Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Swimsuit-clad Renee Zellweger gets a lift from Forest Whitaker

Default Swimsuit-clad Renee Zellweger gets a lift from Forest Whitaker

Renee Zellweger gets a helping hand from gentle giant Forest Whitaker for a new film role.
    Looking practically unrecognisable with her mousey-brown hair, tattooed arm and pale skin, the actress was seen taking a dip in the lake in Louisiana for her latest role.
    Renee plays Jane a wheelchair bound singer in new film My Own Love Song, who befriends character Joey (Whitaker).

Game for a lift: An unrecognisable Renee Zellweger gets a lift from Oscar-winner in a lake in Louisiana from Forest Whitaker, her co-star in new film My Own Song

Enlarge
    Renee and Forest star in the film which centres on the relationship between a wheelchair bound singer and her friend Joey

The independent drama is being filmed by writer/director Oliver Dahan of La Vie En Rose fame.
    The story centres on a road trip to Memphis undertaken by a wheelchair-bound former singer, Renee, and her friend Joey, played by Whitaker.

Both have faced tragedy in their lives, and during their journey their friendship grows with each becoming the other's main source of support.

The low-key film is something of a departure for the actress best known for her roles in Hollywood star vehicles Chicago, Cold Mountain and Bridget Jones.

Enlarge
    Filming for the production is taking place in New Orleans and Kansas

Filming is taking place in Kansas and New Orleans.
    Meanwhile Renee's ex-husband - she was briefly married to country music star Kenny Chesney has finally broken his silence on their 128 day marriage.
    His new album Lucky Old Son, which he begun writing just weeks after his annulment in 2005, contains a number of songs about his ex-love.

Chesney said: 'It's no secret—there are about four or five songs that are about Renée.
    'It's a pretty emotional record for me, a very honest record. There are some songs on this record that needed to be written.'
    When asked how his famous ex may react to the tunes he told Newsweek: 'I have no idea, I don't know. It's unpredictable.'
    Chesney revealed he still speaks to Renee 'every now and then' but that ' the breakup itself was horrible' and not easily overcome.
    He added: 'It took a while.'

Renee's former love Kenny Chesney broke his silence on their 128 day marriage in songs included on his new album

Lady in the lake: Swimsuit-clad Renee Zellweger gets a lift from gentle giant Forest Whitaker | Mail Online

blech
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

She looks better with the weight. Now she looks like someone's cute (but never truly pretty) friend, rather than your anorexic aunt with a weasel face.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

She looks like she has a penis tuck into that suit.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I have never got what is meant to be so "beautiful" about Renee Zellweger... she is just plain to me... seriously, I just don't understand the attraction at all.
    vaya con dios

Quote Originally Posted by MissVenus View Post
    I have never got what is meant to be so "beautiful" about Renee Zellweger... she is just plain to me... seriously, I just don't understand the attraction at all.
    Has she really ever been considered "beautiful"?

All I see is a puffy faced, squinty eyed, pink faced bint *shrugs*

Sigh. So she's trying to do "ugly" and "handicapped" for her Oscar bait.

Quote Originally Posted by Belt Up View Post
    Has she really ever been considered "beautiful"?

All I see is a puffy faced, squinty eyed, pink faced bint *shrugs*
    Beautiful enough to get plenty of roles in hollywood. You can't be ugly and get the leading lady roles unless it's a specific character role that requires one to be fat or ugly or the like (or they can slap on a fat costume or ugly makeup on a hawt actress).

Quote Originally Posted by Jexxifer View Post
    Sigh. So she's trying to do "ugly" and "handicapped" for her Oscar bait.
    Spoken like yours truly. I thought she already had an oscar? Oh wellz, it never hurts to ugly yourself or play someone with some form of handicap or other illness or issues.

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    Beautiful enough to get plenty of roles in hollywood. You can't be ugly and get the leading lady roles unless it's a specific character role that requires one to be fat or ugly or the like (or they can slap on a fat costume or ugly makeup on a hawt actress).
    She does tend to play character/quirky roles though doesn't she? I don't recall her ever playing a sexy role, though I'm not that up on her films to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    Spoken like yours truly. I thought she already had an oscar? Oh wellz, it never hurts to ugly yourself or play someone with some form of handicap or other illness or issues.
    Yeah, to paraphrase Tropic Thunder--

Women gotta be "ugly" or "prostitutes".
    Men gotta be "retards" - but not full-on retards.

I think she's a leading-lady/character actress. She is not traditionally beautiful, but her features are distinctive and even and look better on film than in still pictures or *shudder* on TV. (Her skin in particular always looks awful on television.)

She has a certain charm as an actress, imo.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Renee plays Jane a wheelchair bound singer in new film My Own Love Song, who befriends character Joey (Whitaker).
    Is this a remake of Driving Miss Daisy?

I've always liked Forest, strikes me as one of the good guys....*waits for someone to shatter my illusions*

She looks *special* in those pics.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information