Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Madonna’s friends are worried she’s having a major meltdown

Default Madonna’s friends are worried she’s having a major meltdown

Madonna’s friends are incredibly worried about her after the singer told her assistant to get all the presents Guy Ritchie ever gave her so she can bury them. Apparently this signals a major meltdown: I call it moving on. Aren’t you supposed to set fire to it or something? Madge doesn’t really seem the sentimental sort, and I assumed she was just cleaning house. But her friends seem to think otherwise and are worried that she can barely function.
    On the heels of a British report that Madonna has asked her assistant to gather all the items she received from Guy Ritchie so she can bury them, a source close to the Material Girl says that friends are worried Madonna is in “full meltdown mode.”
    “In recent years she’s really relied on her Kabbalah advisors, but more for big decisions. She’s barely functioning without a consult at this point,” says the source.
    What does this mean for the singer’s friendship with Yankee slugger Alex Rodriguez?
    “Madonna’s going through some tough times, but she’s still planning a trip to Malawi when the divorce is finalized and her tour is over, and she still expects A-Rod to come on the trip with her,” says the source. “There’s very much a deep relationship there, even when she’s going through what she is now.”
    [From MSNBC’s The Scoop]

I have a hard time imaging Madonna having any sentimentality or even feelings. I know she must because supposedly everyone does, but she’s so cold and hard that all I can do is think of her dancing around a bonfire cackling evilly to herself while she burns everything Guy ever gave her, sat on, looked at, or might have gotten his Guy germs on.
    Clearly Madonna moved on from this relationship months ago and is already pretty deeply into A-Rod. Why are her people continuing to try to put out all these “Poor, helpless Madonna” rumors? Yeah she looks like a jerk compared to him, but I don’t think any garbage about how sad she is will help. It’s like if someone pointed at a slab of concrete and said, “See that chunk of cold hard stuff? It’s really sad because that rock over there doesn’t love it anymore.” And then you see that the concrete is snickering because you bought it. And it sorta looks like Madonna, except that it has more personality and warmth.

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Madonna’s friends are worried she’s having a major meltdown
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

She's having a major meltdown? Pfft. So is her face.

Yeah, and you'd think it would be more important to console your children and spend time with them. Good lord, this woman is a horror.

Seems to me it is more about control. She had a plan all worked out of exactly when the divorce would be announced, who would file, who would have the kids and how much she would pay Guy. Then he went in did things on his own terms. Guess he forgot that she makes all the decisions for him. Now she wants to bitch slap him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    She's having a major meltdown? Pfft. So is her face.

Yeah, and you'd think it would be more important to console your children and spend time with them. Good lord, this woman is a horror.
    Spend time with the kids? Are you crazy? That would eat into her gym time. Then she would go all floppy and lose her toned arms. Hell no. Excercise yourself into a coma Madonna. You self absorbed twit. Console your kids. What must they be going through?
    Jack I swear.

Chick is a major control freak. Cannot handle anything that she's not 100% in control of. hahahaha...good.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Seems to me it is more about control. She had a plan all worked out of exactly when the divorce would be announced, who would file, who would have the kids and how much she would pay Guy. Then he went in did things on his own terms. Guess he forgot that she makes all the decisions for him. Now she wants to bitch slap him.

Bingo.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Elite Member

She's 50 years old - she must be in some stage of menopause by now - ie, she is probably irrational most or some of the time, weeping uncontrollably, irritated, hot flash rages, OMG, I cant imagine what it would be like to be around her while she's in menopause!

Wow, check out dem dere cheek implants.

I doubt Madge is in any kind of meltdown mode. Women who are made of stone don't melt.

Quote Originally Posted by TaffyMoon View Post
    She's 50 years old - she must be in some stage of menopause by now - ie, she is probably irrational most or some of the time, weeping uncontrollably, irritated, hot flash rages, OMG, I cant imagine what it would be like to be around her while she's in menopause!
    madonna's uterus wouldn't DARE go into menopause without her permission!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    madonna's uterus wouldn't DARE go into menopause without her permission!
    She has probably scheduled menopause for 2018, after her last tour.
    Jack I swear.

Here's a thought - and I'm only throwing it out for possible discussion - but maybe the reason she's so angry is because she still has feelings for him and she knows he no longer has feelings for her. Obviously this brings us back to the control issue but I think that if she genuinely didn't care a fig, she wouldn't be so enraged.

Actually I quite like the idea of her not being able to get the man she wants. For once, something she can't have.... How delightful. *rubs hands*
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

Quote Originally Posted by penname View Post
    Here's a thought - and I'm only throwing it out for possible discussion - but maybe the reason she's so angry is because she still has feelings for him and she knows he no longer has feelings for her. Obviously this brings us back to the control issue but I think that if she genuinely didn't care a fig, she wouldn't be so enraged.

Actually I quite like the idea of her not being able to get the man she wants. For once, something she can't have.... How delightful. *rubs hands*
    But, she's said to be having an affair with Alex Rodriguez, so I doubt she had that much feeling left for her husband if she's out with another man

Hmm, fair point. Well, maybe he's a revenge fuck? Maybe she thought Guy would be jealous? Or maybe she's just super-desperate to have that extra baby, so she had to line him up as early as possible.
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

Cool

^^ It's about the attention. A-Rod supposedly adores her, and Guy has probably been over her for some time.

Some people will take what they can get to feel mildly good about coming up to the inevitable crisis they are about to face. Whether it be divorce, death, foreclosure - whatever - I dont think this divorce was a surprise to anyone, muchless them.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

And maybe she's also scared of being alone. Especially at 50. Wow, Vag, scared... Now there's a thought.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information