Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New York "apologizes" to Jennifer Hudson trying to shove her mug in the media frenzy

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default New York "apologizes" to Jennifer Hudson trying to shove her mug in the media frenzy

New York’s Message To Jennifer Hudson | Blog Archive | Vh1 Blog

This would seriously piss me off. Why does she need to apologize now. Like you insulting her about her weight is going to be anywhere remotely on her mind right now. This girl is an idiot.

SBJ. Maybe her ugly ass felt what she said was ignorant, and a non-issue in light of the recent horrible events. And people will still make comments about a person's weight no matter what they're going through.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Elite Member

This is just horrible how dare she try to gain attention from the death of Jennifer's family. Yes, New York, we know that's what you are doing.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I think New York was being sincere. And I don't see anything wrong with her making this video. Folks are just a bit too quick to pull out the claws, always accusing every celeb/tv person of being a famewhore.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Right because that's so not what Tiffany Pollard is normally like.....who would ever accuse her of being a famewhore with no standards of decency.

[Commencing rolling of eyes]

[/end]

Hit By Ban Bus!

You keep judging her by that one dimensional character you see on telelvision. I'm pretty sure just like everybody else she is capable of feeling or acting another way than what you are used to seeing. Again, I think the video was really sincere and that she was sorry.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I didn't even watch the video and it doesn't matter if she's really sorry. For her to toss this out there now is really pathetic.

I agree, this is not the time for that. Later, much later, maybe, but not now.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by flipstick View Post
    I didn't even watch the video and it doesn't matter if she's really sorry. For her to toss this out there now is really pathetic.
    how can you judge if you didnt even watch the video??????

i cannot STAND New York, but hey, i'll give her E for Effort.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Hit By Ban Bus!

Because it doesn't matter if its sincere. Its the timing that matters. Even if she really means it, why bring it up now.

That's like walking into a funeral home when people are grieving over the coffins of their mother,brother and nephew and everyone is destroyed and pulling Jennifer aside, to say........

Listen I'm really sorry I called you fat that time..........

me me me me me Hello. Its kind of strange to me that you don't realize how screwed up this is. But whatever.

Sweet Baby Jesus...
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by flipstick View Post
    Because it doesn't matter if its sincere. Its the timing that matters. Even if she really means it, why bring it up now.

That's like walking into a funeral home when people are grieving over the coffins of their mother,brother and nephew and everyone is destroyed and pulling Jennifer aside, to say........

Listen I'm really sorry I called you fat that time..........

me me me me me Hello. Its kind of strange to me that you don't realize how screwed up this is. But whatever.
    That's not even how the video went. She was showing great sympathy for her loss, and said the entire beef they had going on doesn't even matter. It was done in a very tasteful way. She put more emphasis on her loss than her comments about her being 'fat'.

Hit By Ban Bus!

It still is poor timing. I guess some people have different ideas of tact. Promoting a youtube video of yourself, linking yourself to someone who is in the media for a horrible tragedy, is vile and low class in my opinion. I can't even phathom why anyone would have difficulty comprehending that now is not the time for this public apology. Its certainly all about Tiffany and nothing to do with Jennifer Hudson.

I would ALMOST believe that New York was sincere if she didn't add in the part about how she and her mother are really good people. Plus, if she was really sincere, and not being a mediawhore, she could've just sent Jennifer some flowers and a note.

I wondered why New York City would need to apologize to Jennifer. Never heard of this girl and I don't need to know.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information