Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie to Brad Pitt: “I’m bored as a horse that doesn’t know it’s dead”

Default Angelina Jolie to Brad Pitt: “I’m bored as a horse that doesn’t know it’s dead”

Angie in NYC this week

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are close to calling it quits. A close friend of an employee of the Jolie Pitt household revealed to IUC this morning that it was not a romantic Valentine’s for Hollywood’s most notorious couple.

“It’s been more like World War III around there lately,” the friend of the employee said. “No one knows for certain how it’s going to play out. Angie’s been having terrible temper tantrums. She seems fed up. I’m best friends with one of the couple’s key employees who told me on Valentine’s Day Angie told Brad that ‘I’m bored as a horse that doesn’t know it’s dead.” Developing…

ianundercover.com

I don't know what thats supposed to mean...

Even at that, I have no problem believing this. Angelina is wild and impetuous and I can't believe that life with Vanilla is thrilling enough, she has to be tired of him.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Oh yes Angie....the ways of old are calling you! Run to the (red) light!!

Bradski boring. Hmm. Imagine that!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Bored as a horse that doesn't know it's dead? That's just too damned funny.

How can she be bored when she works all the time and is [supposedly] such the devoted caretaker of six small children?

Uh....maybe they are actually happy with..their.....strange ....busy..life? I don't know..they have been breaking up since they got together.

Because being up to your armpits in kid related shit 24/7 IS boring as fuck. (Except that you can't even say "fuck")

No shit life was more exciting when you could fuck in the backseat of limos on the way to awards shows with a guy who was a hopelessly wrong for you weirdo.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Because being up to your armpits in kid related shit 24/7 IS boring as fuck. (Except that you can't even say "fuck")
    She's not with the kids 24/7. She does have a life outside the house and she works a lot.

Edit: I was an at-home mother for the first ten years of my children's lives and it wasn't boring as fuck. Just sayin'.

No shit life was more exciting when you could fuck in the backseat of limos on the way to awards shows with a guy who was a hopelessly wrong for you weirdo.
    Sigh. I really wish we could get the old Angelina back, I would love to see Billy Bob fuck her backwards to Sunday and shake her loose of all this pretentious fake shit, so she crawls back to him and resumes being a fun creature once again. Where are you Billy Bob???

I remember way back when Fake ala Ferocity was so passionate about Billy Bob and he was the only one who "got her" and reading an article about them. She was so fucked up, it was fun reading about how crazy they were.

Ugh. Billy Bob. Have you seen a picture of him lately? He looks like Angelina now with his cartoon face.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I'll put down $5 on the wager that she leaves Vanilla for either Billy Bob or a woman.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

I know, they're perfect for each other.

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

I believe this. I am reminded of when Billy Bob said that he's waiting for Angie to "grow out of her 'prom-king' phase" (i.e. being with Bland Pitt) & that he expects that once she gets tired of this "phase" (and i agree with him--that it's just a phase she's going through & WILL get tired of it) she will come running back to him. I totally believe him. I bet that day is fast approaching.
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

Again with this friend of a sister, who is the uncle of the cousin who sister's friend is an employee of Jolie's.... I'm so calling bullshit

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    She's not with the kids 24/7. She does have a life outside the house and she works a lot.

Edit: I was an at-home mother for the first ten years of my children's lives and it wasn't boring as fuck. Just sayin'.
    It's not boring as fuck if you're doing it right. Never bored here either. But since that's a good point you made about her certainly getting out of the house and into the adult world enough (thanks to the nannies and job) I'm thinking she's more bored with Bradski than anything else.

... I'm thinking she's more bored with Bradski than anything else.
    I'd definitely agree with that.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information