Thread: Peaches Geldof's drug disinterest

Default Peaches Geldof's drug disinterest

Peaches Geldof's drug disinterest

2 weeks ago 19th Jan 12:01

Peaches Geldof "can't be bothered" to drink or take drugs.
    The DJ and presenter - who was reportedly "getting very cosy with another girl" at a bash in New York last week - insists she prefers to party sober following several incidents, including a rumoured drugs overdose last year.

She said: "I have had bad experiences with drugs and I haven't taken drugs for a while.
    "The experiences aren't ones I want to repeat but I was growing up. I wasn't hugely into drugs and I'm sober now. I'm not Amy Winehouse and I never have been. I'm not a crack head.
    "I haven't even had a social drink for a while. I just decided I couldn't be bothered."

Peaches has also hit out at people comparing her to her late mother Paula Yates - who died following a heroin overdose in 2000 - branding critics "sick.
    She said: "It's bewildering because I think it's very sick.
    "It's like a Peaches Geldof watch, 'I wonder if she's going to die like her mum. Let's count the days until she dies like her mum. Let's nudge her and put that slant on it.'"It's sick. It's not fair on my family and it's not fair on my sisters."Peaches attracted further comparisons to her mother last year when she wed Chester French guitarist Max Drumney in Las Vegas last year following a whirlwind romance, echoing Paula's marriage ceremony with Boomtown Rats rocker Bob Geldof in 1986.Despite reports that Bob didn't approve of his 19-year-old daughter's shock union, Peaches insists that couldn't be further from the truth.She added to the Evening Standard magazine: "I called my dad and he was like, 'This is a little bit crazy'. I was like, 'I know but I really feel this way and sometimes when you meet someone it is like a jigsaw falling into place'."My father said, 'If you really feel this way and it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. But if it does, more power to you.' We're happy and I hope we will be for a long time."

Peaches Geldof's drug disinterest

Wtf happened in two weeks to make her change her mind that she's no longer happy in her marriage? She was probably on drugs when she gave this interview

Quote Originally Posted by Peike View Post
    "The experiences aren't ones I want to repeat but I was growing up. I wasn't hugely into drugs and I'm sober now. I'm not Amy Winehouse and I never have been. I'm not a crack head.
    "I haven't even had a social drink for a while. I just decided I couldn't be bothered."

asshole. Just because her drug of choice wasnt crack, doesnt mean she's not Amy Winehouse.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Got anything to do with her badly selling clothes range for PPQ? ...uh.

Thread Information