Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Katherine Heigl manages to become a cunt big enough to swallow THE EARTH

Lightbulb Katherine Heigl manages to become a cunt big enough to swallow THE EARTH

Actress Katherine Heigl has been accused of behaving like a diva while filming '27 Dresses', with insiders claiming she refused to shoot scenes unless she was brought Coke Zero.

(BANG) -

Katherine Heigl has been accused of behaving like a diva while filming '27 Dresses'.

The 30-year-old actress reportedly refused to film any scenes on the 2008 movie unless she was brought a can of Coke Zero, and also refused to talk to extras on set.

An extra on the film told gossip blogger Perez Hilton: "She wouldn't film any scenes until her pregnant assistant ran and got her a Coke Zero. She refused to eat lunch next to anyone or have anyone speak to her once the cameras stopped rolling.

"I filmed RIGHT next to her... for 10 hours straight two days in a row and she never once said hello to me. Never even looked in my direction even after I tried to make conversation."

The new claims come after it was reported Katherine made a series of unreasonable demands on the set of her movie 'Five Killers'.

A crew member said: "She's had appointments with us - from camera tests to fittings - that she just hasn't shown up to and has been making herself unavailable.

"She and her mother, who is her manager, even had the audacity to request that wardrobe people go to her. We accommodated that request and she flaked on the meeting."

The movie is being shot in Atlanta and France, and Katherine has reportedly requested a private plane transport her to set and a large security team.

Another source said: "She has a sense of entitlement that is really off-putting. Many directors that she's worked with in the past DO NOT want to work with her again."

(C) BANG Media International

Coke diva Katherine Heigl | Sympatico / MSN CelebEdge
    i cant wait till she crashes and burns horribly
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Hmmm....should we do like was done on the Christian Bale thread and say this was all because she needed to concentrate and feel the character and was getting into the zone and to be distracted would have put her off her game....?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

fgg

she sucks

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    Hmmm....should we do like was done on the Christian Bale thread and say this was all because she needed to concentrate and feel the character and was getting into the zone and to be distracted would have put her off her game....?
    um no, she's a supercunt on or off camera.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Sure, when she's that caliber of an actor.

Her and T.R. Knight need to fade into oblivion together, two spoiled brats who bite the hand that feeds them. I can't wait to see her killed off on Greys, I hope both her and George meet a violent death. I bet the rest of the cast is pretty happy about the both of them leaving. I can't believe she has the nerve to be such a diva as such a mediocre actress. She won't be around in a few years.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

And we'll be there to point, laugh and taunt her mediocre ass!

Die, Izzy, Die!!!!

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

A looong time ago I liked her, but it has been brought to my attention over and over, she is a diva bitch.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

its looking like izzy has cancer on GA. i hope i hope i hope.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Her and T.R. Knight need to fade into oblivion together, two spoiled brats who bite the hand that feeds them. I can't wait to see her killed off on Greys, I hope both her and George meet a violent death. I bet the rest of the cast is pretty happy about the both of them leaving. I can't believe she has the nerve to be such a diva as such a mediocre actress. She won't be around in a few years.
    I wish that was true but she can kinda, have a Jennifer Aniston career. I think she just hit 30, and yes she is a bitch but she is gorgeous. She already has a movie with fine ass Gerald Butler do out.

Liked her in My Father the Hero. Downhill from there.

^ aww I did love her in My Father the Hero...she also dated Joey Lawrence (I love that little tidbit) Whoa!

Nobody likes a diva, Katherine!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Mr Bale is a GOD, that's why, perfection personified, WONDERMAN
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shuisfan1234 View Post
    I wish that was true but she can kinda, have a Jennifer Aniston career. I think she just hit 30, and yes she is a bitch but she is gorgeous. She already has a movie with fine ass Gerald Butler do out.

I don't see her having a Jennifer Aniston career. Jennifer is more talented, and she has/had more grace than KH. Also Katherine used to be gorgeous, but her looks are fading fast.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information