Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: Actor Ioan Gruffudd’s wife, Alice Evans, tweets actor is ‘leaving his family’

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I've never seen Titanic and never plan to.
    you're not missing much.
    it's not terrible or anything but it's definitely too long. and the céline song blows.

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    He's the one bloke who takes his lifeboat back to search for people in the water - (SPOILER to people like Shellee who haven't watched it...) he's the one who saves Kate Winslet. I hate that I remembered that even before I watched the movie yesterday.
    Lofty Bike, SHELLEE and Kittylady like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Elite Member

Well considering that when she met Ioan she was engaged to and living with Olivier Picasso, I'd say karma is a bit of a bitch.

Her dragging her kids into the end of the marriage makes her a shitty person, imo.
    DawnM74 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post

This is the first Reed Richards from the Fantastic Four series with Chris Evans and Jessica Alba. I think that is what he would be most known for here in USA. Levitt's remark is so hilarious and on point - he's like in 30 seconds of "Titanic".

He's been in some other stuff. He seems really likeable. But apparently, the character he most matches is the unreliable boyfriend of The Rock's ex in "San Andreas" - disaster movie where the big one hits California and San Francisco is flattened or flooded or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    For what it's worth sput, my post was directed at the poster above me, and not what you said earlier in the thread I will say this - I ended up watching Titanic last night thanks to this thread.
    i am now downloading "san andreas" and "san andreas fault" both look like interesting movies where you get to see lots of fun destruction type scenarios.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    i am now downloading "san andreas" and "san andreas fault" both look like interesting movies where you get to see lots of fun destruction type scenarios.
    I'll tell you one thing, there is a scene in "San Andreas" that Alice Evans has probably put on constant repeat....
    weathered1 and Annika like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    She needs to change her passwords if he's deleting her stuff

That's all I've got

TELL ME (everyone who this applies to) that your significant others know your passwords.

I can't place where I've seen him, but he once belonged in one of my Welshmen sandwiches.

I forgot he was in Titanic.

I liked him in King Arthur- which is bad but stars some of my favorite actors

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I remember being on the imdb forums and the Ioan section was full of stories how jealous Alice was, and the general consensus was that apparently she is mental. Reading the stories I was always wondering why he stayed with her...I consider this a very good run.
    Merlot-N-Bali likes this.

Elite Member

I can't place where I've seen him, but he once belonged in one of my Welshmen sandwiches. [/QUOTE]

I thought he was very good in the Horatio Hornblower series.

He seems to be in a lot of TV series. I think he would have had a bigger film career, though if he had a name people could pronounce. (I know that his name is Welsh for "John Griffith" but that's not how it looks up on a marquee)..

fgg

he's in harrow on hulu.
    Novice likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    He seems to be in a lot of TV series. I think he would have had a bigger film career, though if he had a name people could pronounce. (I know that his name is Welsh for "John Griffith" but that's not how it looks up on a marquee)..

you blew my mind. i thought his name was EYE-on like Ian or Ion (which i haven't really heard as a name).
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Elite Member

Well, Ian is John in English
    Annika likes this.

My name (Mohandas Ganja) translates to "Maurice Gaines" in English.
    Annika likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Geest View Post
    I remember being on the imdb forums and the Ioan section was full of stories how jealous Alice was, and the general consensus was that apparently she is mental. Reading the stories I was always wondering why he stayed with her...I consider this a very good run.
    i have a vague memory of something similar. I remember looking him up on those forums during his Hornblower days and there was a lot of drama surrounding Alice. I didn’t stick around there long so my memory is hazy but I seem to recall Alice herself posting vitriolic stuff on the boards, do you remember anything like that?
    "You should've never trusted Hollywood..."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information