Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Suri Cruise looked deeply upset by the paparazzi last night

Unhappy Suri Cruise looked deeply upset by the paparazzi last night

Suri Cruise looked deeply upset by the paparazzi last night

Poor little Suri Cruise looked absolutely terrified yesterday when she and parents Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise exited their Manhattan apartment. It’s hard to tell if Suri’s upset by the paparazzi or something else, but it doesn’t seem like she’s throwing a tantrum. The poor little girl is clutching her hands over her ears.
    Tom and Katie both seem about as happy as I’ve ever seen them. Which really makes me wonder what’s going on. There are a lot of Halloween parades and other festivities that might have been too loud for the tot, but her reaction seems a little extreme for something like that.

Celebitchy has noted in the past that Suri often cries and hides her face around the paparazzi, especially since she’s been in New York. There’s also been several videos of Suri crying because of the paparazzi. She seems to upset in these pictures and it’s truly heartbreaking to watch. The especially bizarre thing is that the photo agency titled them “Sweet Suri on Halloween,” totally ignoring a clearly upset child.

Tom and Katie definitely don’t seem at all concerned, so maybe it’s not a big deal. Toddlers are infamous for their tantrums, though this sure doesn’t seem like traditional tantrum behavior to me. Whatever is making Suri so upset, if it has anything to do with the paparazzi Tom and Katie need to quit showing her off so much if she’s getting this upset so often.

Note by Celebitchy: It’s worth noting that Suri is again wearing a short sleeve dress without a coat and she’s not even wearing tights. Katie has received some criticism in the past for not properly bundling Suri up for the cold fall air in New York.
    In Touch has an article this week titled “Why won’t Tom and Katie Put a Coat on Suri” that features pictures of the two and a half year old out in sleeveless dresses along with the low temperature that day. The low temperature yesterday in NY was 42° Fahrenheit, with an average of 51.6°. It’s possible Suri is one of those toddlers who refuses to wear her jacket and that Katie and Tom are trying to find a compromise for her by bringing a blanket along. There are some children around her age who refuse to even wear clothing in the house.

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Suri Cruise looked deeply upset by the paparazzi last night

eat a hot bowl of dicks.

She's probably coached by mom and dad to act that way...
    The nice thing about being a celebrity is that when you bore people, they think it's their fault. ~Henry Kissinger~

Hit By Ban Bus!

I don't understand why mom has on a coach and Suri doesn't. Maybe her ears were cold?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Suri is definitely temperamental. I saw a video on one of the entertainment shows the other day and she smacked her mother's hand when she tried to help her into an SUV. But obviously the paps upset and her parents should take that into consideration. They should also put tights and a coat on that child when they take her out.

Why the hell aren't they dressing her in a coat, or at least stockings? Why is she always in little chiffon dresses and held in a blanket? A dress in cold weather isn't good enough.

I've noticed Suri has been covering her ears a lot in front of the paparazzi. She's probably going to end up with sensory issues due to those two freaks parading her infront of cameras.
    ssabmud

Silver Member

I still think she looks big for her supposed age.

I have a daughter that prefers as little clothes as possible, and sometimes we have trouble getting jackets one her, but I dunno...at least put some warm pants on her!

Katie's got teeth again?!
    Go Habs Go!!

Hit By Ban Bus!

I did not see terror. I think she is told to hide her little face, and impetuously, she has to fight to peek and look.

A sad thought crossed my mind, is if her reaction is not inspired by mommy and daddy, she may have sensory issues.

Zee

Attention whores of the highest level. They won't cover Suri's head with a blanket- ruins the photo op. Same with a coat or going out side/back door.

Poor little girl- looking forward to the tell all in the coming years.

PFffft- they are making me think warm thoughts about Angelina and Brad. Which isn't good.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

Put a fucking coat on your kid or leave her at home. Assholes.

Hit By Ban Bus!

scarfs, sweaters and coats and yet Sure always has on a short sleeved dress, no socks let alone a pair of leggings under that dress. It's freaking cold in NewYork this time of year.

I can't stand these people.

where do these fuckers live? i'm seriously going to send CPS or the like a letter or email and tell them to investigate those idiots not dressing their child for the weather. grrrrrrr
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Glad I wasn't the only one who wondered where the hell Suri's coat was.

Maybe they don't believe in getting cold. It's just a 'state of mind'. [/sarcasm]. Even if Suri kicks up a fuss about wearing a coat they shouldn't take her out in just a dress.

Does Suri's stupid twit of a mother even realize what a piss-poor parent she looks like going out bundled up in a heavy coat while her child wears only a thin little summer dress?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information