Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Jade Goody dies

Default Jade Goody dies

Just heard it on the radio, she fell asleep early hours this morning and didn't wake up. RIP then.

On Mother's Day too! I feel sorry for her mum and kids.

Yeah that is quite harsh, eh?

It did tickle me a little the way it was announced on the radio like we didn't know who Jade was, why she was famous and that we weren't aware of her cancer.

I guess OK magazine are in the clear then a bit!

But seriously, my thoughts go out to her kids and family at this time.

Even though she struggled a long time with her illness, she went in such a peaceful way. May God rest her soul. My heart goes out to her kids and mom...no Mother should ever have to bury their child. Such a sad week for husbands, moms, and little boys.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

She actually died on Mother's Day. How sad.
    At least she's at peace now.

Good, finally. An end to her attention whoring.

Lol Bee that's what I thought too

Rest in peace, Jade, you were a pain in the ass but I did hope you'd recover so I could lambast you some more. I feel for her kids, must be really hard for them :/
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Poor thing. I am glad it is over and that she went gently at the end at least.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    No, no, they have the funeral to milk for all it's worth. Then the interviews with her mum and boyfriend about life without Jade. This could go on for a while yet.

Saying that, I feel so sorry for her kids. They're very young to lose their mum.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.

That said, I am sad for her children, on mother's day of all days.

It's weird... I can't really believe she's dead - not because I actually care about her on any level, but because the flood of updates will cease now.

Bring on the tacky magazine interview where her children's grief is exploited and her jail-thug husband 'mourns' to a magazine of readers (and a fat paycheck).
    ssabmud

How Jade clung to life for one last Mother's Day with her sons | Mail Online

How Jade clung to life for one last Mother's Day with her sons
    By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

The death of such a young woman and mother would be heartbreaking at any time.

But Jade Goody's death carries a special poignancy to it - coming as it did on Mother's Day.

All thoughts are now turning to her two sons, Bobby, 5, and Freddie, 4 - but they were always first in Jade's mind.

Jack Tweed left his wife Jade's bedside to buy a Mother's Day card in Loughton, Essex, today

As she clung to life yesterday her new husband Jack Tweed left her bedside to buy a moving Mother's Day card.

It carried the message: 'A mum is like a tea bag; only in hot water do you realise how strong she is.' A teacup on the card bore the message: 'Love you, Jade'.

It is not known whether Jade, or her mother Jackiey, was to receive the card; it would have been equally suitable for both.

For the last few weeks Jackiey has barely left her daughter's side; while mother-of-two Jade has defied expectations to cling to life.

Jade's young sons gave her handmade cards to mark Mothering Sunday last weekend, after doctors advised she was close to death.

The cancer-stricken reality TV star has so-far defied expectations, determined to spend precious extra minutes with her family.

However, until yesterday she remained heavily sedated in an effort to control her pain. She had begged her family that they do not see her die.

At Jade's request the youngsters have spent the last couple of weeks with their father Jeff Brazier.

Jade had previously told how she spoke to her boys after coming home from hospital last Thursday, saying: 'Mummy's going to heaven soon.

'I'm going to be a star up in the sky so when you are looking up, you will be able to see me and know I'm there, always looking over you.

'Mummy's going to be up there looking over you. Close your eyes and you can talk to me.'

Jade's sons marked Mothering Sunday with a visit to Jade's bedside last week

Yesterday it emerged that vandals have shattered the car window of one of the team of nurses tending to Jade.

The unnamed nurse discovered the vandalism - which took place outside Jade's house last night - this morning.

Yesterday, Jade's family had publicly praised the nurses.

Her mother Jackiey said: 'I'm very thankful... for the nurses for looking after Jade and Kevin and Jack and myself.'

Jade Goody's nurse looks shell-shocked as she leans against her car this morning. Vandals shattered her rear window with a stone last night

It sounds like Jade went peacefully...went to sleep and never woke up. Her family must be devastated, but the passing of a terminally ill person who is suffering often brings a sense of relief at the same time. I hope they all find peace, especially her young ones.
    "You should've never trusted Hollywood..."

Is it wrong that I think she went before this and theyre just milking the whole Mothers Day thing? Am I really that fucking jaded?
    RIP regardless, I wouldnt wish cancer on anyone.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

I didn't realize Mother's Day was different for other countries.

I was going to say...It's Mother's Day already!?!!

Man...I thought I was in deep shit and had forgotten but then in the back of my mind I KNEW that for the U.S. it wasn't until May...Phew!

I must say I was caught off guard by her death...just like I said I would be.

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

Elite Member

Sad for her boys, but good riddance to her. Never liked her, ill or not.

Until her illness, she was one of the most vile and nasty people in the business. When she took ill, the media and public treated her like she was a martyr and all seemed to be forgiven just like that. I think they forgot many aside from Jade go through these exact same circumstances daily. Her life was nothing but a circus and I don't doubt it will continue with movie deals and book deals with the grieving family she left behind. I have no doubt she loved her boys, but I'm suspicious of the new hubby. I think he'll milk this for all its worth. I don't think he has an investment in her boys, but he'll use them for his own benefit.

Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information