Thread: Jamie Spears made a list of potential boyfriends for Britney Spears

Default Jamie Spears made a list of potential boyfriends for Britney Spears

It might have been a while since Brit Brit has done this whole dating thing and Daddy Spears probably doesn't know the rules, so I think we all need to take them into the back to teach them the rules. Everyone, except for Brit and Daddy Spears obviously, know that the #1 rule of dating is: don't eff with Wonky McValtrex's infected victims! They should teach this in schools. It's that important!
    That is why Brit Brit has no business bumping anything with Benji Madden. According to InTouch (via PopCrunch), Daddy Spears made a list of all possible dudes his daughter should date. The list included Benji, Chace Crawford, Jesse Metcalfe and Michael Phelps. Daddy sure can pick 'em. A used twatty rag, a power bottom, a drunktard with boobies and the son of Neptune whose mommy would chop his dolphin peen off if he tried to knock it with Brit.
    The source said that Brit's manager, Larry Rudolph, made some calls and Benji seemed the most interested. After a few dates with Benji, Brit Brit likes him. The source said, “They’ve been on a few dates. They met once at The Peninsula Hotel in Beverly Hills for dinner in a hotel suite. She appears to like Benji a lot, and he seems to really like her.”
    Larry plans to use the new barfmance to promote Brit's album and tour.
    If this fuckery is true then Daddy Spears needs to pay a visit to Brit's old stopping grounds: the loony bin! I knew there was something off about that man when I watched him make cheese grits using Velveeta instead of Cheetos.

Dlisted | Be Very Afraid

Really...OK.
    Id rather be hated for who I am than loved for who Im not

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Brit-brit or Paris... Brit-brit or Paris... Benji, old boy, I'd consider the third option of death if I were you.

That's plain strange to me. A father making a list of who his daughter can date? I know she's crazy and all, but this is a little out of control.

Funny,gross and Bullshit all in one.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Jamie Spears ain't no Papa Joe.

WTF? Are we back in the Victorian era?
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

Why does she even need a man? She should just work on herself first.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Default Is Britney Spears dating Benji Madden?

Britney Spears is said to be dating Paris Hilton's former boyfriend Benji Madden.
    Good Charlotte guitarist Madden, who split from Hilton last month, was introduced to Spears by her manager Larry Rudolph.
    "Larry made some phone calls and Benji ended up being the most interested in being fixed up," a source told In Touch Weekly.
    "They've been on a few dates. She appears to like Benji a lot, and he seems to really like her."
    Rudolph reportedly decided to set Spears up with Madden after drawing up a shortlist of potential boyfriends which included Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps and Gossip Girl actor Chace Crawford.

Digitalspy.

1.) Jamie Spears wouldn't let Britney date a man who just got done with Paris Hilton,

2.) Michael Phelps would have nothing to do with her, as would no other man unless they were as desperate as all hell.

Calling bullshit, on this one.

While I don't necessarily believe this story, let's not forget that when left to her own devices, Shitney likes to fuck random paps and strange men in club bathrooms ... mmmkay?

Elite Member

Chace Crawford or Jesse Metcalfe would be fine. But they aren't nearly as big of stars as her (IMO I don't like GG).

IMO its publicity from her manager to access a different group for sales of her failing record Circus.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    IMO its publicity from her manager to access a different group for sales of her failing record Circus.

ARGH! That picture is just so fucking hilarious - seriously, I nearly fell off my chair laughing at it!

I'm calling bullshit on this story... just can't see it to be true... but if you are a guy on this list you're gonna turn to narcotics in a very public way pretty fucking quickly...
    vaya con dios

Thread Information