Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shut up Jennifer Aniston! Bonnie Fuller calls Aniston a "whiner"

Elite Member

Default Shut up Jennifer Aniston! Bonnie Fuller calls Aniston a "whiner"

Bonnie Fuller for The Huffington Post
    Posted December 5, 2008 | 05:30 PM (EST)

Shut Up, Jen! Why Won't Aniston Stop Dissing Angelina and the Media?

Jen Aniston is the Wendy Whiner of celebrities! Here's what real people have to legitimately complain about these days - UNEMPLOYMENT, losing their homes, losing their savings, watching their hard-earned investments plummet in value.

Here's what Jen Aniston, who's worth at least $100 million, IS complaining about... again - her coverage in the press. The gorgeous, taut , toned and tanned A-Lister, whose been making the TV and magazine press rounds in support of her upcoming Xmas film, Marley & Me, has been a veritable font of new gripes.

First, she dissed her romantic rival, Angelina Jolie in Vogue's December cover story -- "What Angelina Did Was Very Uncool." Then she continued to diss the press in the piece for or not understanding that she's more than just a "tabloid girl" - this "Poor, lonely Jen thing", and now she's dissing Vogue itself.

"I was just surprised that Vogue would go so tabloid", she told Entertainment Weekly, in its extensive new cover feature. " I was bummed, but you almost expect it, "she whined on.

Don't you just feel so sorry for poor, hard- done -by Jen? Imagine, for her Vogue cover, she had to sit for renowned fashion photographer, Craig McDean, in a stunning red Narciso Rodriguez gown, and have thousands of dollars worth of hair and makeup styling (almost as much as Sarah Palin). Then SHE actually told her Vogue interviewer that Angelina was uncool, but she's still a victim. She never expected that the magazine would smartly put her newsstand--friendly remarks on the cover!

Furthermore, Jen then sat on Oprah's couch and kvetched that Vogue's cover age of her was "so not in Vogue."

I really have to congratulate Jen. She's perpetrated the most fantastic press dissathon circle I've ever seen. And it's extraordinary in its boldness. Does Jen realize that by calling Vogue , a tabloid, that she's also insulting Vogue editor-in-chief, Anna Wintour?

Speaking from experience, I can tell Jen that no magazine editor-in-chief wants to hear their publication be referred to as a tabloid. Imagine how Anna feels.

In the world of magazine covers, most actresses would rank a Vogue cover as the pinnacle of their press careers. I can tell you that there are a lot more than 12 female Hollywooders a year who are vying for one of those prestigious monthly slots.

Then Jen, I have to ask you - for someone who drones on about the hardship of life in the public eye -- "the way I gauge it is, are there six cars behind me today or not?" she tells Entertainment Weekly, as well as objecting to Team Aniston t-shirts which she derides as catty - WHY do you keep talking at all about Brad and Angelina?

If you really don't want to be in the headlines, why don't you zip your lips about your ex and his baby momma. Every time you utter a word about either of them, it fuels the fire, even if you claim magnanimously on that little tv show, Oprah, that you're now proud of Brad. Have you noticed that Brad never says anything about you publicly?

I suspect Jen, that you are a secret press hound, and wouldn't have a clue how to really live anonymously just like us. So wouldn't it be refreshing if you either a) took the Angelina approach of admitting that living with paparazzi is a small price to pay for the benefits of fame and fortune or b) just laughed and admitted, "I love the limelight."

Otherwise Jen, shut up!

For more about Jen the Whiner follow Bonnie on Twitter at twitter.com/bonniefuller.

Ouch!

that she's also insulting Vogue editor-in-chief, Anna Wintour?
    Can you imagine having Anna AND AngieJo pissed at you at the same time? I'd go in to hiding. Two boney ass lasses with a bone to pick ain't pretty.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I think you're supposed to provide a link?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    I think you're supposed to provide a link?
    She did...twitter.com/bonniefuller, without the www part, which is understood.

Well shit, AJ makes JA look like a whining novice.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

I suspect Jen, that you are a secret press hound
    She is. She's as much of famewhore as Angelina, just with a different angle.
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Here are a couple of comments @ HuffPo I found insightful:

Bonnie - you sound a little jealous maybe?....not to mention your entire article is a "diss". why aren't you writing about UNEMPLOYMENT, people losing their homes and savings - the important things you mentioned in the only two sentences of your article that AREN'T about jenifer aniston. if those things are so important then why are you wasting column time dissing aniston?

Good point. Bonnie is whining on Angelina's behalf and yet she wants Jen who is a victim of all this to shut up. What double standards. Let the girl talk, and if you don't like it, tough! Your saints have been getting a bad rap, your vindictive article is not helping them if you ask me.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Alysheba View Post
    She did...twitter.com/bonniefuller, without the www part, which is understood.
    Err, I am aware of that. But this article appears to have originated at Huffington Post:

Bonnie Fuller for The Huffington Post
    Posted December 5, 2008 | 05:30 PM (EST)

Jen is a whiner,
    With a sandy vagina,
    She has a huge chin,
    She spends her nights downing gin,
    She may be famous and have tonnes of cash,
    But if she keeps fucking Mayer, she's gonna get a rash

Anyone else find the irony in Bonnie calling out JA for discussing herself when the world is going to hell, yet Bonnie chooses to use her platform to diss an actress?

This is dumb. I hardly hear Jen talking to the media. The only reason why she is now, is to promote her new movie. ALL actors and actresses have to promote their work. I don't find her whiny at all.

Yes, that's the only reason she's been talking. And why shouldn't she put a few digs into Saint Anjelina. She's fair game also.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

When it comes to running ones mouth off with well aimed barbs, JA is still miles behind AJ.

I just wish that Jen wouldn't let be portrayed as this "poor single Jen". I think she is better than that. I also think she every right to diss Saint Ang.
    Fabulous!

Quote Originally Posted by AllieCat View Post
    This is dumb. I hardly hear Jen talking to the media. The only reason why she is now, is to promote her new movie. ALL actors and actresses have to promote their work. I don't find her whiny at all.

I agree, I've never found JA to be a whiner. The press always want to talk about her split with Brad Pitt, so JA should be allowed to comment on it. Afterall Jolie talks about it, and how they fell in love.

Jolie must be paying the media good money to continously criticise JA.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information