Thread: Evangeline Lilly regrets stripping off for men's magazines

Default Evangeline Lilly regrets stripping off for men's magazines

Evangeline Lilly Regrets Stripping Off For Mens' Magazines

By Fame News, October 21 2008

Evangeline Lilly regrets her past as a lads' mag pin-up.
    The Lost star, 29, insists she only stripped for the pictures because she was told to.
    She explains, "I was inexperienced back then and quite trusting so I had to learn how to deal with that.
    "There's some ugly burned bridges in the past because I put my trust in people and they just didn't follow through.
    "I ended up in Maxim magazine and things like that and I would never in a million years be caught dead in those magazines. So I'm now with the right people and they understand me."

Evangeline Lilly Regrets Stripping Off For Mens' Magazines | Showbiz Spy
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Like it's some horrible abomination to be photographed in your underwear when you have a great body.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Like it's some horrible abomination to be photographed in your underwear when you have a great body.
    ^ ITA, i would totally do maxim if i had her body. But on the flip side i kind of like that there is a celebrity who doesn't feel the need to whore herself out in lads mags to get attention. It seems like almost every young celeb is doing a sexy bikini pose covered in motor oil..yuck!.

Quote Originally Posted by sharon_b View Post
    ^ ITA, i would totally do maxim if i had her body. But on the flip side i kind of like that there is a celebrity who doesn't feel the need to whore herself out in lads mags to get attention.
    she liked it and now she regrets it ... she whored herself out when she needed to and now blames it on someone else. I'd like to see her accept responsibility for her shit. she's just trying to get on some other cover this week 'cause Megan Fox stole her hot slot....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Oh, shut up, Evangeline.

Nobody held a gun to her head and made her strip. Is she not her body's keeper.

Playa, please.

Well, the jealous bitter fatasses think it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    she liked it and now she regrets it ... she whored herself out when she needed to and now blames it on someone else. I'd like to see her accept responsibility for her shit. she's just trying to get on some other cover this week 'cause Megan Fox stole her hot slot....

WORD. I hate this false modesty. She knew very well what she was doing, deep down inside she knows she likes the attention and admiration. Does she think by saying this she's going to get oscar cred? If it weren't for her looks, and the same goes for other female celebs, they wouldn't even get the chance to get t.v. and movie roles.

Why is it that when females pose scantily for vogue or other mags, it's beautiful and feminine but the same for maxim is trashy? WTF? All the same to me.

It's like, "Admit it, Evangeline. You did it to advance your career. Now you don't have to. Stop being a two-faced bitch about it."

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I'd rather she shut up and get naked. She sucked on Lost; that's my opinion but her character just started to annoy the fuck out of me.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

When is she going to complain about how the first time that she got noticed on "Lost" was when she stripped down to her undies to take a swim in the water?

Or that she has to take an onscreen shower or make out with that angry southern guy every other week?

I actually think she is pretty good on "Lost". But I think she is getting a little worked up about something pretty minor.

When is she going to complain about how the first time that she got noticed on "Lost" was when she stripped down to her undies to take a swim in the water?
    ^ did a bit of reseach and it turns out she's already spoken abut this -

Ask Men-Evangeline Lilly's nude embarrassment

Or that she has to take an onscreen shower or make out with that angry southern guy every other week?

I actually think she is pretty good on "Lost". But I think she is getting a little worked up about something pretty minor.
    But that was 'artistic ' and to further the plot.

Seriously though, with LOST winding down she might soon be begging for opportunities to take off her clothes, since it looks like she's on her way out faster than she can say "Eva Longoria".

She keeps saying this, and she might even mean it - but she comes off as insincere and ambitous. Example -

She was always complaining about how much she hated LOST and being famous back when LOST was a hot and she was relatively famous. Yet when her boyfriend Dominic Monaghan got sacked, she dropped him. He was over faster than you can say "Murray Hone". The idea was that he was going back Stateside, and that was too long distance. She may hate her fame and beauty - but when it gets down to the nitty gritty she's all business!!

OK relationships run their course but, when it looked like LOST was down to it's last year and she was gonna be at loose ends, she made up with him again.

That shot's kind'a creepy, in a Coppertone sort'a way.
    Last edited by AgentOrange; October 21st, 2008 at 09:35 PM.

^that's the worst she's done.

So, why is she crying over this shit?

She needs to let it go and stop mentioning it every time she gets an interview! Bitch wants people to keep looking at pictures of her when she was hot....five years ago!!!! LET IT GO!

Thread Information