Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Madonna tells Gwyneth Paltrow to stop talking about her divorce

Default Madonna tells Gwyneth Paltrow to stop talking about her divorce

here was a story few days ago that lonely Madonna was “begging” her friend Gwyneth Paltrow to move to NY to spend time with her. They could swap 700 calorie a day diet tips and work out for two hours a day together with their scamming trainer. Gwyneth is busy with work, but it’s not she has to stay in London for the sake of her husband and can’t bring her kids with her to New York. Their dad, Chris Martin, has been away from home touring with his band Coldplay since the summer. Gwyneth told the press in late October that she was supporting Madonna during her divorce. Her comments were vague and noncommittal but spoke to their deep bond over a shared body image obsession. She said, “She’s a dear friend, and I’m supporting her in all [the] ways that I can. I’m just here on the other end of the phone, really. I speak to her a lot.”
    According to the National Enquirer, Madonna’s wasn’t happy with Paltrow’s comments and told her she better shut if if she wants to stay in her temperamental.
    Madge slapped Gwyneth with a gag order after her Oscar-winning pal went dishing to the press about how she’s been “helping Madonna through her divorce.”
    The public declaration left Madonna furious.
    “If you want to help me and be supportive of me, then keep your mouth SHUT! Say nothing about me or my divorce,” the tense Material Girl has warned her friend.
    [From PopCrunch]

You can see Madonna fuming at Gwyneth for daring to talk about her divorce even in general terms. Gwyneth gets all pouty and whines that she’s just trying to help. These two only recently worked out a truce over the fact that Gwyneth won’t give a large chunk of her cash to Kabbalah in exchange for faux enlightenment. Madonna likely considers Gwyneth spiritually challenged and is just barely tolerating her. She won’t stand for any comments about her divorce that she doesn’t pre-approve.

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Madonna tells Gwyneth Paltrow to stop talking about her divorce
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Vadge is the only one who needs to SHUT UP. No one is talking about her stupid divorce, but her. Idiot.

Hit By Ban Bus!

She needs all the friends she can get, especially ones who will defend her in the press. Dumb move, Vadge.

I hope Gwynnie wises up and dumps Madonna. Doesn't she know "tranny hag" is contagious?

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Well, I'll start the countdown on this friendship: 5....4....3....2....
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

These two only recently worked out a truce over the fact that Gwyneth won’t give a large chunk of her cash to Kabbalah in exchange for faux enlightenment.
    She needs to stop trying to shove that down people's throats. I'd love to see her and Tom Cruise try to convert each other.

Go shove another heaping bowl of grass in your mouth, you tacky cow. She's the one who busted this shit wide open.

Madonna looks pathetic because she's just a bitter tranny granny. Gwynnie looks pathetic because she likes to remind everyone that she's friends with Madonna. "Everyone! I'm friends with Madonna, everyone! Me! Friends with Madonna! Look at me! I'm friends with Madonna! In case you forgot! Madonna and I are friends! Madonna is my boyfriend, everyone!"

Madonna is just gross!
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Madonna looks pathetic because she's just a bitter tranny granny. Gwynnie looks pathetic because she likes to remind everyone that she's friends with Madonna. "Everyone! I'm friends with Madonna, everyone! Me! Friends with Madonna! Look at me! I'm friends with Madonna! In case you forgot! Madonna and I are friends! Madonna is my boyfriend, everyone!"

The hateful ol' hag can't order Guy Ritchie around the way she used to (though she still tries), and she isn't comfortable enough with A-Rod yet to start pushing him around, so she's barking out orders at poor aul Fishsticks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    She needs to stop trying to shove that down people's throats. I'd love to see her and Tom Cruise try to convert each other.
    What an awesome idea. Are you proposing a religion-off?

eta: Maybe cult-off would be putting it more accurately...
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

JeeZus...........Vadge is eccentric and Gwynnie is a snob, they deserve each other.
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

Isn't Gwyneth Vadge's only friend?

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Religion off! Love it. Lock 'em both in the same room and no one comes out until someone's been converted.

And yup, Guy won't take her bossy bullshit anymore, A-Rod and Madge are still in the mash note phase of their crush, so Princess Paltrow (we're friends!) is getting the rough side of her tongue right now. Like I said, countdown to end of friendship begins now...
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information