Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Sniff, sniff...Is that the whiff of desperation, Madonna?

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default Sniff, sniff...Is that the whiff of desperation, Madonna?

She has no intention of growing old gracefully - or in comfort, it seems.

Madonna strapped, wrapped and laced herself into a very improbable outfit to promote her 11th studio album, Hard Candy.

The all-white ensemble, with bandages at chest and wrist, was probably meant to appear sexy or tough.

But the singer ended up looking as though she'd sustained several injuries and was in serious danger of collecting a few more.

Her boots had such high heels that even she would have struggled to perform a jig - and if she had, those knickers definitely wouldn't have stayed put.

Judging by the sour look on her face, she was regretting the whole idea.

Still, Madonna's body remains in remarkable shape for 50, thanks to her punishing workouts and diet.

The Kabbalah enthusiast obviously has no intention of taking a rest after her recent divorce from Guy Ritchie.

And her hard work is paying off, as it was recently reported that the lavish Sticky and Sweet show, based around the Hard Candy album, was the highest-earning tour of 2008, taking 193million worldwide.

Since splitting from Guy last summer, Madonna has spent most of the time living in New York.

Over the weekend, the Material Girl was spotted with all three of her children, Lourdes, Rocco and David, attending Kabbalah services in Manhattan.

Wearing a hooded jacket to protect her from the New York winter chill, Madonna carried David out of the centre, followed by Lourdes and Rocco.

Last week, her ex Guy was also spotted in the Big Apple, where he has been filming his upcoming Sherlock Holmes movie.

Meanwhile, a nude photograph of Madonna taken before she was famous is expected to sell for up to 10,000 at auction next month.

The image was taken 1979 when Madonna was a dancer struggling to make ends meet in New York.

Madonna posed for American photographer Lee Friedlander after answering an advert in the paper.

The explicit photo will go up for auction at Christie's next month.As Madonna poses for yet ANOTHER raunchy album picture, will she still be doing this at 70? | Mail Online

I can't post the pics so could someone please do it? There is one that seems to have been snuck past the mighty team of airbrush artists that usually work their magic. She looks foolish as hell.

I'm also wondering if the bandages she's wearing are left over from her most recent bout of plastic surgery.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Hit By Ban Bus!

Jeepers creepers!

Holy hell
    Fabulous!

I haven't been able to post pix either, so I'll be interested in any advice too. But I followed the link to check these out and all I could think of when I saw all the bandages was: oh, neat way to hide ps scars...

But anyone who visibly tries this hard to be sexy, just isn't. Ptui!
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

She looks really ghoulish. And that is definitely trying to hard and its not sexy at all.

Here's the link with photos.......

As Madonna poses for yet ANOTHER raunchy album picture, will she still be doing this at 70?

By Matthew Drake
    Last updated at 12:40 PM on 19th January 2009

She has no intention of growing old gracefully - or in comfort, it seems.

Madonna strapped, wrapped and laced herself into a very improbable outfit to promote her 11th studio album, Hard Candy.

The all-white ensemble, with bandages at chest and wrist, was probably meant to appear sexy or tough.

Bandage chic: Madonna is strapped, wrapped and laced for the risque photo
    But the singer ended up looking as though she'd sustained several injuries and was in serious danger of collecting a few more.

More...

Her boots had such high heels that even she would have struggled to perform a jig - and if she had, those knickers definitely wouldn't have stayed put.
    Enlarge
    Enlarge

Strike a raunchy pose: Madonna looks all trussed up with nowhere to go

Judging by the sour look on her face, she was regretting the whole idea.

Still, Madonna's body remains in remarkable shape for 50, thanks to her punishing workouts and diet.

The Kabbalah enthusiast obviously has no intention of taking a rest after her recent divorce from Guy Ritchie.

Lingerie: Madonna's lingerie and crucifix look harks back to the Like A Virgin golden age of the material girl

The 50-year old is seen here in a photo shoot for W magazine her rumored new toyboy boyfriend Jesus Luz
    And her hard work is paying off, as it was recently reported that the lavish Sticky and Sweet show, based around the Hard Candy album, was the highest-earning tour of 2008, taking 193million worldwide.
    Since splitting from Guy last summer, Madonna has spent most of the time living in New York.

Bad girl: Madonna clearly has no plans to age gracefully

Maternal: Madonna seen here with son David leaving a Kabbalah service

Over the weekend, the Material Girl was spotted with all three of her children, Lourdes, Rocco and David, attending Kabbalah services in Manhattan.

Wearing a hooded jacket to protect her from the New York winter chill, Madonna carried David out of the centre, followed by Lourdes and Rocco.
    Last week, her ex Guy was also spotted in the Big Apple, where he has been filming his upcoming Sherlock Holmes movie.

Meanwhile, a nude photograph of Madonna taken before she was famous is expected to sell for up to 10,000 at auction next month.
    The image was taken 1979 when Madonna was a dancer struggling to make ends meet in New York.
    Madonna posed for American photographer Lee Friedlander after answering an advert in the paper.
    The explicit photo will go up for auction at Christie's next month.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I just don't think this would work for anyone, even if she were young and beautiful.

Madge does make it extra gross, though.

Has she totally lost her mind? Is this the light she wants her kids to see her in? What she wants to be remembered as? I think she HAS lost it.
    arie_skop likes this.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

I just realised- those tights look like those DVT prevention ones.

Grammaw please put some clothes on. You're scaring people. Even the dog is hiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post

I just don't think this would work for anyone, even if she were young and beautiful.

Madge does make it extra gross, though.
    Yes.I don't get everyone's new obsession with posing for pics and performing onstage with these getups.They all look like shit,but this one is shitty and desperate.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Those pictures are just horrible, I feel sorry for in a way, she's just someone now whom people make fun of.

Damn, she's a modern-day Bride of Frankenstein. She obviously raided a medical supply closet-- truss tube top, sanitary-napkin-belt panty, with gauze and medical tape holding it all together. Compression hose and frankenboots complete the ensemble.

Sooo edgy.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Thumbs down

I'm horrified by those photos! She's a walking joke. Horrid!

Just when I was about to say, at least she didn't do her legs wide open average pic:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information