Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sparklehead

Thread: Bad luck Aishwarya Rai blows ritual - Amtibha Bachchan blames paparazzi

Default Bad luck Aishwarya Rai blows ritual - Amtibha Bachchan blames paparazzi

Must she insist on killing her husband??

http://sify.com/movies/bollywood/ful...hp?id=14780943

Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan says that prying cameras disturbed the Karva Chauth, a festival that celebrates wedded bliss, at his house.

"The prying electronic media positioned themselves at vantage points to invade private space inside our home. It is callous, abhorrent act. Our privacy was invaded without our consent," Amitabh lashed out.

Karva Chauth was on Friday and Amitabh was discharged from Lilavati Hospital here the same day after being treated for six days for an abdominal condition. This was his daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai's second Karva Chauth.

"Otherwise, the ladies of the house were happy and content. They involved themselves with all the rituals connected with the occasion and the evening went off delightfully well," he added.

On Aishwarya's first Karva Chauth too secret TV cameras planted behind bushes ruined the solemnity and sanctity of the occasion.
    Karva Chauth is a ritual fast celebrated by Hindu women for the longevity and well being of their husbands. Blowing it is bad, especially when you've got Aish's astrological baggage. This recent one was on Oct 17.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeymZqkUGJ0[/YOUTUBE]

Prying cameras messed up Ash's Karva Chauth : Titbits

By Subhash K Jha

If the Big B's health scare last week was like a nightmarish miniature- replay of his earlier trauma when he fell ill with a stomach pain in December 2005, Kaurva Chauth this year sent up a shivering reminder to the Bachchans of Abhishek and Aishwarya's first Karva Chauth last year when secret tv cameras planted behind bushes ruined the solemnity and sanctity of the occasion.

The same happened on Friday.

And the Big B is not amused.

Speaking out against the violation of his family's privacy he says, "The prying electronic media positioned themselves at vantage points to invade private space inside our home.

It a a callous, abhorrent act. Our privacy was invaded without our consent. Otherwise the ladies of the house were happy and content. They involved themselves with all the rituals connected with the occasion and the evening went off delightfully well"
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R20f-TPKjzc[/YOUTUBE]

So Aishwarya continues to bring bad luck to her family - as if the oranginized crime rumours, stories of a love affair with her father in law, and the recent flop of her huband's big budget Dhrona wasn't enough (she can't be blamed for that dog though). The problem seems to be that Aish is a manglik - Mars in the 7th house, which makes her radioactive, and the kiss of death to her husband. She's even been married to trees a couple of times to break the spell. No "Tree's Company" cracks!!

Aishwarya Rai Hit With Lawsuit For Marrying A Tree - Starpulse Entertainment News Blog

India Uncut: Aishwarya Rai to marry a tree?

Indian Feminists Despair As Film Star Marries a Tree - NAM

When Aishwarya married a tree » Serendipity

Aishwarya will have to marry a ā€˜Peepalā€™ Tree!!! » Bollywood News and gossip

The Shadow of Mars on Aishwarya Rai - OhmyNews International

Mangal Dosha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

how to live with mangalik dosha

Navya Shastra condemns the Bachchan family and Aishwarya Rai for Manglik-related penance ceremonies

Aishwarya Rai And Abhishek Bachchan Mangal

Incidentally Scorpio Woman Aishwarya was born the day after Hallow'een.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px7ilisAGj0[/YOUTUBE]

Astrological curses, sex hexes, magical rituals - Bollywood is far more interesting than I imagined!!

Ashwarya Rai's chart -

Last edited by AgentOrange; October 22nd, 2008 at 05:18 PM.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Different stroke for different folks but I've been a fan of hers for a long time. I think she is the most beautiful woman in the world.

I hope she really loves her husband and didn't marry him because of who he is cause well he isn't very good looking.

Bad luck in India could get you into a world of trouble.

I don't understand

They were having a ritual which is supposed to stay secret and paparazzi saw them and ruined the sanctity of it?
    ssabmud

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by CCkissesx View Post
    I don't understand

They were having a ritual which is supposed to stay secret and paparazzi saw them and ruined the sanctity of it?

yep thats what I got out of it.

You'd think the Indian paparazzi would know the rules of their faith and back off. They'll be a tar and feathering going on!

It gets worse - the ritual is performed by wives to ensure the long lives of their husbands. Aishwarya has a 'reputation' due to her astrological chart - mars in the 7th house, or 'manglik', means that her husband will die young. Blowing the ritual would be seen as confirmation of her bad luck status in some people's eyes.

Apparently traditional Hindus take astrology very seriously, so much so that a match can't be made without consulting the seers. There are numerous web sites featuring articles on 'mangliks' (I guess we'd call them something like black widows or black cats). Marrying one is like the worst bad luck. IN fact Aish takes it so seriously that she has been married to trees a couple of times to try and dispel the curse.

ON an odd related note, Vanna White has something similar in her chart - Saturn in Libra. Libra is the marriage house, equivalent to the 7th house in the 'personal chart'. Vanna has never been able to make a happy match, and has even had one guy die on her.

This being said I posted this tongue in cheek. I'm not knocking Aish - I'm kind of a fan.

I'm a Bollywood freak and I have to say that there are tons of prettier and better actresses there and I can't understand why she is brought out as Queen of Bollywood. Aish is just haughty hag who managed to marry little Bachchan. In fact, I hate all of those Bachchans. They seem extremly dysfunctional family.

I think she is so beautiful and a good actress. I should think tons of men would be willing to risk it all happily.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by Linne View Post
    I'm a Bollywood freak and I have to say that there are tons of prettier and better actresses there and I can't understand why she is brought out as Queen of Bollywood. Aish is just haughty hag who managed to marry little Bachchan. In fact, I hate all of those Bachchans. They seem extremly dysfunctional family.
    Do tell.

Amitabh and Rekha in Silsila

Do you know Amitabh-Rekha affair? That Big B had a very public affair with a very sexy actress (Rekha) for years and Jaya just had to swallow everything and be nice housewife. Even some film was made after that story (Silsila) AND ALL THREE STARRED IN IT!!! If that is not dysfunctional I don't know what is

Then there are those Amitabh-Aish rumors, not that I actually believe them, at least 75% of me doesn't. The other 25% has seen this video. There is also some film where Amitabh and Aish were acting lovers but I haven't seen it. Most irritating for me is the manglik and marrying trees business. It is very backward and condensing to Aish, its like burning widows, all blame is on woman. How is it womans fault if man has a bad health or dies young?

Then there is Abishek, who seems very nice man but is publicly friends with men who have humiliated Aish. He is friends still with Salman Khan who manhandled Aish when they had affair. Can you believe that? I would feel very insulted if my husband were buddies with my ex who has beated me!

There are other things as well (rumors about mafia, his political career, feud with other film stars, all about Amitabh). The body language of the family is always wrong, Aish always in between the two man and Jaya, the mother, is behind of everyone or more often not in the picture at all. The pic above is what makes me go hmm...

Okay, I don't know nearly enough about this woman to post anything but I think she is ridiculously beautiful.

This is crazy...someone please explain:

So Aishwarya continues to bring bad luck to her family - as if the oranginized crime rumours, stories of a love affair with her father in law

What's that all about?

And Agent O:

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    Libra is the marriage house, equivalent to the 7th house in the 'personal chart'.
    Libra is the marriage house which I find hilarious. I looove Librans but they seem so...confused. I have dated many and my sign gets along with them quite well, am an Aquarius.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Okay, I don't know nearly enough about this woman to post anything but I think she is ridiculously beautiful.

So Aishwarya continues to bring bad luck to her family - as if the oranginized crime rumours, stories of a love affair with her father in law

What's that all about?
    There are rumors that Aish had affair with Amitabh Bachchan, his current father-in-law, and Amitabh arranged her to marry his son, Abishek. Marrige happened about two years ago. There was Ent Blind Item about it.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Linne View Post

I don't know much about the gossip end of it all, I know it's a big thing in India. I also know India seems to be all about the haves and the have nots and then women who don't really have anything. She's beautiful to me, to me she is the most beautiful woman here and now but she's still a puppet controlled by a man with no control over her life.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    I don't know much about the gossip end of it all, I know it's a big thing in India. I also know India seems to be all about the haves and the have nots and then women who don't really have anything. She's beautiful to me, to me she is the most beautiful woman here and now but she's still a puppet controlled by a man with no control over her life.
    There are some very rich successful India women, intelligent, well educated, etc.

And don't forget that India was the first country to have a female Prime Minister.
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    There are some very rich successful India women, intelligent, well educated, etc.
    staying in school is an effective way of postponing an arranged marriage.

I have a friend who saw Aish in person a few years ago and said that in person she was so beautiful he literally stopped breathing until he noticed and reminded himself.

I don't really buy the whole Aish/Amitabh affair and then her marrying his son. They wouldn't let thier son marry Karishma Kapoor because she wore whore-y western clothes, why would they marry him to daddy's cast-off?
    I'mNotBitter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post

What's that all about?

And Agent O:

Libra is the marriage house which I find hilarious. I looove Librans but they seem so...confused. I have dated many and my sign gets along with them quite well, am an Aquarius.
    Libra is traditionally associated with marriage, partnerships, and of course female beauty (Aish has a Libra Asc -Sun in Scorpio). The sign is sometimes associated with indecision - the can have trouble making up their minds when they have to choose between 2 options. Especially Sun In Libra - the Sun is traditionally considered a 'malefic' and can produce slight weaknesses in whatever sign it occupies. So people end up saying I'm nothing like my Sun Sign. They will often be a lot like their ascendant, or the sign occupied by their ascendant's planetary ruler.

Of course this rule doesn't apply so much to Leo's, since the Sun is in it's own sign. So Leo's tend to be among the 'most centered' of signs - and humble too!!

AS for Aish - there have been plenty of rumours: Salman Khan and the mafia connection, that 25 000 in foreign currency she received (the Indian government is looking in to it) for an 'appearance fee', her strange relationship with the Bachchans - son's wife but father's mistress? Rumours were that Abhishek was in love with Aish rival Bhipasa Basu (She appears in Guru with Mr and Mrs Bachchan doing a sexy dance for Abhi). It was during the filming of Guru that Abolisher lamented to the press that women didn't seem to like him as well as they liked his father - oblique reference to Aish??

There are those who think she gravitated toward the Bachchans to get protection from Khan. He was mobbed up but so was Amitabh, only more so. So she moved up the food chain.

Thread Information