pleasure films, HUSH. Yeah, he could get it...

Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

^^^^ LOVE that movie, even with Goopy in the starring role. Jessica Lange was awesome in this movie.
    BITTER and weathered1 like this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

I've long been a fan of his acting. Don't/didn't know much about him as a person until this article. I don't think he was one involved in the messy drunk brothers, Waterslide, but may be wrong. When I think of messy brothers, it's always the Baldwins who come to mind.
    Waterslide likes this.

Maybe the London brothers?
    Trixie, Waterslide and weathered1 like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Oh. Could be.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    ^^^^ LOVE that movie, even with Goopy in the starring role. Jessica Lange was awesome in this movie.
    One of the reasons I love it so much is that I get off watching someone give Goopy grief...
    Nevan and weathered1 like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Maybe the London brothers?
    Yes! Thank you - that's who I was thinking of! One of them was on 7th Heaven...
    witchcurlgirl likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I think somebody should check in with Martin Hewitt, who costarred with Brooke Shields in "Endless Love". That was a Zeffirelli, too. I remember, all these years later, how excited the Zeffster seemed (in a promotional, behind-the-scenes clip) when Hewitt took his shirt off.
    BITTER and Waterslide like this.

Yea, and then he and his career kind of faded into the woodwork! Good call, Mo.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Bronze Member

I've got a good idea for this discussion....lets post beefcake photos of a sexual assault victim.

Fuckit i'm off to get my black dress ready for the oscars.

Oh for fucks sake. He is allowed to be hot. We are allowed to find him hot.

This mfer is 47 years old and looks damn hot. And obviously overcame a great deal to get to where he is today.

Want more great pics? Check out his twitter.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Oh for fucks sake. He is allowed to be hot. We are allowed to find him hot.

This mfer is 47 years old and looks damn hot. And obviously overcame a great deal to get to where he is today.

Want more great pics? Check out his twitter.
    It isn't about being "allowed" to find him hot or not. It's about it not being an appropriate response to someone sharing the story of their sexual assault.
    secretgoldfish likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I think somebody should check in with Martin Hewitt, who costarred with Brooke Shields in "Endless Love". That was a Zeffirelli, too. I remember, all these years later, how excited the Zeffster seemed (in a promotional, behind-the-scenes clip) when Hewitt took his shirt off.
    And Leonard Whiting, from Romeo and Juliet. He was 17-18. Touted as the next big thing, all the young girls swooned, (I was one of them) and then he pretty much disappeared. Per wiki, he abandoned his film career for theater work.

Zeffirelli quote: Director Franco Zeffirelli described his discovery, made from 300 youngsters who auditioned during more than three months: "He has a magnificent face, gentle melancholy, sweet, the kind of idealistic young man Romeo ought to be."

He and Olivia Hussey were so gorgeous together. She was 15-16 when it filmed.

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by secretgoldfish View Post
    I've got a good idea for this discussion....lets post beefcake photos of a sexual assault victim.

Fuckit i'm off to get my black dress ready for the oscars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taedium View Post
    It isn't about being "allowed" to find him hot or not. It's about it not being an appropriate response to someone sharing the story of their sexual assault.
    To clarify, if someone has been sexually abused, we're supposed to shun him or her from what our eyes and minds find physically attractive? Or we're allowed to mentally think of that person as hot, but we have to keep it to ourselves like a dirty little secret? That sounds like a positive for the victim. Good idea. It kind of reminds me of back in the day when women would be found in a compromising position, or raped, and they weren't able to get married because they were damaged goods and were sent off to convents or became governesses and shit. Stigmas are fun!

And it's not like anyone said, "That guy is hot, no wonder he got molested." That's the difference.
    sprynkles, Trixie, Mrs P and 4 others like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    And it's not like anyone said, "That guy is hot, no wonder he got molested." That's the difference.
    The other thing is, a number of people were having a hard time placing the name with the face/body. He was known for being an extraordinarily good-looking guy.
    MsDark, Trixie, Waterslide and 5 others like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information