Thread: Lil' Kim finally sees Notorious and was not happy

Silver Member

Default Lil' Kim finally sees Notorious and was not happy

"I feel like I was not portrayed how I should have been in this movie. I was in love with BIG and he was in love with me. I was never a JUMP-OFF, I know this and BIG knew this. I wasn’t even able to choose who I wanted to portray me in this movie. I would have never picked Naturi, she doesn’t have a Lil Kim aura at all! She looks nothing like I looked back then. We have NO similarities. Watching her on-screen was so “dreadful” as Simon Cowell would say. She is tasteless and talentless. Never once did she contact me for input or to get a feel of me for the character. A “TRUE” actress would contact the source to be the best they can be in portaying someone. That told me right there, she wasn’t right for the part and not to mention, Naturi has got to be one of THE worst actresses I’ve ever seen and I can’t believe they chose her. I really can’t!

Another thing is, I have been dealing with legal matters as far as them not wanting to pay me and sh*t for this movie, got a lawyer involved, so everything is cool with that, but it still doesn’t change my views and feelings. This is truly Faith and Ms. Wallace’s movie. And Ms. Wallace is right, this isn’t a Lil’ Kim movie and it’s not about me. I didn’t want it to be about me, I wanted it to be REAL though. And that it is NOT. I take no part in this movie and have nothing to do with it. I love BIG and will never stop reppin him. There is NOTHING anyone can do about it. The world will see the Lil Kim story, THE REAL ME! Not some made up bullshit portrayed by a talentless has-been back up singer"

Necole Bitchie.com: Lil Kim Finally Sees Notorious

I was in love with BIG and he was in love with me. I was never a JUMP-OFF
    But Biggie was fucking Lil Kim but he married Faith, which makes her a jump-off chick.

The world will see the Lil Kim story, THE REAL ME! Not some made up bullshit portrayed by a talentless has-been back up singer"
    So says the talentless has-been rapper/jump-off chick.

I never liked Lil Kim. She seemed and still seems skanky to me. I always felt bad for Faith, Biggie and LK's behavior was disrespectful and must have been humiliating. LK is just peeved 'cause she was portrayed as the classless, skanky other woman she was.

Quote Originally Posted by lisalucy69 View Post
    I never liked Lil Kim. She seemed and still seems skanky to me. I always felt bad for Faith, Biggie and LK's behavior was disrespectful and must have been humiliating. LK is just peeved 'cause she was portrayed as the classless, skanky other woman she was.
    See that's what I thought. But it was Big who married Faith while he was dating/screwing kim. And after that their relationship was....a jump off situation. She actually was portrayed rather nicely in the movie, and she wasn't a skank when he first met her she dressed, and acted classy(per movie), he turned her into what we saw...he told her he wanted her to be a raunchy Marilyn Monroe.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    See that's what I thought. But it was Big who married Faith while he was dating/screwing kim. And after that their relationship was....a jump off situation. She actually was portrayed rather nicely in the movie, and she wasn't a skank when he first met her she dressed, and acted classy(per movie), he turned her into what we saw...he told her he wanted her to be a raunchy Marilyn Monroe.
    I don't think very highly of Biggie either. And if the man i was in a relationship with said something like that to me, I'd be movin' on. No one is going to turn me into anything i don't want to be.

Quote Originally Posted by lisalucy69 View Post
    \

Her and Biggie were both skanks for how they carried on.
    Life is what happens to you
    While you're busy making other plans ~ John Lennon

Slag.

She looks nothing like I looked back then.
    Wth? Why is she pointing that out? Today's Kim looks nothing like she looked back then either.
    Rock the fuck on!

Quote Originally Posted by heart_leigh View Post
    Wth? Why is she pointing that out? Today's Kim looks nothing like she looked back then either.
    Last edited by *DIVA!; January 24th, 2009 at 12:11 AM.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I love Lil' Kim and her Teflon Beehive! I remember seeing one her 1st videos & being stoked that a woman rapper was being as dirty as the guys. Especially back then..tons of skanky videos with women only as accessories. She came around & flipped it. She is so in your face with her sexuality and has yet to try to change her image to suit the masses. She wasn't the 1st by any means to do this (Mae West ) but nothing beats a good, dirty whore.

Thread Information