Thread: National Enquirer taking drastic measures to prove John Edwards fathered love child

Default National Enquirer taking drastic measures to prove John Edwards fathered love child

Nov. 4 was supposed to be his day. Instead, Tuesday found former presidential candidate John Edwards lying low - with the stench of his extramarital affair still clinging to him.

Even though he admitted cheating with campaign staffer Rielle Hunter (top), The National Enquirer wants to prove he's the father of Hunter's baby. How? We hear that, on the night they caught Edwards visiting Hunter and child at a Beverly Hills hotel, Enquirer reporters grabbed one of the baby's poopy diapers.
    Now, say sources, intrepid Enquirer editor David Perel hopes to compare the infant's stinky DNA with that of Edwards, who has denied paternity. "All they need is a cup he drank from," an insider tells us.
    "I will neither confirm nor deny possession of a dirty diaper," Perel said dryly. "But I would like to do a DNA test."

The new Enquirer reports that Hunter "is writing a tell-all book now that the man who has been funneling cash to her has died." Before his death last month, Edwards' former national finance chairman, Fred Baron, confirmed he had been sending money to Hunter - reportedly as much as $15,000 a month. Now that Baron is gone, Hunter is worried that the "hush money" will dry up, according The Enquirer.

Hunter and Edwards couldn't be reached for comment. But The Enquirer quotes an insider as saying, "Rielle views the book as her personal insurance policy."

Meanwhile, though cancer-stricken Elizabeth Edwards has not been wearing her wedding ring, sources say she has not decided to divorce her husband.

Did John Edwards father child of Rielle Hunter? The latest poop

I think these are dirty tactics, but what is more dirty is John Edward trying to hide this relationship and deny he is the father of that baby.

Goodluck to the Enquirer I say.
    ssabmud

I don't know. I think Edwards and his mistress have already been shamed enough - this is probably going a bit far. It's just being nosy for the sake of nosy... the child and Elizabeth Edwards are the most likely to suffer from this merciless snooping around. Does the public really need to know who the baby's daddy is? We already know Edwards had an affair.

If the baby's paternity is being kept a secret by the individuals concerned, it's probably for personal reasons, to protect the privacy of the kid and Edwards' family - everyone who really needs to know already would.

They should leave it alone. It isn't anyone's business but the people involved.

Whether or not the kid is his, he still had an affair. We already know that.

After they prove that, can they look into Palin?

It's not the rag-mag's place to prove or disprove paternity. And stealing shitty diapers??? that must be a new low... this is the reason crazy tommy boy has security guard his fucking trash...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Unless Rielle Hunter is using public funds to pay for this child, I don't care who its father is.

Who cares. He probably did father this kid. The damage has already been done to his reputation and his home life. It's old news.

If you must sell more papers, poke around in someone else's skeleton closet.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    If you must sell more papers, poke around in someone else's skeleton closet.
    *cough* Tom Cruise *cough*

I wish they would realize that this story would still be of interest after Elizabeth is gone too. All they are doing now is adding to the pain of a very ill woman.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I wish they would realize that this story would still be of interest after Elizabeth is gone too. All they are doing now is adding to the pain of a very ill woman.
    Maybe they think that after she's gone no one is going to care anymore. Strike now and make more money. It's rather sickening.

its disgusting, but kind of, in a sick way, gets my attention.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Thread Information