Thread: Madonna takes anger management course to deal with anger over split

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default Madonna takes anger management course to deal with anger over split

MADONNA is having intense Kabbalah “anger management” counselling to deal with her fury against GUY RITCHIE — as the couple’s bitter divorce takes its toll.

The 50-year-old singer, who was last night in Montreal for a concert on her world tour, is expected to head back to New York this weekend to visit the city’s Kabbalah Centre.

She also has a counsellor from the mystical Jewish faith who accompanies her on the road to help handle her boiling rage over the split.

Sources say Madge — mum to daughter Lourdes, 12, son Rocco, eight, and adopted tot David Banda — is furious over Guy’s money demands and the way ugly details of their relationship have leaked out.

A tour source said: “Madonna is very angry with Guy — about his cold treatment of her in the marriage, about the nasty details of their marriage that have leaked out, and about the money he is demanding.

“She’s furious that he feels entitled to get a lot of cash, while she’s the one working her ass off on tour.
    Emotion

“She is getting help from a Kabbalah counsellor who is helping her try to put aside her anger, so they can settle the divorce as quickly as possible for the sake of the children.

“The counsellor is telling her she will meet her soulmate — but first has to calm her anger.”

After The Sun revealed last week that the couple were to divorce, the split has become increasingly acrimonious — with Madonna saying Guy, 40, “emotionally abandoned” her.

She was heartbroken over his alleged cold treatment of her after she fell from a horse in 2005, breaking five ribs and several other bones. Now she is fuming over his claims for her cash in their upcoming divorce settlement.

One pal said: “Madonna feels that Guy is being a gold-digger, and she is furious that he feels entitled to a lot of money from her.

“She feels he didn’t contribute as much as her during the marriage so shouldn’t expect to take so much away.

“She has turned to Kabbalah to sooth her rage, and is getting intense counselling on the road and at the Kabbalah Centre in New York.”

Madge was seen leaving the Centre last week during a brief break from her gruelling Sticky & Sweet tour.

Kabbalah teaches that to find a real soulmate a person must put aside anger and will to win in a relationship — and become a better person.

Its relationship advice reads: “Difficulties and disagreements are without exception opportunities for us to become that right person.”

Madonna turned increasingly to Kabbalah as her eight-year marriage to film director Guy struggled.

But he took a step back from the faith, describing it as “not really a religion.”

The Sun told yesterday how pals believed the marriage was “haunted” by Madonna’s suspicions that Guy secretly preferred his leggy ex-girlfriend TANIA STRECKER to her.

Model Tania, 35, was snapped yesterday at her West London home. Mad-onna | The Sun |Showbiz|Bizarre
    Call me crazy but I thought most of the stories were coming from her camp.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

....while she’s the one working her ass off on tour.

What the hell!?!??! She never has to work another day in her life and hasn't had to for YEARS!! Her children will never have to work if they don't want to.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

And isn't he hard at work making a movie? Poor Madonna! She has to dance AND sing AND gyrate AND simulate sex AND shoot her mouth off, while lazy Guy just has to make a move come in under budget and generate some box office. She's got it tough, this one.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

The Sun told yesterday how pals believed the marriage was “haunted” by Madonna’s suspicions that Guy secretly preferred his leggy ex-girlfriend TANIA STRECKER to her.
    Isn't that the chick Robbie Williams wrote "Madonna" about? It was supposedly based on Guy Ritchie' bust up with a girlfriend.

I'm sure its the Yankee sauce that's actually soothing her rage amongst other things!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

It's not the divorce making her angry, it's the overload of steroids she won't stop injecting.

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    Call me crazy but I thought most of the stories were coming from her camp.
    Yep, but I wonder how much anger is from the guilt of knowing that her actions greatly assisted in the marriage failing (like hooking up with another bloke). Some of this strikes me as "rightious indignation".
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    Isn't that the chick Robbie Williams wrote "Madonna" about? It was supposedly based on Guy Ritchie' bust up with a girlfriend.
    Yep.
    (it was called "she's madonna" as in "you know I love you but she's madonna...")

Blonde bombshells ... Guy's gals

Click image for full story
    Free Charmed.

Madonna is very angry with Guy ... about the nasty details of their marriage that have leaked out

How is it his fault that she won't shut up and insists on being a miserable hag?

... and about the money he is demanding.

I thought he wasn't asking for anything?

^^ I heard he's asking for a lot and that she's bartering the kids: she'll pay him what he wants if he gives her custody.

Fucked up stuff.

Some people get sad, some people get mad...

So she is really angry at herself for fucking A Rod.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Madonna is very angry with Guy ... about the nasty details of their marriage that have leaked out

How is it his fault that she won't shut up and insists on being a miserable hag?

... and about the money he is demanding.

I thought he wasn't asking for anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    ^^ I heard he's asking for a lot and that she's bartering the kids: she'll pay him what he wants if he gives her custody.

Fucked up stuff.

Some people get sad, some people get mad...
    I think that it depends which side is doing the talking, there is a whole lot of he said/she said going on.
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    I heard that she offered him money to let her keep the kids. I hope he tells her to get stuffed.

^^ It's dirty and I like it! Bring on the nasty divorce! HAHA

Zee

Maybe foreplay is bench pressing each other and sharing steroids?
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

Maybe if Madonna had taken some singing and acting classes, then the rest of us wouldn't be so angry at her.

Thread Information