Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Katie Price: 'Rapists should be raped'

Default Katie Price: 'Rapists should be raped'

Rex Features

Katie Price has claimed that rapists should be subjected to the same ordeal as their victims.
    Speaking to OK! about her views on justice, she said that she believes in the concept of "an eye of an eye".
    "If someone rapes a girl he should be bent over and the same thing done to him. I'm sorry, that's just the way I feel. I'm very strict," she said.
    "And if someone steals they should have to wear a dye on their skin, like a tattoo on their ear or somewhere it can be seen - like across their face. That would stop people stealing."
    The 30-year-old model also suggested that drink-drivers should have their licences removed for life.

Showbiz - News - Price: 'Rapists should be raped' - Digital Spy

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Yes, Jordan, and thieves should have their hands cut off. I find rape as abhorrent as the next person but refuse to buy the eye for an eye argument. We should be more civilized than that.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Hit By Ban Bus!

See I don't believe in hunting animals, what did they ever do to anyone but those folks who rape, murder and spend their life enjoying 3 meals a day in jail thanks to my tax dollars - now those folks I'm all for open season. One month we could have rapists only, you'll get fined for taking out a murderer then the next month it would be murderers only month. Gut em and mount those suckers on a wall. Oh look Billy Bob you got yourself a 3 time offender!

Nah, because there's always the chance you'll go after someone who's innocent and that will always stop me from supporting anything like this.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    Nah, because there's always the chance you'll go after someone who's innocent and that will always stop me from supporting anything like this.
    Welcome to the United States of America where we have more people in jail than any other civilized country... chances are He's guilty.

What if one of your sons or nephews was incorrectly convicted of rape?

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

So because we lock up more people then he must be guilty? Not sure that's working for me. I figure, and I believe this is the case, that so many people are locked up because people using drugs are treated as criminals. I guess they are technically are but I don't buy throwing them in jail. Also, the prison industry (and it is any industry) is a good little earner.

Never before has a supposedly free country denied basic liberty to so many of its citizens. In December 2006, some 2.25 million persons were being held in the nearly 5,000 prisons and jails that are scattered across America’s urban and rural landscapes. One third of inmates in state prisons are violent criminals, convicted of homicide, rape, or robbery. But the other two thirds consist mainly of property and drug offenders. Inmates are disproportionately drawn from the most disadvantaged parts of society. On average, state inmates have fewer than 11 years of schooling. They are also vastly disproportionately black and brown....
    Sentencing Law and Policy: "Why Are So Many Americans in Prison?"

--Sinclair Lewis

I think part of the punishment for a second conviction for a sex crime should be castration... and not just the lame chemical sort. Not upon their first conviction, in case of the possibility they're actually innocent - but how likely is it that they'll be wrongfully convicted twice?

Truman Capote wrote a great story about just this. The laws of probability are small but significant.

--Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    Yes, Jordan, and thieves should have their hands cut off. I find rape as abhorrent as the next person but refuse to buy the eye for an eye argument. We should be more civilized than that.
    I was gonna say, she might quite like living in Iran.

But then she'd have to forgo the slap and cover up the ta-tas.

--Sinclair Lewis

Just a thought, but if rapists are sent to jail, don't they stand a greater chance of it happening to them anyway? I'm not saying they all get raped, but doesn't it even up the scales a bit? After all, they certainly lose the 'power' they enjoyed/craved while they were performing their rape, and prison makes them a whole lot more vulnerable. What with room for errors of judgement in court, I suppose, all in all, it's the best we can do for now.
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

More proof of what a fucking dumbass Katie Price is. Let shit unfold in prison, we don't need to implement eye for an eye punishment, like Butt said.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

I think one reason people think like that is out of frustration with how little time violent criminals really serve.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck it, I agree with her.

If someone rapes me, I would want to to torture their ass. Sitting in jail would not be enough satisfaction for me.
    And don't even get me started on what I would do if I had a child that got raped.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information