Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lindsay Lohan was not liked on "Ugly Betty" set

Default Lindsay Lohan was not liked on "Ugly Betty" set

October 23, 2008 --
    IT got so ugly on the set of "Ugly Betty" between Lindsay Lohan and the popular ABC show's star, America Ferrera, that Lohan was cut from an agreed-upon six episodes to four.
    One production source said, "It was a mess. Lindsay would show up every day with an entourage of people. She smoked 24/7, and after she left, they had to repaint her dressing room it was such a mess."
    In addition, Lohan "would obsessively cut pictures of herself out of the tabloids like she was creating some sort of scrapbook and refused to go on set until America was there - it was a power play."
    One episode, titled "Granny Pants," was about how Lohan, playing Betty's high school nemesis, would "de-pants" Ferrera. But Ferrera exacts her revenge and pulls down Lohan's pants instead. "Lindsay wasn't wearing any underwear," the source said.
    But a Lohan pal fumed, "Bull [bleep]! Lindsay wears underwear all the time now. She was wearing a G-string. And it was America's fault. They were rehearsing the scene and America wasn't supposed to pull Lindsay's pants down - but she did. Lindsay was so embarrassed, she started crying."
    As for the dressing room, Lohan's pal said it was also used by the cast of the Fox sci-fi thriller "Fringe." "So maybe they messed it up. And an entourage? Yeah, she had her sober companion with her, as well as her manager, assistant and [girlfriend] Samantha Ronson. Her publicist was there a couple of times. But so what?"
    The pal blames Ferrera for any issues, saying, "America was mean to Lindsay. Producers give her too much power. Lindsay didn't do the last two episodes because America didn't like her and got her kicked off."
    Ferrera's rep would only say, "America is grateful to have had her on the show and thinks everyone should tune in to see how great the episodes are."
    Lohan's rep said, "Lindsay was scheduled for six episodes and is appearing in four but had a lovely time."

LOHAN'S 'BETTY' GIG CHOPPED- New York Post
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Yep, I knew Linds and America was the answer to that blind and no one agreed with me.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I love America Ferrera!

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Yep, I knew Linds and America was the answer to that blind and no one agreed with me.
    Which one?
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Oh God...being so embarrassed that she cried when America pulled her pants down. You're being paid for this shit, and while rehearsing a scene where someone pulls your pants down, is it too much to ask that they actually DO, especially when your naked body is all over the interweb/major publications with your consent?

Diva.

Edit: I have comma disease lately 0.o
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Funny, the writer and America had something different to say:

Lindsay Lohan was "terrific" in hit on 'Ugly Betty'. The show's writer Silvio Horta revealed the 21-year-old actress - who has had a well-publicized battle with alcohol and drugs - was a "pleasure" to work with on the set of the show, which follows the life of Mode magazine assistant Betty Suarez.
    He said: "Lindsay was terrific - a real pleasure. She came in early and was very pleasant. She plays a queen bee girl who Betty went to high school with."
    "Her character Kimberly appears in a flashback dodge ball game when she does the picking - it doesn't turn out well for Betty. They are going to run into each other in the present, when Kimberly's life has taken a turn for the worst."
    Horta also confirmed Lindsay will return to the show for five episodes next season.
    Lindsay isn't the only celebrity to have starred in the show alongside America Ferrera. Lindsay's first appearance in the show will be broadcast in the on May 22.

I can't find the blind but the clues were, what b-list film actress is hated by the star of the show she is guesting on.

ETA; Never mind, I found it. But I can't find the link on the other board where everyone insisted I couldn't be right.

Page Six Blind Items 09/22/08
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Well they aren't on GR so they are irrelevant!
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

And it was America's fault. They were rehearsing the scene and America wasn't supposed to pull Lindsay's pants down - but she did. Lindsay was so embarrassed, she started crying."
    America was mean to Lindsay.
    Wow, how mature. If I didn't know better, I'd think this was about two 5 year olds on the set of 'Barney'.

Linds was ok on her first visit to Ugly Betty, and maybe even ok on her second visit, but thats it. i didnt like that they were forcefeeding her to the audience.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

...fat girls always hate skinny girls.....and where were everyone's cellphone pictures of this event?...........just for argument's sake....

Lindsay wears underwear all the time now.
    WTH?

I wonder who is more bitchy America or Lindsay

If this really happened, ti's hilarious:

But Ferrera exacts her revenge and pulls down Lohan's pants instead. "Lindsay wasn't wearing any underwear," the source said.

Anyone suprised here?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information