Thread: Miley Cyrus would "love to work with" topless photographer again

Elite Member

Default Miley Cyrus would "love to work with" topless photographer again

Miley Cyrus Would "Love to Work With" Topless Photographer Again

Miley Cyrus doesn't regret her controversial, semi-topless Vanity Fair spread shot by Annie Leibovitz earlier this year. In fact, she says the pictures inspired her to want to be a photographer.
    "Everyone outside of America liked it a little bit more because that's more like the style, but the States are really conservative," Cyrus told the UK's Daily Record.
    After the photos were published in June, the Disney star said she was "embarrassed" and called the shoot "a mistake." The Hannah Montana star - who recently celebrated her 16th birthday - was only 15 years old when she appeared in the magazine with only a blanket wrapped around her chest.
    But now?
    "Guess I just had to deal with that and just realize that I got to work with an amazing photographer," she said. "She was amazing and so talented and her lighting... I would love to work with her again. But I realize I'm just a kid."
    Cyrus even said she's considering ditching performing to step behind the camera.
    "That's what I want to do with my life. I would love to be a photographer," she said. "I want to come to London to study. I hear there are some great art schools here so I would love to do that."

Meanwhile, the singer also opened up about another topic that has people buzzing: her 20-year-old underwear model beau Justin Gaston.
    "I'm surrounded by good-looking guys, the models, the actors, this and that, so it ends up not being about that," Cyrus told the paper. "It ends up being about the personality and the way someone treats you."
    The teen queen -- who used to date Nick Jonas -- added: "Also, being around so many actors, I feel a lot of people treat them really badly. If anyone treats people really sweet, then that's what's really appealing."

How do her parents feel?
    "My parents are really chill with me until I give them a reason not to be!" she said.

Usmagazine.com | News - Miley Cyrus Would "Love to Work With" Topless Photographer Again+

When she's old enough she'll be on the cover of Playboy.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Oh for christ's sake, her bloody back was showing. She shows far more in a bikini on a beach. And of course she's work with Annie L. again. Anyone with half a brain would do so.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

I didn't notice how much skin was showing because I was too focused on her retarded facial expression.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Well, yeah. She isn't a great beauty, that's for sure and I'm afraid once she loses what 'cute' looks she has now it's all going to be downhill form there.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    Well, yeah. She isn't a great beauty, that's for sure and I'm afraid once she loses what 'cute' looks she has now it's all going to be downhill form there.
    She is already losing it, rapidly. I give her two years.

This bitch can't wait to be 18. She's chomping at the bit (pun intended!).
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Can she have a blanket wrapped around her head for the next shot? Please?

^

Elite Member

This twit is becoming just as annoying as Paris.

Thread Information