Thread: Janice Dickinson still a bitch

Default Janice Dickinson still a bitch

Jurassic Model a Tyrant-osaurus on HSN

Posted Nov 2nd 2008 10:43AM by TMZ Staff
    There are two constants in life -- Home Shopping Network hosts can get excited about everything and Janice Dickinson is a bitch.

TMZ sources say that flamboyant Home Shopping Network host Adam Freeman and the entire HSN staff have major haterade for all things Janice after she showed up to hawk her jewelry line acting like, well, Janice.

We're told Dickinson told Adam backstage he needed to lose 20 lbs. and that she was extremely rude to employees who were originally excited for her presence.

The water cooler conversations in HSN's offices this week have revolved around the "We hate her and are very disappointed" standpoint.

No surprise there.

Jurassic Model a Tyrant-osaurus on HSN - TMZ.com
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

i try to like her, but jeez she needs to just disappear.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

She just totally screwed herself b-c HSN is a gold mine. Every has been actress, like Susanne Sommers, or famous by accident former model, like Stallone's wife hawks stuff on it.

Janice just lost a ton of money and HSN doesn't need her.
    "You can't date your fuck buddy."

oh please. janice doesn't need HSN as long as she's got E!, Oxygen, VH-1 & MTV.. yeah, she's a bitch ... so what??
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Bronze Member

Janice is a total bitch. But I'm completely addicted to her show on Oxygen. I just can't help myself!

Gold Member

She's good for entertainment value, but needless rudeness really gets on my goat. Pull your head in, Janice!

Her jewelery is pretty cheap stuff.
    I wouldn't buy any of it.HSN - Search Results

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

She is OBSESSED with body weight. To the point where she gets distressed when she sees someone who is even moderately overweight. I was watching her show when she was hyperventilating over a plus-sized model, she was just so pissed that she even had the nerve to model. She's constantly bringing up food issues and telling this one model she's fat when she looks like a rail, its disturbing! She's said before that she just cannot stand looking at any overweight person, which I guess is her prerogative, but she needs to keep her mouth shut. She doesn't need to assess everyone's weight and tell everyone she bumps into that they need to lose a few. She's beyond obsessed with body weight, which is weird because she is always talking about her eating disorders and how awful they were - then why is she driving others to develop poor eating habits to be as skinny as possible?
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

She has ISSUES. I drift between finding her amusing, and thinking she needs to STFU.

Hit By Ban Bus!

She is obnoxious and seriously unpretty.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

She's still anorexic. Have you seen how skinny she is? Frightening, especially with the melon tits glued on.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Her jewelery is pretty cheap stuff.
    I wouldn't buy any of it.HSN - Search Results

There's some serious ugly going on there. I didn't find even one piece that I would even consider wearing.

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    She is OBSESSED with body weight. To the point where she gets distressed when she sees someone who is even moderately overweight. I was watching her show when she was hyperventilating over a plus-sized model, she was just so pissed that she even had the nerve to model. She's constantly bringing up food issues and telling this one model she's fat when she looks like a rail, its disturbing! She's said before that she just cannot stand looking at any overweight person, which I guess is her prerogative, but she needs to keep her mouth shut. She doesn't need to assess everyone's weight and tell everyone she bumps into that they need to lose a few. She's beyond obsessed with body weight, which is weird because she is always talking about her eating disorders and how awful they were - then why is she driving others to develop poor eating habits to be as skinny as possible?
    How ridiculous! What someone else weighs is of no consequence to her, so why does she let it bother her so much? She's got enough of her own issues to fill up her time, so why waste energy worrying about everyone else's? What a snot.

I can't help but like her.

Thread Information