Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UsWeekly: Jennifer Love Hewitt's breakup

Default UsWeekly: Jennifer Love Hewitt's breakup

$title

Why Size 2 is single

For too long now, Us Weekly has been slapping D List celebrities on its cover with reports written from inside Lauren Conrad’s ass. It’s one thing to feature a nobody. It’s another to sugarcoat the story about the nobody with The Hills scripted nonsense.

Which is what makes this week’s Us Weekly so amazing.

A D List star on the cover but inside the pages, they tear Love a new asshole!

So Jennifer Love Hewitt is no longer engaged. Why?

According to the magazine, she was the one who broke it off. Because she’s so f-cked up. Apparently JLH would call Ross McCall several times during the day when he couldn’t accompany her on the set of Ghost Whisperer and demand that he tell her he missed her. And couldn’t wait to be with her. “I want to hear you say you love”. On the rare occasion when he’d beg her to stop smothering him, she’d freak out and wail – something about trust issues lingering from her parents’ divorce.

Then there’s the whole weight issue. You’ll recall she was photographed on the beach looking like a normal sized person last year but was ridiculed in the tabloids. At the time, she claimed she was proud of her body, but then went on to lose 20 pounds anyway. Supposedly the costume department on her show is on high alert all the time for when her clothes don’t fit. She keeps insisting she’s a 2 when in reality she’s closer to a 6. And when she tries on a 2 that is too tight, she demands that another 2 or a 4 be found in its place.

In other words, Janice Min is calling Jennifer Love Hewitt insecure, clingy, and… not thin.

It’s war.

And there’s more. New issue of Us Weekly is on newsstands now. And John Mayer did not write “Wonderland” about her body.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Why do all these celebs always insist their clothes must be a certain size? All the assistants do is change the labels, they don't get any skinnier. Idiots.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Some ex-Backstreet boy who dated J-Love for a couple of years awhile back just ended up dishing on her in a major way on Stern today.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Some ex-Backstreet boy who dated J-Love for a couple of years awhile back just ended up dishing on her in a major way on Stern today.
    Crap,I missed it today.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Yea it was great because it was one of those spontaneous things. To have a discussion about her was the furthest reason from why he was there originally.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Wow,she's wacky:

RICH CRONIN GOT PENNIES

Former LFO lead singer Rich Cronin stopped by to promote his new record, "Billion Dollar Sound." Rich laughed, as Howard played LFO's biggest hit, "Summer Girls," that Lou Pearlman (LFO's former manager) was one pervy dude: "He wanted to bang everyone. He wanted to bang everyone there...he's disgusting." Rich added: "He needed you to sing a little bit, but really he just wanted you to be good-looking."
    Howard asked Rich if he thought Lou took any of his money, and Rich laughed that LFO sold 4 or 5 million records but he only saw pennies: "I should've made, like, at least 2 or 3 million dollars." Rich said Lou even sold the publishing rights to the hits he'd written from underneath him: "I've had to go to therapy...He's really a creepy guy." Rich then described Lou's "wonderland for guys" mansion, saying it was full of Star Wars memorabilia - with a fat, boxer short-clad weirdo lying in the middle.
    LOU WAS A HANDS ON MANAGER

Rich told the crew about auditioning for Lou: "He goes, 'You could be a star...take off your shirt'...then he's like, 'Turn around.'" Later, Lou really poured it on: "He's massaging my shoulders and he's like, 'You wanna watch Top Gun?'" Howard asked if Lou ever rubbed Rich's privates, and Rich admitted that Lou tried: "Eventually he did...some other dudes went for it. And if you did, he took care of you. He'd buy 'em cars..." Rich laughed that one of those dudes is now famous.
    JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT IS FOREVER

Howard asked Rich about dating Jennifer Love Hewitt, so Rich replied that he met her at an awards show: "I decided to talk to her and she kept talking to me and talking to me." Rich eventually flew out to LA for their first date (at Universal Studios) and she asked him to stay with her that first night: "She made me wear two condoms." Rich laughed that Jennifer even gave him a ring: "She said, 'Listen, I wanna marry you. We're gonna be together forever.'" Later, Rich found out she gave the same ring to other guys as well.

HowardStern.com - Official site of The Howard Stern Show
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post

Howard asked Rich about dating Jennifer Love Hewitt, so Rich replied that he met her at an awards show: "I decided to talk to her and she kept talking to me and talking to me." Rich eventually flew out to LA for their first date (at Universal Studios) and she asked him to stay with her that first night: "She made me wear two condoms." Rich laughed that Jennifer even gave him a ring: "She said, 'Listen, I wanna marry you. We're gonna be together forever.'" Later, Rich found out she gave the same ring to other guys as well.
    now THAT is hysterical!!!!!!!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Rich laughed that one of those dudes is now famous
    Hmmmm...are his initials J.T.?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I was thinking Lance Bass. But who knows?

I know, he's the most famous of the Lou Perelman boy-banders now isn't he? (JT I mean) Sick!

Incidentally I think I read another rag (Star?) that said JLH presented her dude with a prenup that "her family and managers forced her into" giving him. And supposedly that was one of the things that ran him off too. She does sound like a needy, clingy, insecure girl in the Us story.

Do any of you remember when she was Punk'd? IIRC they had her come to some phoney meeting about her possibly working with Brad Pitt. Of course she was ecstatic. Then when they told her she was Punk'd she asked "I still get to work with Brad don't I?"

It was so desperate and pathetic.

Buzz up!

Jennifer Love Hewitt pulled the plug last minute on her wedding to Scottish actor Ross McCall -- even after she'd bought a wedding dress, and set a date and location for her Spring 2009 destination wedding, Us Weekly reports in its latest issue, on newsstands now. "We are working it out," McCall told the magazine. "We are both still wearing our rings."

The magazine details how the relationship's nearly year-long engagement was filled with constant drama. The 29-year-old Ghost Whisperer star "was so needy and immature," former Ghost Whisperer costume supervisor Claudia Wick designer told Us.
    "She would call McCall up and go, 'Can you come and sit with me? I'm cold,'" she said. "She would drag him on the set and then pout and they'd fight. Mainly, it was her needing something from him: 'Can you say you love me?'"

Compounding matters was their career inequality. "It was clear they were not on the same level," said a Hewitt source. "It was hard for him."
    Hewitt -- who was famously mocked in 2007 when photos surfaced of her looking particularly curvy in a bikini -- also struggled with insecurity issues.

Said Wick, "She would try on clothes over clothes. She would not have lights on or mirrors in the dressing room. It's sad because she had a beautiful body."

Usmagazine.com | News - COVER STORY: Reasons Behind Actress Jennifer Love Hewitt's Split Revealed
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Something tells me that clothing designer is going to have a hard time getting more jobs.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

She's giving out the same ring to a string of stupid guys.

desperate much?
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    Do any of you remember when she was Punk'd? IIRC they had her come to some phoney meeting about her possibly working with Brad Pitt. Of course she was ecstatic. Then when they told her she was Punk'd she asked "I still get to work with Brad don't I?"

It was so desperate and pathetic.
    Hilarious. The ring thing is crazy too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information