Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Larry Birkhead and little Dannielynn move out of Anna Nicole Smith's house

Default Larry Birkhead and little Dannielynn move out of Anna Nicole Smith's house

Larry Birkhead and little Dannielynn move out of Anna Nicole’s house

Larry Birkhead continues to pimp out Anna Nicole Smith’s memory, as well as their daughter. He’s let magazines into every minor and major event in Dannielynn’s life since he got custody of her. Somehow I don’t think his intent is totally evil, just misguided at best. This time Larry’s invited Life & Style to watch him pack up Anna Nicole’s old home, which he is finally selling. Larry claims he wants a quieter life, but something tells me that would actually panic him. He also says he needs a house and a neighborhood that is more child-friendly.
    After being granted custody of his little girl, Larry Birkhead brought Dannielynn, 2, to Anna Nicole Smith’s home in LA’s Coldwater Canyon, where the two have been living ever since. But in an effort to raise her in a more stable environment, Larry has decided to move out and find a new home. While going through the bittersweet process of packing up Anna’s belongings and readying Dannielynn for yet another big move, Larry, 35, spoke exclusively to Life & Style about the painful memories of the past — and why he’s eager to make a fresh start for the future.
    L&S: After Anna’s death, what made you decide to bring Dannielynn to Anna’s home
    Larry: There were just tons and tons of memories. Anna’s reality show was taped here, and it’s the place she called home. After she passed, I just couldn’t bear to part with it.
    L&S: So why are you selling it now?
    Larry: You know, I always said I’d never sell, but the longer we’ve been here, the more I’ve realized it’s not built for children. We live over a canyon, and while the view’s great, there’s no backyard. I’ve bought Dannielynn every toy under the sun, but they can’t replace a yard. She doesn’t have a place to have her friends over to play.
    L&S: You’ve kept an entire closet of Anna’s clothing, accessories and jewelry. Is that another way of preserving her memory for Dannielynn?
    Larry: Yes. Every piece in there has a story. Someday, I hope to show them all to Dannielynn and tell her what event her mom wore them to and what they meant to her — from the casual T-shirts to the fancy dresses. I want her to understand how beautiful and glamorous her mom was.
    [From Life & Style]
    Larry also says that he and Anna wore matching crosses around their necks, and she was wearing one of them when she died, which he was wearing during the interview and says he never removes. He plans on giving the matching one to Dannielynn when she’s older.
    I think it’ll be a good idea for Larry and Dannielynn to move a bit further away from L.A. and give her a shot at being a regular kid. But he needs to stop selling her story right away. She’s going to grow up with so many people scrutinizing her to see if she’s at all like her mother. Combining that with Anna Nicole’s legacy and the way that she died, the kid is naturally going to have some issues to deal with. Larry would serve her best by not spoiling her (remember the first birthday party?), and giving her some space from L.A. to grow into a normal kid.

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Larry Birkhead and little Dannielynn move out of Anna Nicole’s house
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

How I'd hoped he'd come to his senses and give that child a better name. The first name she had - Hannah Rose, I think? - was about 400 billion times better than this jacklegged Dannielynn crap.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I want her to understand how beautiful and glamorous her mom was.
    Her mother was a joke.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Seems like a good daddy to me.

he's money hungry there is no denying that, but he seems like a good dad.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

^Yea, he loves the attention and money, but he's got a point. She's getting to the age where you need to have a yard and play and all that.

Wonder how long until he invites 'US' to see the new yard though...

Jesus Christ, can't this guy stop pimping his kid and get a real job?
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

I love how everything in that pic is pink. It kinda reminds me of that old Jayne Mansfield pic in her pink shag-carpeted bathroom.

Re Larry, I figure he has a long-term deal with Life&Style, and has to trot Dannielynn out a couple times a year for photo ops. It's not like he's constantly parading her around.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I don't think he does this for the attention. I agree that he probably made a long term deal with Life and Style right off the bat just as a safety net so that no matter what happens, they'll have SOME form of reliable income. Didn't he lose a lot of money fighting for custody in the first place?

Larry doesn't pimp Dannielynn anywhere NEAR as much as these other stars pimp their kids, so I don't understand why he's always crucified for it. I see Suri Cruise paraded around for the paps, dressed inappropriately for the weather because *someone* wants everyone to see how cute and expensive her clothes are, every single day.

I only see Dannielynn in the tabs a couple of times a year. In fact, she's one of the few celeb kids that I don't constantly see plastered all over the magazines every time she so much as takes a shit, and I don't think it's because there's a lack of interest. I think Larry is one of the few parents who doesn't notify the paps every time he goes out with her.

The style of the coverage on her (always very organized, with a structured interview plus photos of a specific, special occasion) seems to indicate that this is, in fact, some sort of long-term arrangement.

He seems to me like a good, devoted father who really does have his daughter's best interest at heart.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

lol @ that staged photo of them packing everything in pink.

and actually, I for one, am glad that ANS is not going to be in that little angel's life. look what happened to her last kid!
    gay dads make the best parents anways!

Quote Originally Posted by Trixiebelle View Post
    I love how everything in that pic is pink. It kinda reminds me of that old Jayne Mansfield pic in her pink shag-carpeted bathroom.
    ICK. I bet it was a mold magnet.

“What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ oh dear sweet baby jesus!

see how well Mariska Hargatay turned out w/o her mother! (not that Jayne was horrible, but the woman wasn't exactly stable)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvira View Post
    Her mother was a joke.
    i love u elvira and your siggie

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    ICK. I bet it was a mold magnet.

Haha, yes, that's the picture! Thanks for finding it. It was so PINK and garishly awful that I never forgot it. But you're right, mold magnet I'm sure.

I think Mariska looks a lot like her mom in the face. It's just that their coloring is so different you really don't notice it as much.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Hit By Ban Bus!

Larry bought a house here in Louisville, not too long ago. Maybe thats where hes moving?

Tater, if I'm not mistaken, I recall him saying they were gonna live in Kentucky near his family when he first got custody. Not sure why he's in LA now, but I hope he does move there for the little girl. She deserves a normal upbringing. And it does seem he's a decent dad. I can't imagine Howard Stern having custody of her! They'd be on every talk show and in all the rags. He turns my stomach!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information