Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ashlee Simpson is ticked off that people criticize her size 2 sister Jessica Simpson

Default Ashlee Simpson is ticked off that people criticize her size 2 sister Jessica Simpson

Jessica Simpson Is A Size 2 (Or 8)

Asshole Simpson was probably crying in her daddy's lap (and he loooves it), because everyone forgot she existed. Even her baby's name is more famous than she is.

So when some bitches started calling Jessica a fat fuck cow who uses the jelly in donuts to brush her teeth and smothers her face in cake frosting before bedtime so that if she wakes up in the middle of the night there's a delicious surprise waiting for her, Asshole found an opportunity to get a little attention. The poster child for famewhoring wrote this on her blog:

I am completely disgusted by the headlines concerning my sister's weight. A week after the inauguration and with such a feeling of hope in the air for our country, I find it completely embarrassing and belittling to all women to read about a woman's weight or figure as a headline on Fox News.

All women come in different shapes, sizes, and forms and just because you're a celebrity, there shouldn't be a different standard.

Is this something you would say to your wife, daughter, mother, grandmother, or even a friend? I seriously doubt it. How can we expect teenage girls to love and respect themselves in an environment where we criticize a size 2 figure?

Now can we focus on the things that really matter.

Somewhere in the world, Ashlee's old nose is thinking, "Bitch, shut up."

Asshole should really consult with Jessica before she pulls a JLove and starts throwing around the "size 2" shit. Jessica responded to the "You so fat that you start beeping when you back up" jokes to OK!, "Going from a size 2 to a size 8, that's not fat. If I weren't Jessica Simpson, no one would care."

In Asshole's defense, she can only count up to 2.

And what does the president have to do with Jessica's fopa? I'm going to start using that excuse when the creditors call, "I'm disgusted that you are calling me about being ten payments behind. It's only been a week since the inauguration. Let's focus on the things that really matter!"

P.S. - You can go back to forgetting that fucktard named Ashlee Simpson. Delete and reboot.

Posted by: Michael K

How come every time a celeb is called fat someone is waiting in the background to claim they're a size 2?

A week after the inauguration and with such a feeling of hope in the air for our country,

Please Asslee... do not compare the inauguration of a president to your sister's weight gain.

And if Jessica is size two, I'm fucking Matt Damon. Please.
    Last edited by cmmdee; January 28th, 2009 at 03:02 PM.

Yes, all her hopes for the future have been dashed, DASHED I tell you, because someone pointed out that Chestica is a walking HungryHungryHippos game lately.

What?!!! You mean Obama getting elected DID NOTHING TO CHANGE THE STATE OF FAT BITCHES EVERYWHERE!?

That's it man. Game over!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    A week after the inauguration and with such a feeling of hope in the air for our country,

Please Asslee... do not compare the inaugration of a president to your sister's weight gain.
    Exactly what i was going to say... really, what do the two have in common?!

I don't think Jessica has ever been a size 2, other than perhaps when she was a baby...
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

I don't ever want to be a size 2

Somewhere in the world, Ashlee's old nose is thinking, "Bitch, shut up."

michael k really outdid himself this time.

is 'size 2' the new code word for fat?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I am completely disgusted by the headlines concerning my sister's weight. A week after the inauguration and with such a feeling of hope in the air for our country, I find it completely embarrassing and belittling to all women to read about a woman's weight or figure as a headline on Fox News.

All women come in different shapes, sizes, and forms and just because you're a celebrity, there shouldn't be a different standard.

Is this something you would say to your wife, daughter, mother, grandmother, or even a friend? I seriously doubt it. How can we expect teenage girls to love and respect themselves in an environment where we criticize a size 2 figure?
    I would believe Ashlee if she hadn't disfigured her face with all that PS (and then lied about it).

No, when you're a celebrity you can turn your ugly ass hawk nose into a plastic one and go on the coke diet. Duh.

doesn't she have a jig to be dancing somewhere.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

hahaha
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post

michael k really outdid himself this time.

is 'size 2' the new code word for fat?
    If so, then I am a "size 2" all over the place, especially in my ass!

Asslee really needs to stop "helping" with her comments. I'm sure she's secretly getting a real kick out of this.

Have they started making clothes in negative numbers now? Because that's the only way Jessica's a size 2. And Keira Knightley's a size -6.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information