Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Holy family (Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and kids) denies having six nannies

Default The Holy family (Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and kids) denies having six nannies

If you believe recent tabloid reports, the reason Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie keep adding on to their ever-expanding brood is because the couple allegedly have the assistance of an army of six nannies one for each Jolie-Pitt child at their beckon call.

Alas, according to reps for the Brangelina clan, it's just not true.

MomLogic.com spoke directly to Oren Segal, a rep for the Oscar-winning mothering machine and got the real head count for the nannies. According to Segal, Brad and Angie, only employ two part-time child-minders, and they don't even live with the superstar family in their current, plush Berlin digs.

source: OK! Magazine - First for Celebrity News - How Many Nannies Do Brangelina Have?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm................

Hit By Ban Bus!

And of course Angie, Brad, and their reps would never lie to keep up the Earth Mother image.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

uh-huh right......

one nanny for the kids and one to slap AJ out of her smack-induced stupor when the kids are burning holes in the couch cushions.

If she wanted a true Earth Mother image she'd deny having any nannies. I find it a bit hard to believe none of them stay with them all the time though...

czb

what is the shame in having a nanny? i know lots of families with nannies, and certainly those parents don't have the means of angelina & brad. and some of these families do have one nanny per child (which i would agree is excessive). and NO, i'm not a fantard.

Gold Member

Of course they don't have nannies! With Angelina being the very definition of The Perfect Woman, why on earth would she need nannies to take care of her six screaming children? They're all "independent", remember? "They don't need mummy and daddy all the time".

So, of course, Brnagelina and their non-existent reps would deny such a horrible charge!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

what is the shame in IVF?! but yet these celebs w/ the twins keep denying it!

Gold Member

^ Now, now, Alice! That's horrible of you to imply that Brangelina have any trouble conceiving twins on their own! Brad's sister had twins, remember? Don't you know that twins run in families?!

Next you'll be implying that James Haven had no hand in the conception while Brad ran away with George Clooney!

Oh, wait...

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    what is the shame in IVF?! but yet these celebs w/ the twins keep denying it!
    Maybe their twins were conceived naturally. It does happen! I agree some of the celebs must be using IVF but it doesn't mean every single one who has twins used it.

lol i'm telling my mother she raised us like hollywood brats. she had twins (she's a twin herself, so believe me when i say twins run in my family) and we had nannies growing up. and there are 5 of us. no exotic adopted siblings though, damn...
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Hit By Ban Bus!

What does "two part time nannies" mean? Why do you need two if they are part time and don't even live on the premises? Sounds to me like they over lap. The twins are newborns and the other kids are all around the same age. One nanny to four children is better averages than pre k. Meanwhile Maddox is seven years old so probably has a tutor. And a regular mom that has a nanny doesn't have a cook or a maid as well. They have tons of people maintaining the house and two nannies for their kids. What does Angelina need to do if that's the case? Spare me.

There are way too damned many Hollywooderson's giving birth to twins for IVF not to be involved in at least 75% of these cases.

Twins aren't that damned common! Even if these broads are waiting until the twilight of their fertility to get knocked up.

When your eggs are getting up there, two babies in one shot is too tempting to resist after you've spent years of blathering about wanting a "big family". Particularly lolworthy comment when from some 39 year old childless, manless actress. Sure enough, 4 years down the pike you see her with some dude with a "how the fuck did I get here?" look on his face and carting around a whole brood, thanks to science and enough money.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

The woman lies about everything. You can't believe a word that comes out of her mouth.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Mrs.Dark I agree. While I don't think all twins are the result of IV some have to be. My gosh I feel sorry for the celebs who don't have twins, it's like "only one... oh I see" like your defected or something.

Twins run in Brads family but not in Julia's or Jennifer Lopez's.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information