Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Octopussy Nadya Suleman buying $1.24 million home?

Thumbs down Octopussy Nadya Suleman buying $1.24 million home?

OctoMom's Million Dollar Crib!?

Posted Feb 19th 2009 3:20PM by TMZ Staff
    UPDATE: 4:54 ET PM. We just called back our contact at Century 21, the agency that has listed the house. They claim Nadya is indeed an interested buyer. But here's the rub. We're told a big TV show has the house for the day and is there doing a sit-down interview with Nadya....

UNBELIEVABLE!!!
    We've confirmed OctoMom Nadya Suleman is looking to buy a home listed for $1.24 MILLION!

Octo is there right now ... the house is in Whittier, California. It has 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms and a pool with no safety gates. Perfect for 14 kids.

A real estate source tells TMZ the owner canceled showings today specifically because Octo wanted to see it. She needs it because the house she's living in now may be on its way to the auction block -- as in foreclosure.

How is she getting the money? Put it this way -- this chick works the media better than Obama.

TMZ - celebrity news, entertainment news, celebrity gossip, Hollywood rumors, celebrity photos, celebrity video, photo galleries

Somebody please run over this bitch.

I'm thinking that someone, somewhere down the line is going to buy her a house so they can be some kind of hero.

Let's see ... she wouldn't help her mother, she doesn't financially support the six kids she already has, she most likely has no intention of even trying to pay on some of the huge hospital bill, she is doing nothing in preparation for all these babies, and she refuses to work ... yet she can just run out and buy and expensive house at the drop of a hat.

People need to stop giving this despicable slag money.

I was wondering what she was doing w/all the interview money.....god forbid she help pay the mortgage for her parents that is almost a year in default. NICE.

She will default on this one too. Why? Because even though she might be able to pay cash money for the home, there is no way in hell she'll be able to afford the property taxes. She'd have to keep having babies to make enough money to cover it all.
    Last edited by tkdgirl; February 20th, 2009 at 09:18 AM.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

With 14 kids, why would you pick out a 4 bedroom?? I didn't realize she is so stupid that she can't even count. Either way, taxpayers of CA, this one's on you.
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

She is SO stupid ...

How stupid is she?

Quote Originally Posted by KandyKorn View Post
    With 14 kids, why would you pick out a 4 bedroom?? I didn't realize she is so stupid that she can't even count.

She's working on getting a donated mansion. Its like ooops the house is way too small so a mansion would be nice if anyone has a spare one.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    She'd have to keep having babies to make enough money to cover it all.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Let's see ... she wouldn't help her mother, she doesn't financially support the six kids she already has, she most likely has no intention of even trying to pay on some of the huge hospital bill, she is doing nothing in preparation for all these babies, and she refuses to work ... yet she can just run out and buy and expensive house at the drop of a hat.

People need to stop giving this despicable slag money.
    Yeah, and you can bet the ignorant,vile bitch is going to be still collecting welfare checks while living in this house. I just want to punch her in the face.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I don't think she's evil or vile, I think she's mentally ill, I honestly do. I feel for her children, or the soon to be foster children.

Gold Member

OCTOPUSSY?!?!?!

Brilliant!

This chick is UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!

I don't think she's evil or vile, I think she's mentally ill, I honestly do. I feel for her children, or the soon to be foster children.
    I think she's mentally ill too. Good reason for the state to take her children.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by B.C. View Post
    This chick is UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!

I think she's mentally ill too. Good reason for the state to take her children.
    They should probably take St. Vagina's kids while they're at it. Those poor kids will be psychologically damaged if someone doesn't stop the madness.

I think she's a total asshole. He mother hasn't paid the mortgage in 10 months and is roughly $24,000 behind in payments. This psychotic idiot could have given the money to her mom instead of shoving it up her cooze!

Love the pictures of her shopping at MAC for makeup.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information