Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Aaliyah was with both Jay-Z and Damon Dash?

Silver Member

Default Aaliyah was with both Jay-Z and Damon Dash?

Posted by Bossip Staff
    Tuesday, January 27th, 2009

Rumors are flying around that the real reason Jay-Z and Dame Dash fell out is because of Aaliyah:

Trying to stir up interest in his upcoming Roc-A-Fella documentary, reveals what everybody already knows that one of the reason’s behind the Dame Dash / Jay Z clash was Aaliyah. Choke tells Hip Hop Weekly, “Both Jay and Dame was involved with a certain R&B singer, who I’m not gonna say her name out of respect ’cause she ain’t around to defend herself, but I believe that was a part of the initial friction.

I was seeing Jay with her back around 2000, then Dame… …was with her after. All you have to do is look at the movie they did, Death of a Dynasty. In the movie they were fighting over a model. In real life she was a model, but singing is what she was known for first.”

You have to wonder if that will be addressed in the upcoming biopic. We all know how stunningly beautiful Aaliyah was, but promiscuous??? - Bossip.com

Jeez, the girl is dead, let her rest in peace. There's no reason to be dredging up all this dirt.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

She was 21 and single why the hell couldn't she be out having a good time.

Do you guys think a sex tape will appear shortly? I haven't heard shit about this gal in ages & now .... a couple threads in one day? weird.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I remember her being in a relationship with Dash but I never heard any rumors of her with Jay-Z.
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

This is disgusting and complete bullshit. She was with Dash up until she passed. Her and Jay-Z were friends through Dash. At that time Jay-Z was with Rosario Dawson, and Dash and Jay-Z didn't part ways until 2004, three years after Aaliyah's death.
    Boycotting The Ravens!!!

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Whoever wrote this should be ashamed of themselves!!!

If this were true, everyone would have heard about it back then. It sounds like there are a few people trying to sell the movie. What a class act.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

good for her.

she had a short life, so much the better if she squeezed as much as she could into it.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Don't let anyone with bad eyebrows tell you shit about life.

Smile

Rumors used to go around about Aalyiah and Jay-Z a lot. I remember them. It was kinda common knowledge that they dated.

I loved Aalyiah but she was not the angel that she's portrayed to have been- but how many teenager are angels?

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Who likes an angel? Give me a bad girl/boy any day of the week. Much more fun and less up their own bottoms.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    This is disgusting and complete bullshit. She was with Dash up until she passed. Her and Jay-Z were friends through Dash. At that time Jay-Z was with Rosario Dawson, and Dash and Jay-Z didn't part ways until 2004, three years after Aaliyah's death.

Jay-Z and Rosario Dawson dated? Well no shit! Hmm.... you learn something new every day!

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    good for her.

she had a short life, so much the better if she squeezed as much as she could into it.
    Agreed.

I doubt it's true (the timing of the 'revelation' is suspect), but if it is, so what?
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Bronze Member

So what... she was young and living her life. This doesn't make her a bad person... there are plenty of people who have done much worse. Aaliyah was so F***ing beautiful, I miss her so much.

Quote Originally Posted by laynes View Post
    Jay-Z and Rosario Dawson dated? Well no shit! Hmm.... you learn something new every day!
    I know, right! I never knew this, and I'm so disappointed that Rosario would lower herself to ever date someone so fug.

Aaliyah looked gorgeous in those posted pictures.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Meh. I don't know why Aaliyah can't be spoken about. I don't think she was as amazing as her memory is made out to be.

She was beautiful, she was a great singer BUT... everyone has secrets and aspects to their personality that don't put them in a favorable light. Aaliyah's are just not allowed to be spoken about.

This story isn't even that scandalous. If she was, so what? Good for her. What makes it appear more scandalous is the way people rush to her defense to cover up her image.
    ssabmud

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information