Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Civil trial of Keanu Reeves begins in LA

Default Civil trial of Keanu Reeves begins in LA

(You have GOT to be f**king kidding me, jury trial decides fate of a hollywood celebrity, against a photog no less??? Why even waste money and time on this farce, a child of 3 years old can tell this will be all charges dropped in favor of keanu. Morons).

Civil trial of Keanu Reeves begins in LA - Yahoo! News

LOS ANGELES – A jury has been seated in a paparazzo's civil trial against Keanu Reeves.
    Opening statements were beginning Monday in Los Angeles, where several prospective jurors indicated ties to the movie industry.
    One woman who listed her occupation as "actress" said she knew people who worked with the "Matrix" star. Reeves, who was seated in the courtroom, smiled slightly as she spoke.
    Another man who said he was once the voice of Bugs Bunny did an impromptu impression, causing laughter in the courtroom.
    The panel of 12 jurors and two alternates will decide whether Reeves owes damages to a photographer who fell while shooting the actor in 2007. Reeves was pulling out of a parking space, and Alison Silva says the car knocked him down.

they need to charge the 'Razzi with stupidity and give Keanu a Harley Davidson Gift Certificate ; )
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

I'd happily do jury duty just to sit there and ogle Keanu all day.

I sincerely hope nothing comes of this stupidity.
    vaya con dios

I hope he goes all Matrix on they ass.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I love Keanu. He's been my crush for a long time. If the paps can't get outta the way, then they're piss-poor papparazzi now aren't they? If paps weren't hounding celebs, they wouldn't get themselves into these predicaments. Certain celebs invite paps , but i doubt Keanu is one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    Another man who said he was once the voice of Bugs Bunny did an impromptu impression, causing laughter in the courtroom.

And American jurisprudence takes another leap forward.
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

He's cute....seems kinda slow, but nice to look at.

These pap's are out of control, I don't care what happens to them anymore.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Fuck the paps. They run in front of cars in the middle of traffic with no thought to anyone or anything except getting their sleazy shot of some celeb so they can make a few bucks. Fuck the parasites.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

^^
    exactly. if you're hounding someone and standing so close to them they can't even drive their car out of a parking lot, you're a fucking moron and deserve to be run over.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by MissVenus View Post
    I'd happily do jury duty just to sit there and ogle Keanu all day.

I sincerely hope nothing comes of this stupidity.
    What a precedent that will set, eh? Paps hound, stalk, shove, shout, crowd, swarm, and menace celebs and when one of them gets hurt due to their own behaviour they sue the prey? That takes a lot of fucking nerve and goes to show these people are scum sucking parasites. Keeping a respectful distance ought to be the law so these fools won't have an excuse to sue over every boo boo.

Gold Member

Jesus Christ, why is this even going to trial? What a waste of tax dollars! If Keanu purposefully backed over the pap, then yes, he probably should pay some form of damages despite the fact that he was being intrusive, but surely that matter has already been put to rest in Keanu's favour, by the looks of it? So why bother with the trial?

Guess Pretty Boy didn't want to settle out of court. Maybe he didn't do anything wrong and the pap is just being an ass and looking for money.
    "You can't date your fuck buddy."

Quote Originally Posted by lisalucy69 View Post
    I love Keanu. He's been my crush for a long time. If the paps can't get outta the way, then they're piss-poor papparazzi now aren't they? If paps weren't hounding celebs, they wouldn't get themselves into these predicaments. Certain celebs invite paps , but i doubt Keanu is one of them.
    Totally.

I love Keanu, I can't help it.

I surprise myself when I say that never did I ever like Keanu. We used to make fun of his acting. Then I saw him in Something's Gotta Give and he was all charming and stuff. I guess I prefer the mature KR.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    I surprise myself when I say that never did I ever like Keanu. We used to make fun of his acting. Then I saw him in Something's Gotta Give and he was all charming and stuff. I guess I prefer the mature KR.
    ME TOO!

He was great in Something's Gotta Give. He was adorable. And he was very good in The Lake House---he was surprisingly good. And same with The Gift. He scared the sh*t out of me in that movie.

He's not the best actor, but he has more charisma and charm than most. And he seems like such a good guy. He's such an endearing pothead.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information