Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree132Likes

Thread: Actor Ioan Gruffudd’s wife, Alice Evans, tweets actor is ‘leaving his family’

Gold Member

I haven’t seen anything these two are in, but she is totally losing it on social media. Like … dumpster fire in action. He posted a pic with (presumably) his new girlfriend this week and she has completely lost the plot. You’d think he hadn’t told her 10 months ago their marriage was over … and he’s filed for divorce. She insists he is her husband, not her ex, and that he is/has been cheating on her, dragging the kids into this (showing them his IG and her social media). Ugh. I feel the sorriest for their children. This sounds horrible for them and I am betting she will drag this out as long as she can.
    fgg likes this.

OMG, I saw a story about her dragging all the details through social media and thought his leaving and new girlfriend were a new thing. Found this thread and it's like, "WTF, Alice? Let it go. He didn't go all Ewan McGregor on you. He left. Get a therapist and get off social media with every feeling you're having."
    Kittylady likes this.

He didn't leave. He escaped.

Quote Originally Posted by Lalasnake View Post
    He didn't leave. He escaped.
    I'm starting to think that
    Kittylady and Lalasnake like this.

Gold Member

She’s now saying she has a lot of interviews lined up in the UK and the US … to talk about how men leave their spouses/partners for younger women. It isn’t even as newsworthy as man bites dog.
    Trixie and Kittylady like this.

doesn't she have friends or people who care about her who will stop her from further embarrassing herself?
    Kittylady likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Gold Member

She has said her friends are tired of hearing her go on. Shocking.

Playing the public victim game is a short-term game. Soon the story will shift and she'll be blamed. Best to acknowledge your hurt and then be vewwwwwwy quiet.
    Kittylady likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by PecanPie View Post
    She’s now saying she has a lot of interviews lined up in the UK and the US … to talk about how men leave their spouses/partners for younger women. It isn’t even as newsworthy as man bites dog.

If she goes through with those interviews, she'll get a crazy lady reputation which won't help her revitalize her career.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlot-N-Bali View Post
    i have a vague memory of something similar. I remember looking him up on those forums during his Hornblower days and there was a lot of drama surrounding Alice. I didn’t stick around there long so my memory is hazy but I seem to recall Alice herself posting vitriolic stuff on the boards, do you remember anything like that?
    Vaguely, yes - I didn't really believe it at the time; thought it was an overenthusiastic fantard, but anything is possible, seeing the recent social media outbursts from her.

Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
    If she goes through with those interviews, she'll get a crazy lady reputation which won't help her revitalize her career.
    Already done and dusted.
    Angeli likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    Already done and dusted.
    I saw something where she'd said he called her unstable and an alcoholic and I couldn't help but think "Maybe he has a point..."

I just hope someone is thinking of the kids, because right now dad is AWOL and Mum can't seem to see beyond the need to burn everything to the ground.
    Lalasnake and weathered1 like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Gold Member

She is scheduled to do a live interview with the Australian show Kyle and Jackie on Monday at about 8 am (not sure what time zone that is, California or Australia but guessing Aus, given they are a morning show). I would love to hear our Aussie posters’ take on this…

I'd love to help you out, but I would fill my ears with cement before I'd listen to Kyle fucking Sandilands.
    PecanPie likes this.
    Be excellent to each other.

I just had a look at her Instagram and holy crap she is losing it. And she needs to work on her facetune/filter skills
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information