Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie says motherhood made her appreciate her looks

Default Angelina Jolie says motherhood made her appreciate her looks

Angelina Jolie only started to be happy with the way she looked when she became a mother because it gave her stunning face more character.
    The actress and her partner Brad Pitt have adopted kids Maddox, seven, Pax, four, and Zahara, three, and biological children Shiloh, two, and baby twins Knox and Vivienne. And it was only when she welcomed the tots that she began to appreciate her appearance.
    She tells Britain's You magazine, "I know this is going to sound corny, but I first became happy with the way I look when I became a mother. There's this idea that beauty is when someone does your hair and puts a lot of make-up on you and sticks your face on the cover of a magazine. Is that beauty?"

And Jolie is pleased she is getting older because she is looking more like her late mother, Marcheline Bertrand, who died last year from cancer.
    She adds, "You know what is beautiful? My mom. She was beautiful to me, and I look more like my mom as I get older. Something else comes out of you when you become a parent and, as you get older, you start to see more character in your face. Now, when I look at myself, I just see somebody at peace, and I see a mom, and I see my own relatives in my face - and that's a kind of beauty that exists for everybody and doesn't disappear."

Angelina Jolie Says Motherhood Made Her Appreciate Her Looks - Starpulse Entertainment News Blog
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Why does she feel the need to share every single random thought that crosses her mind?

god this woman just needs to superglue her enormous lips shut. Both sets.

I guess I'll go back to work on that trophy and medal and commemorative plate I've been working on for her. It says "Bestest Woman and Mother and Person Who Ever Lived in the History of the World."

*fires up blow torch*

What a quaint little notion....easy for her to say when she's made a fucking career out of wining the genetic lottery.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    I guess I'll go back to work on that trophy and medal and commemorative plate I've been working on for her. It says "Bestest Woman and Mother and Person Who Ever Lived in the History of the World."

*fires up blow torch*

Now I know what say I am thankful for this year. Lily finally drank the kool-aid.

How did motherhood coincide with the buckets of plastic surgery she's had? I mean, really, how can she know which one made her beautiful.

Seriously, shut up AngieJo. Just shut up. Motherhood doesn't make you feel beautiful. It gives you saggy boobs, extra pounds, hair that falls out, bad skin as your hormones fall back in to place, bags under your eyes, and a perpetual state of fatigue. I wouldn't trade it for anything but to tell the world it made you feel more beautiful must be a huge freaking stretch.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

Oh she's trying to say the beauty of being a mother makes her feel beautiful. It's crap of course. she breastfed for only 3 months because it was too hard to breastfeed twins. Wow, who would have thought. Of course it's tough. Not as tough for you as you have a ton of nannies on hand to do everything else. The only thing you had to do was nurse them. My daughter who is still nursing her 10 month old twins would love just one nanny. I love it when beautiful people talk about their beauty. They try to sound so humble.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post

And Jolie is pleased she is getting older because she is looking more like her late mother, Marcheline Bertrand, who died last year from cancer.
    She adds, "You know what is beautiful? My mom. She was beautiful to me, and I look more like my mom as I get older. Something else comes out of you when you become a parent and, as you get older, you start to see more character in your face. Now, when I look at myself, I just see somebody at peace, and I see a mom, and I see my own relatives in my face - and that's a kind of beauty that exists for everybody and doesn't disappear."

Angelina Jolie Says Motherhood Made Her Appreciate Her Looks - Starpulse Entertainment News Blog

Didn't I tell ya all? And since we didn't catch on fast enough she came right out and told us. She is trying to look like her mother for an Oscar bid.

I called it a few days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahli View Post

I've also noticed something about AJ. Several people have being saying she doesn't look as good as she used to look. She doesn't have that sultry look. In my opinion she's making herself look like her mother. If you look at AJ recently she has that part down the middle dark hair that looks a whole lot like her mom. She's been almost frumpy looking. Wondering why? Think about Clint Eastwood's comments that her good looks get in her way of her being taken seriously as an actress.

She's playing the sympathy card because she wants to get an Oscar nomination. I see her ready with her acceptance speech to urge people to look around the world and help children everywhere etc etc etc.

Its deliberate and insincere. Both women are actresses that are probably big phonies. That's why there is this never ending obsession with them.

Hit By Ban Bus!

she looks the same to me.. you know better than Jennifer..

bwahahaha sorry running and hiding

Bronze Member

she's 33?? yea right.

the only thing she needs to do now is have all her kids move in with their boyfriends/girlfriends at 14 and she should be good to go.

I seem to be the only one who doesn't have a problem with her (or Brad) at all. They're living their lives on their own terms. Most of us will never be so lucky. The press is asking her these loaded questions - maybe I'm being snowed, but it seems to me she answers them honestly and thoughtfully.

Angelina is a very insecure and confused woman.
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryTea View Post
    she's 33?? yea right.

the only thing she needs to do now is have all her kids move in with their boyfriends/girlfriends at 14 and she should be good to go.
    Well, they are already independant beings according to AngieJo so they're well on their way.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

stfu stupid bitch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information