Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another family rift rocks Victoria Beckham as she rows with David Beckham's mother

Default Another family rift rocks Victoria Beckham as she rows with David Beckham's mother

Just when it seemed tensions in the Beckham household had been smoothed over, news reaches me of another rift.
    Victoria, who is staying in LA while David plays another season with AC Milan, has fallen out with her mother-in-law.
    Posh was forced to rush back from Milan to LA last week after David’s mother Sandra, who was babysitting the couple’s sons Brooklyn, Cruz and Romeo, decided she wanted to return to London.

David and Victoria in Milan: Posh has had a row with her mother-in-law

A source revealed: ‘Victoria had been househunting in Milan, but then Sandra decided she wanted to be at her daughter’s birthday, so Victoria had to fly back early. Sandra and Victoria had a row.’
    A spokesman told me: ‘Victoria never leaves her children for more than a week. The dates had already been organised with Sandra.’

David Beckham's mother Sandra with Romeo (L) and Victoria Beckham's mother Jackie Adams with Brooklyn in 2005

Another family rift rocks Posh as she rows with David Beckham's mother | Mail Online

Hmm-she must have known it was her daughters birthday earlier-seems mean.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

You always seem to hear these stories about Victoria being a bitch and Davids normal working class family having to put up with her, apparently they can't stand her.

Josnnr Beckham = Davids sister, somewhat considered a z list celeb in the uk.

Josnnr? Joanna - but she's not a celeb at all. However, she's still David's mother's daughter and the mother is probably trying to do the best for all of them.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Hmm-she must have known it was her daughters birthday earlier-seems mean.
    I betcha Posh extended her stay in Milan, house hunting after David's contract was signed, and expected his mother to just sit tight.

Sounds like Posh knew about the birthday and ignored it to shop. I'm not buying this "she never spends more than a week away from the kids" crap.

Elite Member

If the scenario is true, I'd be pissed too if I were Victoria. Mother-in-laws can be a major pain in the ass. I think Victoria gets a lot of unwarranted slagging. I like her.

I don't know what this broad did to win so many people over when she came here, but I don't buy her act for one minute. In spite of the fact that she makes sure you see pictures plastered everywhere with her and the boys, I think she's one of those people who probably leaves their care to others frequently to do whatever she wants, and somehow it 'doesn't count' when it's family that she's pawned them off on. I can totally see her feeling entitled when it comes to family watching the boys and rearranging their lives on her time.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I don't know why anyone likes this stupid cow, to be honest.

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

aabbcc said:
    I don't know why anyone likes this stupid cow, to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I don't know what this broad did to win so many people over when she came here, but I don't buy her act for one minute. In spite of the fact that she makes sure you see pictures plastered everywhere with her and the boys, I think she's one of those people who probably leaves their care to others frequently to do whatever she wants, and somehow it 'doesn't count' when it's family that she's pawned them off on. I can totally see her feeling entitled when it comes to family watching the boys and rearranging their lives on her time.
    THANK YOU, Aabbcc & Mrs. Dark! Lately it seems like everyone LIKES Victoria Beckham (which i do NOT understand) and i was beginning to feel alone in that I CAN'T STAND HER!!!!! The sight of her pig-nosed homely face & fake grostesquely-skinny laughably overly-made up body with her overtanned leather-like skin grosses me out everytime i see her ridiculous picture. She strikes me as the most FAKE person. And the quote "She never leaves her children for more than 1 week at a time." is supposed to make her look GOOD???!!!?? I personally think that leaving your children for 1 week is horrible!, unless it's an absolute necessity (i.e. men & women who serve in the military--which certainly doesn't compare with Pigtoria's TRIVIAL reasons for leaving her kids--which are usually to go to some shallow thing like a Fashion Week event across the globe or "househunting [for their new ridiculous, gauche $30 million mansion] in Milan"). She seems to live a very SHALLOW, all-for-show, ridiculously-gaudy existence that is ALL about APPEARANCES. SHE thinks that she herself is something really special (the way she strikes all these ridiculous poses for the photographers when she's, for example, just out to dinner, is especially HILARIOUS), but i find her absolutely BORING. Don't like her, admire her, or respect her at all.

And i don't blame the mother-in-law in this case at all.--I bet Pigtoria expects everyone she knows' lives to revolve around her SO-IMPORTANT life, but other people have lives & important things to do too, even if it's not to (for example) go yachting with Armani in the Riviera! Fake, self-important bitch.
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

Who likes her? But for the Beckham factor, she'd be a has-been like the rest of the Spice Girls.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldDust77 View Post
    THANK YOU, Aabbcc & Mrs. Dark! Lately it seems like everyone LIKES Victoria Beckham (which i do NOT understand) and i was beginning to feel alone in that I CAN'T STAND HER!!!!! The sight of her pig-nosed homely face & fake grostesquely-skinny laughably overly-made up body with her overtanned leather-like skin grosses me out everytime i see her ridiculous picture. She strikes me as the most FAKE person. And the quote "She never leaves her children for more than 1 week at a time." is supposed to make her look GOOD???!!!?? I personally think that leaving your children for 1 week is horrible!, unless it's an absolute necessity (i.e. men & women who serve in the military--which certainly doesn't compare with Pigtoria's TRIVIAL reasons for leaving her kids--which are usually to go to some shallow thing like a Fashion Week event across the globe or "househunting [for their new ridiculous, gauche $30 million mansion] in Milan"). She seems to live a very SHALLOW, all-for-show, ridiculously-gaudy existence that is ALL about APPEARANCES. SHE thinks that she herself is something really special (the way she strikes all these ridiculous poses for the photographers when she's, for example, just out to dinner, is especially HILARIOUS), but i find her absolutely BORING. Don't like her, admire her, or respect her at all.

And i don't blame the mother-in-law in this case at all.--I bet Pigtoria expects everyone she knows' lives to revolve around her SO-IMPORTANT life, but other people have lives & important things to do too, even if it's not to (for example) go yachting with Armani in the Riviera! Fake, self-important bitch.
    I know, sure MIL'S can be a pain, but Victoria seems like just a fake woman. I don't buy her act, sure she dresses nice, good for her. She should be able to dress well with all that damn money. Basically all she has ever done in her career was strike a pose, and that is what makes her special?

People got sick of her act in the UK, so when it came time for she and the hubby to bring the traveling circus here, she jumped on the opportunity to attempt to change her image a bit. Not completely, but here she managed to stop being a cunt and act just down to earth (and dare I say maybe even a tad self-deprecating?) enough to make her shallow fakeness all cute and adorable to people instead of disgusting and pretentious, which it is. Also advantageous to her is the fact that here in the US people are dumb enough to equate an English accent with instant classiness, which is not something she could get away with over there. This was the perfect place to come cleanse a little chaviness off her image.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Sounds like a miscommunication to me. I like Vickie B, she seems to think it's ridiculous that she's famous but so long as we're still willing to be interested, she'll go with it. I also think she's probably a pretty good parent with very good help - her kids always seem happy and engaged and yea, she pimps them out but it's usually only to and from activities (going into a restaurant or party), but they seem to get to live their lives unbothered.

It would take a lot more than me having to cut a shopping trip short for it to be even worth the bother of having a "row" with my MIL. Especially if she was the one doing me a favor in the first place. But I guess I'm not a diva and can suck it up and take a lot more aggravation and not always getting my way to keep the peace in my family. I think she lives by this golden rule: He who has the gold makes the rules! (i.e. you stay your ass there with the kids until I am good and goddamned ready to come back).

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Sounds like a miscommunication to me. I like Vickie B, she seems to think it's ridiculous that she's famous but so long as we're still willing to be interested, she'll go with it. I also think she's probably a pretty good parent with very good help - her kids always seem happy and engaged and yea, she pimps them out but it's usually only to and from activities (going into a restaurant or party), but they seem to get to live their lives unbothered.
    You see, I don't get that from her at all. I think she expects fame and revels in it, along with being rich and thought fabulous. The fact that so many people buy exactly what you wrote is an example of how she sort of reinvented herself personality-wise when she was able to start fresh here after people were so over her tacky, famewhoring ass in the UK.

Actually a lot of people in the UK aren't sick of her which is why her perfume etc does so well here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information