Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NicoleWasHere

Thread: Miley Cyrus: Girl bullies once "trapped" me inside a bathroom

Default Miley Cyrus: Girl bullies once "trapped" me inside a bathroom

Miley Cyrus arrives at the 81st Annual Academy Awards held at Kodak Theatre on February 22, 2009 in Los Angeles, CA.
    Kevork Djansezian/Getty ImagesBuzz up!

Miley Cyrus might be friends with the likes of Taylor Swift and Demi Lovato, but before she was famous, the Hannah Montana star says she was "friendless, lonely and miserable."
    In her new memoir, Miles To Go, she chronicles her life as a pre-teen in Tennessee. Access Hollywood, who received a preview of the book, revealed that the famous teen didn't need protection from paparazzi but from bullies, whom Cyrus referred to as the Anti-Miley Club.
    "The girls took it beyond normal bullying. These were big, tough girls," Miley wrote. "I was scrawny and short. They were fully capable of doing me bodily harm."
    Cyrus recalled one particular incident when her detractors locked her in the girls' restroom during class.
    "They shoved me in," she wrote in her book. "I was trapped. I banged on the door until my fists hurt. Nobody came. I spent what felt like an hour in there, waiting for someone to rescue me, wondering how my life had gotten so messed up."
    The bullying reached its pinnacle when a group of girls challenged the future star to a fight.

"It seemed like Operation Make Miley Miserable was escalating to a new level. More like Operation Take Miley Down," she wrote. "Three girls strutted up and stood towering over me. My stomach churned. I clutched my grilled cheese sandwich like it was the hand of my best friend. It pretty much was my best friend those days. I was done for."
    She added: "They started cussing me and telling me to get up. I sat there, frozen. I didn't know what to do. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I wasn't chicken. What could they do to me? I was surrounded by people. I stood up, still a foot shorter then they were, and said, 'What's your problem? What did I ever do to you?'"
    The principal intervened before the brawl ensued, but not before they took a jab at her country-singing father, Billy Ray Cyrus.

"Classmates would say, 'Your dad's a one-hit wonder. You'll never amount to anything -- just like him,'" Miley wrote.
    In the 263-page book, Cyrus also recounts her rise to fame after beating out such up-and-coming stars as Taylor Momsen for the title role in the Hannah Montana Disney series.
    "I didn't dare forget the struggle," she wrote. "There was a reason for it. I brought that girl with me, and she reminds me to be compassionate. To not hold grudges. To be supportive. To be there for others when I know I'm needed."
    Among cute candid photos and notes scribbled in the book's margin, Cyrus also mentioned her heartbreak over fellow Disney star, Nick Jonas.
    "It felt like the whole world stopped. Nothing else mattered," she wrote of the first night she met the youngest Jonas Brother, whom she only referred to as "Prince Charming."
    Miley unveils in her diary-like book, which hit bookstores Tuesday, the reason why she and Nick broke up.
    "Deep down, I know we weren't being our best selves," she wrote, recalling that it was the hardest day of her life. "And that was what I wanted -- and thought I deserved - in a relationship."
    She said she wrote her hit song, "7 Things I Hate About You" in order to "punish him, to get him back for hurting me," but that ultimately the song is "about forgiving, not forgetting."
    She added: "It's hard to imagine that our love is a story with an end," Miley wrote. "But you know, at least I'm getting some really good songs out of it."

Usmagazine.com | News - Miley Cyrus: Girl Bullies Once "Trapped" Me Inside a Bathroom
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

As if she has any real friends, now.
    Bunraku likes this.

memoir....

I kinda feel sorry for her. She'll be awfully embarassed in a few years about this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Why did they want to beat her up? Did she do the slant eyes in front of a group of asian girls?
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

Maybe Bucky Beaver was trying to 'sing,' and they wanted to shut her up.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I bet they're all jealous of her now, especially since she has a gazillion dollars and she dated a Jonas brother. Yeah, she's annoying but justice is still sweet.

*And I can't imagine what it's like to go to school when Billy Ray Cyrus is your father.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Thread Information