Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jamie Lynn Spears' friend speaks

Default Jamie Lynn Spears' friend speaks

Jamie Lynn and Diane at Wal-Mart last week

From Celebslam.com:

CELEBSLAM EXCLUSIVE: Jamie Lynn Spearsí friend speaks

After posting a story about a family insider ďconfirmingĒ Jamie Lynn Spearsí second pregnancy, ďDianeĒ ó the friend pictured with Jamie Lynn at Wal-Mart last week ó commented on the story. Diane claims that Jamie Lynn is not pregnant with her second child:

I am the friend with Jamie in these pictures and I was also the friend in the pictures that said we were leaving the crisis pregnancy center several months ago (Ed. Note: the pics sheís referring to are here) (when in all actuality we were leaving her OB-GYN who happens to have a sign in front of the office supporting the crisis pregnancy center). Jamie Lynn is NOT pregnant and I wish everyone would stop being so judgemental because if you werenít having sex at 16 it probabaly means you were very unattractive. She just happened to get pregnant and then did the right thing by not having an abortion. She is an exceptional mother and she loves that baby with every fiber of her being. As the paprazzi chased us through the store as we humbly tried to buy groceries for our families, she was not one bit worried about them getting pictures of her or what anyone would say about her, but she did not want them to exploit her child anymore than they already have. This girl has been through enough. Please show a little compassion and back off. There was nothing exciting about our trip to wal mart, yet we were followed the entire time by 3 photographers. Stop supporting these idiots and make them get real jobs. Before you judge anyone else, I beg you to please try to imagine yourself in their situation.

Nice. This just shows you the fucked-up mindset of Jamie Lynn and her friends. To recap: If you didnít have sex when you were 16, itís because you were ugly. Nevermind that many people choose not to have sex at that age. Take me for example. I made a conscience and mature decision not to have sex until OK I HAD ACNE. I HAD HORRIBLE ACNE. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

I know what youíre thinking: ďNick, you have such a hot bodyĒ ďanyone can leave a comment, how do you know itís really Jamie Lynnís friend?Ē Well after Diane left the comment, I emailed her and we went back and forth for a few days.

DIANE: Look I am the very first person she told that she was pregnant I actually found the positive pregnancy test she took at my house a few days ago and threw it away. Donít you think if I was trying to make a quick buck I would have already. I feel like since my picture is going up on websites and people want me to talk and they pay celebrities for the exact same thing I refuse to be treated unfairly

ME: Wait a minute, you found the test from Jamie Lynnís first pregnancy a few days ago? Now I know Iím not the foremost authority on girly-type stuff, but a urine-soaked pregnancy test strikes me as the type of thing youíd immediately throw in the trash. Thatís just plain gross.

DIANE: No in October of last year is when she took her pregnancy test and I told her to get it out of my house. She was so scared someone would find it she hid it in my bathroom. I swear to you she is not pregnant now and if she was she would be able to take the test at her own house now but she couldnít when she was living with her parents. What do you want me to say?

ME: I just want some insight on Jamie Lynn. How does she feel about Casey cheating on her?

DIANE: Well he didnít first off. And what exactly do you want me to do you want to release a story on your website saying Jamieís friend speaks or what? I donít know

ME: I like that title. Can I use it? Any more insider info on Jamie Lynn you can provide would be most helpful. Whatís her favorite color? Favorite movie? Guilty pleasure? Iíll start: 1. Red, 2. Die Hard, 3. Milk Duds in my popcorn (I am SO bad!)

And the conversation kinda went downhill from there. When I told Diane I was going to post the conversation we had, she told her mom on me. Seriously. But fear not Dianeís mom, I will not be posting the entire conversation I had with your daughter. Especially not her response to the very first email I sent where she said she wouldnít say anything unless she was paid. I wouldnít want Jamie Lynn to find out her friends are trying to cash in.

ohnotheydidnt: Jamie Lynn's friend speaks
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

I wish everyone would stop being so judgemental because if you weren’t having sex at 16 it probabaly means you were very unattractive
    So Diane, that would mean you're a virgin right. You ugly bitch.

Klassy.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Wow, Diane sounds special.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

I wish everyone would stop being so judgemental because if you weren’t having sex at 16 it probabaly means you were very unattractive.
    She almost came across as fairly mature until this comment.

Quote Originally Posted by L1049 View Post
    So Diane, that would mean you're a virgin right. You ugly bitch.

Diane's just mad because no one will fuck her, or get her pregnant.

I bet she looks like this, too:

Who in the hell would keep a used pregnancy test for a whole year??? Some lazy fuckers that's who.

if you weren’t having sex at 16 it probabaly means you were very unattractive
    1) illiterate bitch can't spell 'probably' right and 2) people don't tend to be so choosy at 16 when the buffet's open for business

JL needs to clean house in the "friends" department.

1)no, not every "attractive" person is having sex at 16. and plenty of "unattractive" people are....so her point is moot.
    2)BIRTH CONTROL
    3)not having an abortion is not the RIGHT thing to do. being responsible is the right thing to do. in JL's situation...being 16, stupid, and pregnant, having had an abortion would have been the right thing to do. better late than never as far as making the responsible decision is concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by karat View Post
    1)no, not every "attractive" person is having sex at 16. and plenty of "unattractive" people are....so her point is moot.
    2)BIRTH CONTROL
    3)not having an abortion is not the RIGHT thing to do. being responsible is the right thing to do. in JL's situation...being 16, stupid, and pregnant, having had an abortion would have been the right thing to do. better late than never as far as making the responsible decision is concerned.

wait.. are you saying that Maddie should be "aborted" now, because its better late than never?? Besides, she is making the responsible decision.. which is stepping up and looking after her child.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

JL looks really old and haggard in that pic.

If I didn't know her age I'd guess she was at least 35 years old there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    wait.. are you saying that Maddie should be "aborted" now, because its better late than never?? Besides, she is making the responsible decision.. which is stepping up and looking after her child.
    NO i'm not saying that. it just pisses me off when anyone, even some teenage twit, says that not having an abortion is the "right" thing to do. that sort of moral superiority complex is what leads to stupid kids breeding at such a young age, and more importantly, why women have to struggle so much to understand that they do, in fact, have a choice.

my point is even if she made a mistake (i.e. wasn't responsible by practicing safer sex) she could have still been responsible by not having a baby she was not ready to have. i'm not saying she should KILL maddie now that she's a living, breathing independent being...for god's sake.

Jamie Lynn is NOT pregnant and I wish everyone would stop being so judgemental because if you weren’t having sex at 16 it probabaly means you were very unattractive. She just happened to get pregnant and then did the right thing by not having an abortion
    What a fucking idiot.

Poor Jamie Lynne, her friend has just made things a lot worse for her.
    ssabmud

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information