Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Madonna and Alex Rodriguez: Quickie at Jerry Seinfeld's place

Default Madonna and Alex Rodriguez: Quickie at Jerry Seinfeld's place

IT was like a scene out of a James Bond movie last week, as Madonna and Alex Rodriguez secretly jetted off in two private helicopters for a quick and cozy rendezvous in the Hamptons, Page Six has learned.

Instead of booking a motel room, the two headed straight to Jerry Seinfeld's waterfront mansion, where they relaxed in luxury for several hours.

"The Seinfelds have been friends with Madonna for years. They're neighbors on the West Side, so it's really no surprise," said an insider. "And Jerry and [wife] Jessica go to her concerts whenever she's in town."

Our spies say the clandestine East End meeting between soon-to-be-divorced Madge and freshly single A-Rod occurred on Oct. 21. A chopper carrying the Yankee slugger was seen landing in East Hampton, where he was picked up in a white Porsche 911 matching the description of Jessica's car.

Less than 40 minutes later, another helicopter that took off from Chelsea Piers with Madonna aboard landed at the same airstrip.

"A dark SUV and Jerry in another Porsche both pulled up and picked up Madonna and they headed back to Jerry's place," a witness told us. "When they arrived at the Seinfeld home, Madonna poked her head out the window and could be clearly seen."

It's not known what the Bronx Bomber, 33, and the Material Mom, 50 - who insist they are just friends - did during their stay at Seinfeld's 12-acre spread.

"About four hours later, the dark SUV left the house and took them all back to the airport. Madonna and the Seinfelds could clearly be seen getting out and piling into the copter that had taken Madonna there in the first place. They left together," our witness said. "Several minutes later, the helicopter that carried A-Rod also left."

Reps for Jerry Seinfeld and A-Rod had no comment. Madonna's flack said she was unaware of the meeting.

MADGE, A-ROD COPTER QUICKIE- New York Post

They're just friends though.

Hit By Ban Bus!

"When they arrived at the Seinfeld home, Madonna poked her head out the window

For some reason, that disgusts me. I picture a dowager in a Rolls Royce sticking her head out her car to berate the minions...everything about her disgusts me.

Of course, Jerry would be on Madonna's side considering his ho-bag, piece of trash wife was married when he took up with her.

woow 4 hours a quickie? Who is that guy?

I just don't see Madonna even tolerating Seinfeld as well as that thing he calls a wife. He probably knows ARod.

Damn, I didn't think the Madonna/A-rod rumors were true. Guess I was wrong about that!

This is really hard to believe. But then, I couldn't figure out what Guy Ritchie saw in her either, although at least they did have a child together....

But this? You gotta be kidding. I can't fathom any normal man wanting to get involved with her....! She's such a controlling harridan, and so much older than he is.

"Several minutes later, the helicopter that carried A-Rod also left."

Lucky fuckers. What a life.

Methinks these two have been fucking for a long time now.

Quote Originally Posted by flipstick View Post
    Exactly.

Who lets someone do a conjugal visit at their home? That's just repulsive.
    I can see Jerry on the phone with Vadge, "Come on over to our place for a quickie. You can even use our bed".
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Of course, Jerry would be on Madonna's side considering his ho-bag, piece of trash wife was married when he took up with her.
    you forgot "book-plagerising"....

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post

Methinks these two have been fucking for a long time now.
    Shame that Guy hasn't got a PI following these two's EVERY move.... he'd really be able to go to town if he had evidence in court.
    Free Charmed.

Maybe they came there for dinner? Otherwise, that's just wierd to come over to a friend's house to fuck your man.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Arod is so fugly, and so is she. I bet they have to use paper bags for the sex.

To puke in afterwards.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Classic Broad View Post
    This is really hard to believe. But then, I couldn't figure out what Guy Ritchie saw in her either, although at least they did have a child together....

But this? You gotta be kidding. I can't fathom any normal man wanting to get involved with her....! She's such a controlling harridan, and so much older than he is.
    Madonna is A-Rod's type - blonde and muscular. Just look at pics of his ex-wife and that stripper he was linked to, and you will see why he is attracted to Madonna.

Yeah, she's a lot older than he is. But she's a global superstar. Because of his liason with Madonna, he is being discussed in countries where no one cares about baseball (I saw his name in a few UK papers, for example.) He recently hired a Hollywood talent manager; I bet he has designs on expanding his fame outside of the baseball market. Being linked with Madge will definitely be beneficial.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post

i KNOW!!!!!!!!!!! i want someone to send a helicopter for me so that i can get laid!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Madonna is A-Rod's type - blonde and muscular. Just look at pics of his ex-wife and that stripper he was linked to, and you will see why he is attracted to Madonna.

Yeah, she's a lot older than he is. But she's a global superstar. Because of his liason with Madonna, he is being discussed in countries where no one cares about baseball (I saw his name in a few UK papers, for example.) He recently hired a Hollywood talent manager; I bet he has designs on expanding his fame outside of the baseball market. Being linked with Madge will definitely be beneficial.
    Very interesting theory, which if true will lead in a year or two to Madonna plaintively asking once again 'Did you ever really love me'. Everyone together now: AWWWWWWWWW
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information