Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Russell Crowe to donate hair to charity

Default Russell Crowe to donate hair to charity

Rex Features

Russell Crowe's ponytail is to be given to a charity which supports children who have lost their hair.

The actor has grown his locks for his role in Ridley Scott's new version of Robin Hood, in which he will reportedly play both the Sheriff of Nottingham and Robin Hood.

The Daily Express reports that Crowe will cut off his hair and give it to wig charity Locks Of Love when filming finishes.

"Russell has grown attached to the hair, but he's excited to help," an insider said.

Showbiz - News - Crowe to donate hair to charity - Digital Spy
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Nice cause. Now how about getting on 'the Biggest Loser' and donating $1000 for every pound you lose, chubby.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

I forgot he has a ponytail. I was thinking nosehair and armpit hair
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Hit By Ban Bus!

Celebitchy had this story and added a bit of gossip that sounded like the Russ of old:

Russell wasn’t as generous when a callous producer asked him to reprise Paul Newman’s role as Butch Cassidy, the National Enquirer reports.
    A movie producer…caught up with him on the NBC studio lot and burbled, “Hey, I want to do a remake of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid– with you playing the Paul Newman role!” Whirling on the guy, Aussie Crowe bellowed: “Piss off! Paul Newman was my hero, you pee-headed whacker! And he just died! Get away from me, you disgusting little troll!” Not missing a beat, Disgusting Troll topped himself with this “irresistible” idea: “Hey, we’re talking to Matthew McConaughey about the ‘Sundance’ role!” Crowe, lacking even a cell phone to fling, waved weird finger signals behind his back as he stalked away fuming.
    Celebitchy

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Celebitchy had this story and added a bit of gossip that sounded like the Russ of old:

Russell wasn’t as generous when a callous producer asked him to reprise Paul Newman’s role as Butch Cassidy, the National Enquirer reports.
    A movie producer…caught up with him on the NBC studio lot and burbled, “Hey, I want to do a remake of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid– with you playing the Paul Newman role!” Whirling on the guy, Aussie Crowe bellowed: “Piss off! Paul Newman was my hero, you pee-headed whacker! And he just died! Get away from me, you disgusting little troll!” Not missing a beat, Disgusting Troll topped himself with this “irresistible” idea: “Hey, we’re talking to Matthew McConaughey about the ‘Sundance’ role!” Crowe, lacking even a cell phone to fling, waved weird finger signals behind his back as he stalked away fuming.
    Celebitchy
    The producer would be going against Newman's wishes, too.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Hit By Ban Bus!

Celebitchy
    and thats why I love Russell.

A interviewer asked him "do you have to sleep on Egyptian cotton sheets?" He slowly turned to her, looked her in the eye and said "it's just f---ing sheets"

no matter how plump he gets he will always be my Maximus!!

btw he's already lost most of the weight he put on.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^Peach, that's why I love him too. Screw all the fake nicey-nice crap, he's a real person who isn't afraid to be himself.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^Peach, that's why I love him too. Screw all the fake nicey-nice crap, he's a real person who isn't afraid to be himself.

I like him in love scenes.
    Most of the guys in Hollywood are gay so their love scenes look almost painful, like some poor guy being forced to kiss his sister but not so with Russell. The man clearly likes women.

I love the PR junket he just did, talking about his sons and wanting more children. He and Conan both said the wife said we're closing up shop. He really does make fun of himself. At least I'm not alone in my Crowe adoration.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    I like him in love scenes.
    Most of the guys in Hollywood are gay so their love scenes look almost painful, like some poor guy being forced to kiss his sister but not so with Russell. The man clearly likes women.

I love the PR junket he just did, talking about his sons and wanting more children. He and Conan both said the wife said we're closing up shop. He really does make fun of himself. At least I'm not alone in my Crowe adoration.
    Oh I agree about the love scenes, and yes he does clearly love women, but the trouble is he doesn't do that many sex scenes. The one in American Gangster was fun, where he's nailing the lady all over the kitchen and she's screaming "fuck me like a cop, not a lawyer!!!" That one scene with Kim Basinger in LA Confidential was hot, and the one in Romper Stomper was down and dirty.

If he wants to practise those love scenes he can come visit me ANYTIME!!

I love Russ... he is manly and well, just manly! Floats my boat.
    vaya con dios

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^He has practiced his manly man love scenes with me many, many times he just doesn't know it.

I worry about you girls...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^He has practiced his manly man love scenes with me many, many times he just doesn't know it.

girlfriend I have been Mrs.John Bebee more times then I care to admit my darn self. Funny none of the other actors do it for me, younger or older. I wouldn't mind him in a sex scene either

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^I wouldn't mind getting a taste of Jason Statham, but I absolutely devour Maximus and Bud White on a regular basis..I know, TMI.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I liked him in Proof also but Meg Ryan sucked.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information