Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gwyneth Paltrow thinks couples that walk the red carpet together are cheesy

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Gwyneth Paltrow thinks couples that walk the red carpet together are cheesy

Fishy Is Just Above EVERYTHING

The queen of everything good and goopy isn't interested in walking the red carpet with her husband Chris Martin, because she's better than that. It was whispered that Fishsticks Paltrow and her twin cunt husband were supposed to hold clammy hands and walk the Grammy carpet together. This didn't happen and when asked about it, Fishy told Roger Friedman's FoxNews, “It’s cheesy. I mean, who wants to live like that?” Bitch, who wants to live like you?! Stupid ass.

You hear that Brangelina and every other couple in Hollywood? Fishy thinks you're an unwrapped slice of Kraft cheese. Yeah, you're not even organic and of the earth. You're filled with preservatives and you're best served microwaved over a plate of saltines. Mmm....delicious

This is a fucking toilet full of hot laughs, because Fishy is the biggest cheese ball in all the land. This hag is an even bigger cheese ball than the one permanently taking space under Joaquin Phoenix's peen skin. I mean, GOOP, Shakespeare in Love, THAT DRESS! All those things can be found at your local Hickory Farms.

Fishy Is Just Above EVERYTHING | Dlisted

god she's insufferable. I wonder if she ever has any fun that didn't involve chortling at the little people.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

She didn't think it was cheesy when she was walking the red crapet with Brad.

or she did but kept her fishface shut
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

She only thinks its cheesy because her hubby tells her its cheesy!
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

She probably "feels" that way now because her current husband won't be seen with her in public (or so I read somewhere).
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

She's such a bitter, shrivelled little tart. I agree somewhat regards couples like Brangelina/TomKat who do it for publicity but the quieter, less mainstream couples are cute. It's nice to see some couples happy, Gwynnie, even if it isn't you!
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Elite Member

Default re

My theory is that she was just born or reared with a drippy personality. I think this would be true regardless of her station in life. Just a feeling I have. I'm sure she has no idea why people dislike her so much, but blames it on jealousy. I think that's why she and the Vadge are such good friends. I do wish she'd piss off.

because nobody wants to walk with her

God what a pretentious bitch.

I think the reason Paltrow chooses not to do the red carpet thing is because she was freaked out by the press her engagement to Brad Pitt got.
    But at the same time, that was a long ass time ago. Who cares if you walk with your husband on the red carpet? It's not like it's going to be the end of the world if you're papped together. You ARE married, after all.
    It's strange. Oh well.
    She has great fucking legs.

My theory is that she was just born or reared with a drippy personality.
    She had a weird relationship with her father. Some might say unnaturally close. He worshiped her. I remember reading where she commented on wanting to marry someone who had "big legs" like her father. Who talks like that?

She sounds jealous of couples who do walk the carpet together. It's funny that she married someone as pretentious as she is.

Shut The Fuck Up Gwyneth!!!
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

Wait - is she criticising Her Madgesty and all the times she walked that walk with Guy?!?! Not to mention all her various boyfriends. * Gasp!* Madge, Madge, are you listening?
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

I bet she's a selfish, boring bitch in bed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information