Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'John Cleese downing a cocktail of daily vitamins to keep up with me,' reveals lover

Default 'John Cleese downing a cocktail of daily vitamins to keep up with me,' reveals lover

'Fit': John Cleese's young girlfriend, Barbie Orr, has revealed all about their relationship

He recently spoke of his bitterness at paying his third wife 1million a year in maintenance.
    But John Cleese appears to be finding a lot more satisfaction in his new romantic arrangement.
    The Monty Python actor - who turns 70 later this year - has had cringeworthy details of his athletic private life revealed by his pretty blonde girlfriend - who is 42 years his junior.
    Comic actress Barbie Orr, 27, has told how Cleese has rejuvenated his appearance with hair plugs and new teeth and downs a cocktail of vitamins just to keep up with her energetic demands.
    Miss Orr told how she spent the night with the comedian on their third date after meeting at an audition in October as he was divorcing wife Alyce Faye Eichelberger.
    Barbie, who lives in a Californian mountain ranch near Cleese's home, said: 'I knew John from the Fawlty Towers DVDs. And when I saw there was a chance to act with him I jumped at it. I made him laugh and afterwards he came over to sit next to me.
    'I said, "You were interested in me because of how funny I was?". And he said, No, actually I first noticed that you had a perfect a***, and then I noticed your great waist.
    'He asked me for my card for professional reasons I thought at the time. But then he started calling me a lot and it turns out he had gone to my web page and seen me in a bikini. He told me he had fallen in love immediately.'

Left: Barbie Orr in a picture taken from her website. Right: John Cleese in a famous scene from A Fish Called Wanda

Their relationship took off at a rate of knots. Miss Orr told the Sunday Mirror that although Cleese was a 'great kisser' they did not spend the night together immediately as she was not sure whether she was attracted to him physically.
    She explained: 'I kept picturing him naked. I wondered what someone that old looks like and would I actually sleep with them? For his birthday I was thinking about buying him a zimmer frame.'
    In terms that will no doubt make Cleese wince in embarrassment, she added about the first time they got into an intimate situation: 'The first time I knew we were going to do it, I was acting like a total jerk. I turned up at his place in glasses and acting really nerdy. He was going to New York the next day for two months and I thought if he has a piece of this it will seal the deal and Im sorry, but it did.'
    Miss Orr went on: 'I cant get into what he really looks like naked, but for an old guy, you know, theyre normally saggy down there, but he really has a nice package. He takes a lot of vitamin supplements and eats really well and he works out. His arms are really muscular and he still has amazing legs.'
    She went on to reveal: 'Hes had his teeth all redone and he recently got hair plugs (transplants from other parts of the body) to cover the bald patches at the front.Hes getting back on the market again so hes got to get himself in shape.'
    Miss Orr concluded: 'And he is very romantic. He bought me a little white porcelain mouse to match his nickname for me. And he also bought me earrings that look like eyeballs with eyelashes that move up and down.'
    The pair apparently remain in regular contact while he is in South Africa working on a film.
    As to the future, Miss Orr said they are taking their three-month relationship slowly as his heart is still 'sore' after his divorce to Alyce, 64, his wife of 15 years.
    All Cleese's wives have been American.
    His first was the American actress Connie Booth, his co-writer and co-star in Fawlty Towers.
    They were married for ten years and have a daughter, Cynthia, who appeared alongside her father in the 1988 movie A Fish Called Wanda. Cleese married American TV director and painter Barbara Trentham in 1981 and divorced in 1990. He married Miss Eichelberger in December 1992.

'John Cleese downing a cocktail of daily vitamins to keep up with me,' reveals blonde lover, 27 | Mail Online

WTF is she wearing- it looks like he deposited a 'pearl' necklace onto her

Bronze Member

Sweet Jesus... he picked a bright one there?! She's heard the last of him I'm afraid

Uhh yeah... Gross....

‘No, actually I first noticed that you had a perfect a***, and then I noticed your great waist’.
    Oh wow he sounds like a real gentleman.

Give me a break.

i love John Cleese, but here? ew.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Eyeball earrings are romantic?

He snagged himself a smartie I see.

Quote Originally Posted by DitaPage* View Post
    Oh wow he sounds like a real gentleman.

Give me a break.
    Well he is a Scorpio - their motto sometimes is that there are no friends or gentleman where sex is concerned.

The bad news is that he's married married 4 times, and it doesn't look like he's learned his lesson. I just hope vitamins and hair plugs are the worst of it, 'cause the late great Peter Sellers used to rely on poppers (amyl nitrate) to get into the firing position. Rumours are that they killed him,or contributed to his death.

Man, I LOVE 'A Fish Called Wanda'.....

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Sounds like she's stretching a one or two night stand into a 'love' story. And yeah, those trousers are really subtle.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Ugh. So he's just another pervy old man thinking with his dick, how disappointing. Totally undignified, especially at his age.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Ugh. So he's just another pervy old man thinking with his dick, how disappointing. Totally undignified, especially at his age.

Hear, hear! this story was just

I always knew he had erm "issues" but good god, grow up man! Maybe he's really losing it.

And......."Barbie"?!??? geezus.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    Hear, hear! this story was just

I always knew he had erm "issues" but good god, grow up man! Maybe he's really losing it.

And......."Barbie"?!??? geezus.
    Could've been worse - she might've been Bambi.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Eh, he probably got laid a couple of times but something tells me this one isn't a keeper. It's not like Ronnie Wood leaving his wife to run off with a bit of crumpet. Cleese is too smart to take this for anything more than getting his dick wet.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Those trousers..... Good lord.

And he also bought me earrings that look like eyeballs with eyelashes that move up and down.'
    I had a pen topper like that once.

When I was 8.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information