Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Courtney Love anti semitic comments

Default Courtney Love anti semitic comments

Courtney Love complains about 'jew lawyers' stealing Nirvana royalties from her.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzXtJlYUO_o[/YOUTUBE]

COURTNEY LOVE RANTS ABOUT JEWS, GIRL BANDS, AND MOTHERHOOD IN HEEB MAGAZINE- New York Post

January 16, 2009 --

COURTNEY Love claims she's not taking drugs anymore, but you wouldn't know it from comments she made in the Jewish magazine Heeb. Love, whose mother is Jewish but who describes herself as Buddhist, says of ex-husband Kurt Cobain's legacy: "Every time you buy a Nirvana record, part of that money is not going to Kurt's child, or to me, it's going to a handful of Jew loan officers, Jew private banks, it's going to lawyers who are also bankers . . ." The former Hole singer also mused on why she's given up playing in an all-girl band: "Like, there are [bleep]ing riot grrls sitting there banging on pots and pans and talking about their vaginas, and that's all really lovely, but the music blows." On why she won't date actors: "They're [bleep]. They're women." And on being a parent: "I'm more like, 'You're not going to do that, so [bleep] off, or I'm taking your computer, and your [bleep]ing, you know, BlackBerry.' "
    I wish she'd shut her hole already.
    Last edited by AgentOrange; January 16th, 2009 at 11:29 PM.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

She's one of the most twisted idiots I've ever seen. Bring on the crazy! On a serious note, her comments were very insensitive, but she probably doesn't even remember making them. It's not grabbing for the stars to think there's something wrong with her mentally.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

She's hovering somewhere between Britney Spears and Amy Winehouse on the Celebrity Crazy Spectrum. If she had a career it would be finished.

I'm sure that her drug of choice is meth - that stuff will drill holes in your brain.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^I thought she was a heroin junkie? Knowing her, she probably does anything she can get her hands on.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    ^I thought she was a heroin junkie? Knowing her, she probably does anything she can get her hands on.
    She never met a controlled substance she didn't like - a lot.

Is she not Jewish?
    edit:
    okay, her mom is. This guy, with his 'useless bitch' lost me. Hole was a great band, she's a good songwriter in her own right. It's so weird for her to come out fighting about homophobia and then say this if she really said it. She's out of her mind anyway nowadays I think.

Quote Originally Posted by ymeman View Post
    Is she not Jewish?
    edit:
    okay, her mom is. This guy, with his 'useless bitch' lost me. Hole was a great band, she's a good songwriter in her own right. It's so weird for her to come out fighting about homophobia and then say this if she really said it. She's out of her mind anyway nowadays I think.
    Her mom is Jewish, so technically she is too; and her daughter too for that matter.

It's sad that she's reduced to this, she used to be great.

Blech.

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    It's sad that she's reduced to this, she used to be great.
    I agree, Hole was awesome. Now she is a full blow drugged out paranoia
    Fabulous!

I never liked Hole and always thought that the wrong spouce died from a gunshot wound but I guess that's not the popular view.

This woman is a waste of space, always was always will be she's such a great mom but spent somuch time in rehab or out of her brain or on tour... No doubt her fantard will be back to defend her.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

She's a strange one

Heeb magazine have something VERY interesting to say about this! Http://www.heebmagazine.com/blog/view/1356 if I've got the link right...
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Heeb magazine have something VERY interesting to say about this! Http://www.heebmagazine.com/blog/view/1356 if I've got the link right...

wow, that's interesting. I'm disqualified from expressing an opinion but it does get irritating explaining why members of a demographic group can use words affectionately towards each other (in my case speaking about 'dyke, queer', etc) that we'd knock out someone else not us for using. I don't know if that's what was going on here or if there was just a pinch too much anhydrous in her meth that day or what. With her who knows. If you take away all the drugs she's done in her life she probably still has several psychiatric disorders underneath. Which is not to say that she's not the living definition of rock, because she is. I think the biggest mistake she ever made career-wise was marrying Cobain, because it gutted her and put her permanently in his shadow. Financially and of course for the love of Francis Bean it was the best decision, one of those bittersweet deals. It drives me nuts when people refuse to recognize her legitimacy as an artist in her own right, (sexism to the core), or how intelligent she's capable of being.

I loved Hole. And agree Courtney has her own talent.

Or used to before she put it in a pipe and smoked it.

Talent aside, she's the last woman I'd defend. Her marriage to Kurt may have put her in his shadow, but it also made her a household name. And she managed to put out some great music and get recognized which may NOT have happened if she wasn't Mrs. Kurt Kobain.

Then she pissed it away. She didn't need sexism to hold her down. She did a fine job on her batshit crazy own.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information