Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jenna Elfman compares Scientology criticism to torture of Christians

Default Jenna Elfman compares Scientology criticism to torture of Christians

Jenna Elfman compares Scientology criticism to torture of Christians

Committed cult member Jenna Elfman sure knows how to parrot Scientology’s “poor us” talking points. She said she ignores criticism of her religion because people who haven’t bothered to pay and get harassed in order to study it aren’t capable of telling her it’s a scam and a fraud. She also compares criticism of Scientology to the Roman’s persecution of Christianity.
    “If someone starts talking to me negatively about something they’ve never actually studied that actual text of, I don’t really admire them very much because it shows they don’t have much integrity, so I just kind of ignore them,” Elfman told AAP in Sydney.
    “I’m not going to listen to gossip and hearsay about something that’s affected my life so tremendously in such a tremendously positive way.”
    Founded by American science-fiction author L Ron Hubbard in the 1950s, Scientology has received much criticism and been the butt of many jokes for its stance against modern psychiatry and belief in alien cosmologies.
    Elfman compared its treatment to the way other religions had been persecuted through the ages.
    “It’s a new religion. Historically every new religion has been [dismissed],” she said.
    “People were hanged, fed to the lions for their beliefs so this is just a modern day evolution of what happens when something new comes into our culture.
    “It is not fully understood yet.”
    [From ABC.Net.au via Fark]

And in a line that mimic’s Tom Cruise’s famous rant about how Scientologists are the authorities on everything and how they’re the only ones who can help in an emergency, she went on to basically call it a cure all:
    “I’ve seen drug addicts completely rehabilitated, I’ve seen the illiterate become literate, I’ve seen people that were so depressed and hopeless completely rehabilitate their goals in life, become happier, find partners,” she said.
    “It’s beautiful.”
    [From ABC.Net.au]

Jenna’s partner Bodhi Elfman is the guy who introduced brave ex Scientologist Jason Beghe to Scientology. Actor Beghe recorded a series of interviews earlier this year in which he detailed the way he was deceived, brainwashed and robbed by the cult. He described how you’re told that you can achieve a state of clear, in which Scientologists claim you’ll never get sick and “no longer have a reactive mind.” Beghe said that all the courses, auditing, and programs he took through Scientology damaged him psychologically and cost him over a million dollars and years of his life.
    I wonder if Jenna Elfman would accept criticism of her beloved religion from Beghe, who achieved a high status in the cult, has personal experience with it, and was even friends with her husband. It’s not gossip or hearsay coming from him. Beghe lived through it and is lucky to have survived without “committing suicide” with some exhaust pipes stuck in his bedroom window.
    Our friends at Deceiver remind us that Elfman called AIDS “a state of mind, not a disease.”

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Jenna Elfman compares Scientology criticism to torture of Christians
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

that cunt is GLIB!!!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Ho, sit DOWN.

Gigantor bitch is nuts.

...I believe that children who have AIDS shouldn't be helped because AIDS is just a "state of mind" that can be overcome...
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Jenna Elfman compares Scientology criticism to torture of Christians

lets crucify her to reinforce that pov
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Scientology may get you off drugs, make you literate and happy you up, but it damn sure doesn't make you a decent dresser or give you a believable hair color.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Those fucking CO$ douchebags are not to criticized because nobody but those nutters have been stupid enougt to study that shit but they are at liberty to criticize EVERYFUCKINGTHING???
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

What a loon. And she's definitely got a case of the crazy eyes.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Hey Elfman, than explain why a $cientology goon assaulted a disabled mother just because she gave her deposition* to the feds??

*This woman (formerlyIN) was formerly a $cientologist and got out pretty recently. She has already given one deposition to the FBI and another unnamed agency. She is set to give another deposition in California, and the clams REALLY don't want her to go (obviously). The story is in this thread:
    Assault on formerlyIN 10/27 (halp pls. Need info on how to damning upload pic) - Why We Protest | Activism Forum

Her story about leaving the Co$ is found on page 12 and 13 of that thread.

That quote about AIDS made me angry. Anyone who thinks it's a 'state of mind' is an imbecile.

would it be wrong to say that I'd like to put her in a different "frame of mind"??
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Especially because she turned away KIDS with AIDS. Insufferable bitch.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

I hope her career's over now.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Having no eyebrows is just a state of mind; co$ people needs to just not speak STFU.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information