Thread: Gwyneth Paltrow ditches earth mother image by going topless in new film

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default Gwyneth Paltrow ditches earth mother image by going topless in new film

The first indication that Gwyneth Paltrow was fed up with her public persona was when she revealed a new wardrobe of sky-high heels and super-short skirts.

Now the actress has firmly closed the door on her earth mother image with her latest film - in which she goes topless.

Romantic drama Two Lovers sees mother-of-two Gwyneth's man-eater character expose her left breast and caress it to tempt her peeping-Tom neighbour during an erotic phone call.

Gwyneth has stepped out in one pair of sky-high heels after another in recent months

Mother-of-two Gwyneth plays Michelle, who moves into a new apartment paid for by her married lover.

She then quickly sets about seducing her neighbour Leonard, played by Joaquin Phoenix.

The film, which comes out next month, is directed by James Gray and was last year nominated for a Golden Palm award.

It is Gwyneth's first movie since last year's blockbuster Iron Man.

Earlier this month The Mail On Sunday revealed that she is launching a worldwide chain of gyms with her personal trainer Tracy Anderson, in a business venture she is hoping will earn her millions.

The 36-year-old has already produced and directed a successful exercise video for Tracy - who also trains Madonna - and now the pair want to embark on a much larger enterprise.

‘Tracy and Gwyneth are out to make some serious money,’ says a source.

‘The DVD they made has been pouring off the shelves. It’s been endorsed on the cover by Gwyneth and Madonna, and Gwyneth is pushing it to anyone she can. She has been amazed by the fitness results Tracy’s helped her to achieve.’

Gwyneth struck up a close friendship with Tracy after she helped her get into shape following the birth of her son Moses.

She recently said of her new business partner: ‘She’s funny, amazing at her job and all heart.’Gwyneth Paltrow ditches her good girl image as she goes topless in new film role | Mail Online
    You see what happens when you hang out with Madonna too much? You start getting your kit off at the drop of a hat. Sad, Gwyneth, very sad.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Oh dear, desperate much? I'll bet this lookit-lookit-I-can-do-sexy-too bid will be about as successful as Meg Ryan's and that her career will go the same way. Put me down for a quid. (Peach, dear, that's Ł1, in case you needed a translation )

*tosses money on the table* Any takers?
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

*Tosses in a quid and half*
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

what's wrong with nudity?
    and the film doesn't sound bad at all. it's not out yet but it got good reviews when it was shown at cannes.

Cannes Review: Two Lovers - Cinematical

http://www.variety.com/index.asp?lay...d=VE1117937219
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I don't see what the big deal is. So she goes topless in a flick. She's done it before.
    Sidenote: Gwenyth's legs are amazing.

So I'm guessing she's the answer to the BI about a major actress breaking down and getting a boob job. Her titties are smaller than mine! If she's going nude, she better have gotten a boob job so people can see them!

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Hold up. She did a movie with Joaquin aka the rapping grizzly bear? I am no wway excited for promotion of this movie to begin.

Thread Information