Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chinzilla's revenge: Jennifer Aniston plans to upstage Angelina Jolie at the Oscars

Talking Chinzilla's revenge: Jennifer Aniston plans to upstage Angelina Jolie at the Oscars

Jennifer Aniston: Upstaging Angelina Jolie?

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have been enjoying the spoils of their awards show accolades thus far, but come Oscar night, Jennifer Aniston will be working her magic on the red carpet as well, possibly stealing some of Brangelina’s thunder.

Both Jolie and Pitt are nominated for Academy Awards (Brad for Benjamin Button and Angelina for Changeling), but looking ahead, Jen’s “He’s Just Not That Into You” will be dominating the box office, much the same way her “Marley and Me” reigned supreme during the holiday season.

A friend of Aniston’s told press, “She was a good girl and pulled back during the Golden Globes, even though she had the hottest movie out.” But that won’t be the case this time around. “The movie [He’s Just Not That Into You] will likely still be near the top of the box office. Jen will own the night. Brad and Angie might be nominated, but Los Angeles is Jen’s town.”

Miss Aniston has also been asked to present an award, though it’s not confirmed if she’s accepted the invitation. But one thing’s for sure, with John Mayer on her arm, Jen will be the belle of the ball.
    Actually, it was Mayer that convinced Jen to go to the Oscars to begin with. According to Star, he told her, “You’ve got to go. Why do you hide in this town? You have every reason to be there. By presenting at the Oscars, you’ll tell the world: ‘I don’t care about Brad and Angie. I belong here, too.’ Jen is taking back ownership of her life. She’s gotta move on from this Brad and Angie thing. This is the perfect time, and I’ll be there to protect her.” He added, “Trust me, even if Brad and Angie both win Oscars, that won’t be the story of the night.”

Jennifer Aniston is reportedly planning to upstage Angelina Jolie at the Oscars

God, even urine enthusiast chinfucker Mayer thinks she's a nutjob over the Brangelina shit. How many years ago was this?

Yeah, cuz going onstage to purposefully upstage the very people you're supposed to be over is a huge sign of personal progress.

Retards.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Hollywood really is like high school, except you don't get to leave after four years. How pathetic. These people are emotionally retarded.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

How f'n funny would it be if she presented the actress award and announced Kate's name! You know, though, I honestly think if Jen was ask to present that award, she'd decline.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

please, she'd be thrilled just to touch an award, any award. She'd probably ram it in her grainy twat and run off, they'd need the jaws of life to retrieve it all sandblasted and crumpled.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    please, she'd be thrilled just to touch an award, any award.
    Oh I bet she's touched a few...

Jen will be the belle of the ball.
    Heeeeey, that's my job! Back off Chinny.

Jen will be relegated to some kind of chin-based serving trough position for canapé's.

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    Hollywood really is like high school, except you don't get to leave after four years. How pathetic. These people are emotionally retarded.
    I'm using that line! The Oscars do come off as a giant prom though.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

How f'n funny would it be if she presented the actress award and announced Kate's name! You know, though, I honestly think if Jen was ask to present that award, she'd decline.

No, what would be really funny is if she presented the Best Actress and had to call out Jolie's name. Now THAT would be must-see television.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

No, what would be really funny is if she presented the Best Actress and had to call out Jolie's name. Now THAT would be must-see television.
    That's why I think she'd decline the offer if it was for that award.

Mebbe Mayer will consent to pee on her while she does.

Bronze Member

exactly!! only as angelina's half way to the stage, jen would say "oops! i meant kate winslet!!" angelina'll probably expired on the spot!

it'll be even funnier if the following scene proceeds the above

jen: and the nominees for best actress are kate winslet, meryl steep, anne hathaway, melissa leo, and what's her name??? oh yea, angelina jolie. LOL

or jen'll accidentally called "angelina holie"....

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    That's why I think she'd decline the offer if it was for that award.
    The Best Actress award is always presented by the previous year's Best Actor winner! They would never offer it to her...

Hahaha I love this part, I totally see him doing this

Actually, it was Mayer that convinced Jen to go to the Oscars to begin with. According to Star, he told her, “You’ve got to go. Why do you hide in this town? You have every reason to be there.
    More like, "Please go! People will see us together. I need to stay relevant! Show them I AM JUST THAT INTO YOU! Don't worry what the haterz say, I'll make some O faces and bring my guitar to distract from the chin..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Hahaha, that would be awesome!

Hollywood is such a joke.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information